• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
They've been given the opportunity and the means to resist for almost 2 years.
And look how well they've fared against
one of the most militarily powerful countries
on the planet. They deserve to win. And
it's useful to send a message to Russia &
China that violent conquest isn't worth
the cost.

Laniakea

Not of this world
And look how well they've fared against
one of the most militarily powerful countries
on the planet. They deserve to win. And
it's useful to send a message to Russia &
China that violent conquest isn't worth
the cost.

2 years without success. That's how they've fared.
What do you consider to be a "win"?

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In their hearts, everone knows that Trump is a rapist.

106074403-1565623685272preview.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
At least I don't dance on the graves of dead Israeli citizens killed by terrorists in order to cheerlead for Hamas.
But if Trump being elected makes liberals barf, snowflakes melt, etc., I may as well enjoy it, knowing that the following 4 years will mean watching liberal extremists falling over themselves as they display their TDS, just as they did from 2016--2020. Making America great again is something to look forward to.
Rape apology and strawman fallacy to "own the libs".

Last edited:

Laniakea

Not of this world
Duh!
That's why I favor continuing to aid them.
My reasons are selfish, ie, the Russian bear
would be militarily neutered, lessening the
risk of having to defend NATO countries,
& perhaps even defending Taiwan.
First of all, continuing to do what hasn't succeeded after all this time is a demonstration of insanity, and fiscal irresponsibility.

Second, playing defense is not going to neuter Russia. Ukraine firing missiles into Russian civilian areas (something they pinky-swore they wouldn't do) isn't doing it either.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
First of all, continuing to do what hasn't succeeded after all this time is a demonstration of insanity, and fiscal irresponsibility.

Second, playing defense is not going to neuter Russia. Ukraine firing missiles into Russian civilian areas (something they pinky-swore they wouldn't do) isn't doing it either.
I've nothing to add.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It means that those who crawl on their bellies to slurp away at Trump's boots "own" only themselves.
I've never slurped at his boots. The closest I've ever come to that is to bow down before my TV whenever I see him, and repeatedly declare, "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!"
BTW, does he wear boots? I haven't noticed.