• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Holy "He said - She Said" obviously nothing that would hold up in proper trial -- a disgusting perversion of Justice .. raped by Trumps finger .. but not his Penis .. but she says both Finger and Penis .. but didn't hold her down for the penis penetration ... perverted justice indeed.
*yawn*
Perhaps if you were caught up on the facts you could stop making such a fool of yourself?

You know what "statute of limitations" is, right?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
They don't have a topic because they know they are losing the argument, so it almost alway results in personal attacks instead as evidenced by the many posts reflecting that already.
Or, what makes better sense, is that since they know logic, reason, truth, and facts just bounce of ya like bullets off Superman, they don't even bother and y'all are just playthings to pass the time?

Sargonski

That was more of an observation than name calling.

In case you forgot Trump lied about offering Nancy Pelosi 10,000 troops for January 6. Trump's own acting Secretary of Defense denied that he ever made such an offer. Oaky so we have a lie and Nancy Pelosi to start. In that rather long rant of his Trump conflated Nikki Haley and Nancy Pelosi. That is bad enough. But to make it worse Nikki had resigned on her own terms in October of 2018. She had not been in the Trump administration for well over a year. And to make it even worse yet, if Trump had offered Haley ten thousand troops what was she to do with them? She was the ambassador to the UN She had nothing to do with any branch of the military.

And then of course she mentioned all of his other gross failures. These are not mere Gaffes, like Biden has, these were serious errors that were completely nonsensical. Saying that he appears to be suffering from dementia is not "nasty". It is actually a kindness. The only other conclusion is that Trump is an utter moron.

Trump Lied ? No .. tell me it isn't so ? I don't disagree at all that Trump had Bimbo moments "Grab her by the Punnanni" and so on .. and then bimbo moments that matter ... the ***** comment prior to being in office don't really affect much but, unfortunately you have not come up with any moments that matter .. which leave me wondering if you would know a meaningfull bimbo moment if you saw it.

Now Nikki is Bimbo Central .. but comparing to Joe .... Joe is more of a Bimbo than Carrot Top .. and lets face it Joe has never been the sharpest of tools .. but smarts are not needed to be head of the progressive clown show these days ... Biden basically a puppet of the Donor Class .. whispering sweet somethings in his ear .. which Joe recites and then goes back for his nap if he can find his way off the stage.

I am sure Trump can manage much better than Ol Joe in terms of keeping awake and remembering his name for the next 4 years. .. which looks like almost a wrap at this point :)

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Funny. I was under the impression that it was about Trump and the lie that he has dementia.
Why is that a lie? A man who thinks that his Ambassador to the UN was actually the Democratic Speaker of the House -- repeatedly -- is clearly not sparking every plug. The man who holds up Victor Orban (yesterday!) to his supporters as the model for what they need in their democracy is, I think, a couple of hot dogs short of a picnic. And the man who thinks that the President of a democracy should have immunity from the crime of murder of his political opponents can only be a model for people who would love to kneel before Adolph Hitler again.

Yes, he is demented.

And can you get over the bronzer he was wearing when kowtowing to Orban? I mean, who does he really think he's fooling? (Oh, and last October -- I have it directly from Trump's mouth -- Victor Orban was the leader of Turkey! You'd think a world leader would have just a slightly better grasp of this stuff.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Trump Lied ? No .. tell me it isn't so ? I don't disagree at all that Trump had Bimbo moments "Grab her by the Punnanni" and so on .. and then bimbo moments that matter ... the ***** comment prior to being in office don't really affect much but, unfortunately you have not come up with any moments that matter .. which leave me wondering if you would know a meaningfull bimbo moment if you saw it.

Now Nikki is Bimbo Central .. but comparing to Joe .... Joe is more of a Bimbo than Carrot Top .. and lets face it Joe has never been the sharpest of tools .. but smarts are not needed to be head of the progressive clown show these days ... Biden basically a puppet of the Donor Class .. whispering sweet somethings in his ear .. which Joe recites and then goes back for his nap if he can find his way off the stage.

I am sure Trump can manage much better than Ol Joe in terms of keeping awake and remembering his name for the next 4 years. .. which looks like almost a wrap at this point :)
If you want a discussion you have to do better than this. You are ignoring the multiple levels of failure of that speech of his. That was a strong indicator of dementia. This was not a simple mistake that anyone could have made, it was the fact that no matter what Haley could not have been responsible. You claim not to be a Trump supporter but your posts repeatedly indicate otherwise.

And Biden's problem is one more due to overcoming stuttering than anything else. His gaffes are frequent but minor. You need to be able to rate these things properly. When Trump gets confused about which state he is in while campaigning is a minor error that I did not bring up. When he believes that he beat Obama in an election that is a major error that one should sit up and notice.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

Or, what makes better sense, is that since they know logic, reason, truth, and facts just bounce of ya like bullets off Superman, they don't even bother and y'all are just playthings to pass the time?
I rest my case.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
At least I don't dance on the graves of dead Israeli citizens killed by terrorists in order to cheerlead for Hamas.
But if Trump being elected makes liberals barf, snowflakes melt, etc., I may as well enjoy it, knowing that the following 4 years will mean watching liberal extremists falling over themselves as they display their TDS, just as they did from 2016--2020. Making America great again is something to look forward to.
Yep. I'm tired of those Making America Worse Again.

We could call them MAWAs. I wonder what color their hat should be?

Last edited:

Laniakea

Not of this world
Condoning the killing of civilians = pro-terrorism
Opposing the killing of civilians = anti-terrorism
Both Hamas and the IDF have their hands stained with innocent blood.

The big difference being that Israel is targeting Hamas militants while Hamas targeted Israeli citizens, to the point of going into their homes and personally butchering them in front of the rest of their family.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Projection. Definitions were given. To get more a price is required. You do not get to demand that others do your homework for you for free.

Yet you can't even point to a post where you gave any definition. However, I can point out at least a dozen of your posts where you flat out refuse to give a definition.

Laniakea

Not of this world
It depends on the public and which media. Obviously reputable media is superior and reliable, as is rational citizens.

And the jury did get the OJ verdict wrong. But I understand why they did. I also understand why many citizens overlook Trump’s corrupt and criminal pattern of behavior. Followers defer their agency to the cult leader. Over 1000 blindly believed lies about election fraud and attacked the Capitol in a bid to help Trump stay in power. Not smart people.

Rational citizens' opinions don't override the verdict of a court.