• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Even Republicans are beginning to notice Trump's dementia.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Why is that a lie? A man who thinks that his Ambassador to the UN was actually the Democratic Speaker of the House -- repeatedly -- is clearly not sparking every plug. The man who holds up Victor Orban (yesterday!) to his supporters as the model for what they need in their democracy is, I think, a couple of hot dogs short of a picnic. And the man who thinks that the President of a democracy should have immunity from the crime of murder of his political opponents can only be a model for people who would love to kneel before Adolph Hitler again.

Yes, he is demented.

And can you get over the bronzer he was wearing when kowtowing to Orban? I mean, who does he really think he's fooling? (Oh, and last October -- I have it directly from Trump's mouth -- Victor Orban was the leader of Turkey! You'd think a world leader would have just a slightly better grasp of this stuff.

It looks like I was right about you guys making a gaffe into the next January 6th. Never forget! (Because it's all you got)

Laniakea

Not of this world
If you want a discussion you have to do better than this. You are ignoring the multiple levels of failure of that speech of his. That was a strong indicator of dementia. This was not a simple mistake that anyone could have made, it was the fact that no matter what Haley could not have been responsible. You claim not to be a Trump supporter but your posts repeatedly indicate otherwise.

And Biden's problem is one more due to overcoming stuttering than anything else. His gaffes are frequent but minor. You need to be able to rate these things properly. When Trump gets confused about which state he is in while campaigning is a minor error that I did not bring up. When he believes that he beat Obama in an election that is a major error that one should sit up and notice.

Stuttering? Is that what it is when he can't find his way off a stage, or falls asleep in front of world leaders?
Or is it: "Endowed by their, their go, you you know the thing!"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Yet you can't even point to a post where you gave any definition. However, I can point out at least a dozen of your posts where you flat out refuse to give a definition.
There is no need to. I just have silly demands from people that refuse to follow the rules of debate. And I never "flat out refused". There was always the implication of you following through with your end of the deal. You cannot lift out one post out of context.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Stuttering? Is that what it is when he can't find his way off a stage, or falls asleep in front of world leaders?
Or is it: "Endowed by their, their go, you you know the thing!"
Nope, he is getting old. No one denies that. But what you cannot seem to understand that anything that you accuse Biden of Trump is ten times worse. Which makes your attacks on Biden hypocritical.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Rational citizens' opinions don't override the verdict of a court.
Are you a big OJ fan and happy he got away with double murder?

BTW citizens decide verdicts. They should make rational decisions that other rational citizens acknowledge are valid. Sometimes a jury doesn't. I have faith in Trump's juries to make the correct decision. The evidence we citizens have is very damning. Imagine what the juries will see.

The funny thing is that I wonder if Trump's lawyers will blame his dementia for his crimes and try to get him off.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Are you a big OJ fan and happy he got away with double murder?

BTW citizens decide verdicts. They should make rational decisions that other rational citizens acknowledge are valid. Sometimes a jury doesn't. I have faith in Trump's juries to make the correct decision. The evidence we citizens have is very damning. Imagine what the juries will see.

The funny thing is that I wonder if Trump's lawyers will blame his dementia for his crimes and try to get him off.

Juries often see what you and I aren't allowed to see, especially before a trial. Were you around during the Rodney King event? MSM showed the beating video over and over, but never the part where King attacked the cops repeatedly beforehand. Then after the trial verdict, black people were in the streets killing white people. More than 50 deaths. All because the MSM withheld crucial evidence from a public who thought they knew everything.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Juries often see what you and I aren't allowed to see, especially before a trial. Were you around during the Rodney King event? MSM showed the beating video over and over, but never the part where King attacked the cops repeatedly beforehand. Then after the trial verdict, black people were in the streets killing white people. More than 50 deaths. All because the MSM withheld crucial evidence from a public who thought they knew everything.
And Trump has a lot to worry about. Most of the video evidence against Trump is his actions and statements. If not for his lies about election fraud there would not have been a Jan 6 riot, and none of the related deaths. The 1000+ Trump fans would not have been convicted.

Laniakea

Not of this world
And Trump has a lot to worry about. Most of the video evidence against Trump is his actions and statements. If not for his lies about election fraud there would not have been a Jan 6 riot, and none of the related deaths. The 1000+ Trump fans would not have been convicted.
Oh, but don't forget where he said Nikki Haley instead of Pelosi!!! Gotta keep that fresh in everyone's minds. It's a day that will live in infamy. Never forget! It was like Pearl Harbor, or 9/11!!!!!

Nimos

Today it was Nikki Haley. Trump conflated her with Nancy Pelosi and accused Haley of turning down Trump's offer of 10,000 national guardsmen (something that never happened anyway) for January 6. He tried to blame Haley for it and she was not even in office at the time:

I think both of them (Biden and Trump) are too old, I don't get why the US wants to vote on any of them, it's insane, to be honest.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
The big difference being that Israel is targeting Hamas militants while Hamas targeted Israeli citizens, to the point of going into their homes and personally butchering them in front of the rest of their family.
Hamas are scumbags, but them killing innocent Israelis doesn't make it okay for IDF to kill innocent Palestinians. Two wrongs don't make a right.

Laniakea

Not of this world
Hamas are scumbags, but them killing innocent Israelis doesn't make it okay for IDF to kill innocent Palestinians. Two wrongs don't make a right.
Do you think it's right for the Israeli military to go after Hamas and make sure they never do anything like this again?

Laniakea

Not of this world
Joe is a bit of a nerd. He is socially awkward at time. There is a huge difference between his holding on to a woman for a second too long and rape and attempted rape.

You need a sense of perspective. You still have no case.
We know your sense of perspective:
Trump=bad
Biden=let's make excuses for him