• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of NOAH's FLOOD

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Not only have a proven it false but there are 2 other super great miracle of miracles to explain and these may be even more miraculous than the first living creature which itself was impossible.
If the first living creature is RNA only, how did DNA evolve?
And if the first DNA creature reproduced by asexual reproduction how did sexual reproduction evolve?
Rinse and repeat.

You've done nothing but show you can do nothing.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Well no unsaved person understands the word of God but I am Saved by the Lord.
The "once saved always saved" belief is bogus according to both Jesus and Paul. It can lead a person to possible keep their guard down and become arrogant and condescending. Gandhi complained about that as all too many who belive that tend to strut around like peacocks while telling everyone else that their wrong if they disagreed with them.

gnostic

The Lost One
What was the first living thing made of? Was it DNA? Was it RNA? Was it just proteins? Was it some mix?

Absurd questions.

You keep focusing on ”first” this or “first” that. As if it is a race or contest…your line of questioning is nothing more than circus of your science illiteracy.

All living organisms, past and present, have cell (for a single-celled or unicellular organism, eg species of bacteria, species of archaea, or species of protists), or cells (for multicellular organisms, eg these are all dependent on if the organisms are grouped as fungi, plants or animals).

What are found in every single organisms, their cells contained the following biological macromolecules (literally “large molecule”):
  • proteins
  • nucleic acids (either RNA or DNA…or both)
  • carbohydrates
  • lipids
The organism isn’t “living”, without each of these macromolecules being present in the cell.

RNA alone, or DNA alone or proteins lone, don’t make living organisms, they required all of these 4 macromolecules within each cell, working together.

so your questions are ludicrous. It is not contest between different molecules.

They are all needed, otherwise the cell don’t exist, and without cell(s) there are no living organisms.

Sargonski

Just because you believe you are saved by the words of Lord Martin .. does not mean those not saved by Lord Martin do not understand the word of God ?!

I have noticed that it is those who try to supplant the words of Lord Jesus with teachings of Lord Martin who do not understand the word of God for as we read in Scripture .. Matt 7

" 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
21 Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven"

Notice it is those who do the will of the Father that get into heaven .. not those who abide by the words of the deceiver Martin.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
No, you only believe to be saved and your book of myths itself says that you cannot know if you are saved.

Also when it comes to knowing versus mere belief you always seem to opt for mere belief. Mere belief is wrong an amazingly high percentage of the time.

Sargonski

No, you only believe to be saved and your book of myths itself says that you cannot know if you are saved.

Also when it comes to knowing versus mere belief you always seem to opt for mere belief. Mere belief is wrong an amazingly high percentage of the time.

For those who believe themselves saved by the teachigns of Lord Martin .. and thus try to supplant the teachings of our Lord Jesus with that of Lord Martin .. going as far as speaking for God .. Preaching that folks not adhering to the dogma of Lord Martin are "unsaved"

Yikes : I can only be reminded of Matt 7 “15 Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. ....,. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

sds

What is interesting is that James 2 parrallels the Teaching of Jesus in the Sermon on the mount .. in particular the second half of Matt 7.

Both James and Jesus state that those following the Teachings of Lord Martin are "Foolish" - a word not to be taken lightly in scripture .. there exists no stronger language. It is the "Faith Alone Crowd" being addressed... as false teachers, false prophets.

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right.
12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

After painstakingly explaining that the Will of the Father is works he addressed the those preaching the "Faith Alone" doctrine of the day... .. 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? ....

The answer given a resounding NO .. No salvation by faith according to Jesus and James

19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. 20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[d]

such faith is useless and dead according to Lord Jesus - but those ruled by Lord Martin would have Jesus say something else .. "Just believe and get a free pass through Judgement" something free that is worth just as much... the problem here is the putting words in God's mouth - such blasphemy darn close to the "Unforgivable Sin" .. so perhaps maybe be wanting to lay off that one friends .. I mean really .. is there any sense in intentionally irritating the Most High ? - Such a thing is silly even for atheists.

SavedByTheLord

For those who believe themselves saved by the teachigns of Lord Martin .. and thus try to supplant the teachings of our Lord Jesus with that of Lord Martin .. going as far as speaking for God .. Preaching that folks not adhering to the dogma of Lord Martin are "unsaved"

Yikes : I can only be reminded of Matt 7 “15 Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. 16 By their fruit you will recognize them. ....,. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

sds

What is interesting is that James 2 parrallels the Teaching of Jesus in the Sermon on the mount .. in particular the second half of Matt 7.

Both James and Jesus state that those following the Teachings of Lord Martin are "Foolish" - a word not to be taken lightly in scripture .. there exists no stronger language. It is the "Faith Alone Crowd" being addressed... as false teachers, false prophets.

8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, “Love your neighbor as yourself,”[a] you are doing right.
12 Speak and act as those who are going to be judged by the law that gives freedom, 13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

After painstakingly explaining that the Will of the Father is works he addressed the those preaching the "Faith Alone" doctrine of the day... .. 14 What good is it, my brothers and sisters, if someone claims to have faith but has no deeds? Can such faith save them? ....

The answer given a resounding NO .. No salvation by faith according to Jesus and James

19 You believe that there is one God. Good! Even the demons believe that—and shudder. 20 You foolish person, do you want evidence that faith without deeds is useless[d]

such faith is useless and dead according to Lord Jesus - but those ruled by Lord Martin would have Jesus say something else .. "Just believe and get a free pass through Judgement" something free that is worth just as much... the problem here is the putting words in God's mouth - such blasphemy darn close to the "Unforgivable Sin" .. so perhaps maybe be wanting to lay off that one friends .. I mean really .. is there any sense in intentionally irritating the Most High ? - Such a thing is silly even for atheists.
Unsaved people cannot under the word of God nor the gospel of Christ.