• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evidence of NOAH's FLOOD

SavedByTheLord

Yes, you.
The James Webb Telescope has now produces enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP circular reasoning of the rocks dating the fossils and the fossils dating the rocks.
RIP evolution.

Looking back to supposedly about 300 million years after the Big Bang, no only are there not pop 3 stars (refutes the Big Bang) but the starts show a comical signature of being billions of years old (also refutes the Big Bang).
There is also no galaxy collisions nor evidence of damage from galaxy collisions (also refutes the Big Bang).
Not only that, but the galaxies should look enalgered due to an illusion caused by the expansion. They do not. (also refutes the Big Bang)

F1fan

Veteran Member
The James Webb Telescope has now produces enough evidence to refute the Big Bang, the expansion of the universe and the red shift explanation.
RIP BB
RIP red shift theory
RIP expansion.
RIP billions of years.
RIP circular reasoning of the rocks dating the fossils and the fossils dating the rocks.
RIP evolution.
The only thing that is dead is your 7th grade science education.

SavedByTheLord

Really? It is at an eighth grade level now? I was thinking about half of that.

By the way, if I challenged a person that understood the basics he or she would have no problem discussing it with me honestly. Yet you run away.
I have been completely honest and completely correct,
You have false assumptions and thus err.

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
I have been completely honest and completely correct,
You have false assumptions and thus err.
I do not agree that you have been correct about any of the claims you have made about or against science. The evidence supports me strongly on this. I'm going to go with the evidence and consider your claims of personal superiority are just your misplaced beliefs in what you want to be true.

SavedByTheLord

I do not agree that you have been correct about any of the claims you have made about or against science. The evidence supports me strongly on this. I'm going to go with the evidence and consider your claims of personal superiority are just your misplaced beliefs in what you want to be true.
Supports what? The theory of nothing?
What evidence can you give about the first living creature?

Dan From Smithville

For the World Is Hollow and I Have Touched the Sky
Staff member
Premium Member
Supports what? The theory of nothing?
What evidence can you give about the first living creature?
See. The evidence supports me. You don't seem to have a clue. You have a belief about yourself that is not up to the facts in evidence.

A child can repeat something until everyone is just annoyed. Are you trying to achieve something similar and consider yourself the winner if you can hold out longer than anyone else?

It's like watching someone run in place while they think they are in the lead in a marathon.

Provide rational arguments with valid evidence to support your claims. You have not done this so far.

SavedByTheLord

See. The evidence supports me. You don't seem to have a clue. You have a belief about yourself that is not up to the facts in evidence.

A child can repeat something until everyone is just annoyed. Are you trying to achieve something similar and consider yourself the winner if you can hold out longer than anyone else?

It's like watching someone run in place while they think they are in the lead in a marathon.

Provide rational arguments with valid evidence to support your claims. You have not done this so far.
What evidence?
Have you discovered the first living creature yet?
Maybe the scientists can run an experiment with primordial soup.
What brand should they use?