• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Lets get this clear. According to you does a god exist or not?
Maybe, maybe not. I don't know of any real, objective evidence, so I'm withholding belief -- pending such evidence.
I'm making no positive assertion that God does not exist.

I lack belief in God for the same reason you, I assume, lack belief in leprechauns or pink unicorns: lack of evidence.

We Never Know

No Slack
Maybe, maybe not. I don't know of any real, objective evidence, so I'm withholding belief -- pending such evidence.
I'm making no positive assertion that God does not exist.

I lack belief in God for the same reason you, I assume, lack belief in leprechauns or pink unicorns: lack of evidence.

Then we agree its unknown. I rest my case. See how easy that was to come to an agreement

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
"something is impossible".... Like a god?
No, like flapping my arms and flying away.
I never said God is impossible, just unevidenced, which is why it's reasonable to withhold belief till evidence is produced -- like you do with unicorns, (I assume), ;)

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
Yes, we can all investigate it. But what are the reasons some believe the claims are true, while others don't? And that is what we have. Do the people that don't believe Baha'u'llah's claims are true have good reasons?

That is the mystery of Faith CG. Personally I see the evidence contains all the proofs we need to sort it all out.

Regards Tony

We Never Know

No Slack
No, like flapping my arms and flying away.
I never said God is impossible, just unevidenced, which is why it's reasonable to withhold belief till evidence is produced -- like you do with unicorns, (I assume), ;)

Then like I said in post #1753...."Then we agree its unknown. I rest my case. See how easy that was to come to an agreement"