• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution, what evidence is there and what does creationism have?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
l_8e61eace04f485d22eb2b3aabfcd96f6.jpg

bluZero

O.K. thanks. Now, going back to the example, WHY would this not result in a new species, in your view?

Because all things on the planet are from the same gene pool when you get down to the "nity grity," except a spirit or soul. You are what you eat.:dan:

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
Because all things on the planet are from the same gene pool when you get down to the "nity grity," except a spirit or soul. You are what you eat.:dan:

Like most of your posts, this doesn't quite make sense. This doesn't seem to address what I asked you. I think you need to turn down the noise in your mind.

I explained in detail at about a 6th grade level how a new species can evolve. Offspring are a little different. When the difference helps a creature to survive and reproduce, it's passed on. When it doesn't, it isn't. This causes the population to change. When two populations are separated, and both change over time, eventually they are too different to be the same species. Thus a new species. What part don't you agree with?

bluZero

Like most of your posts, this doesn't quite make sense. This doesn't seem to address what I asked you. I think you need to turn down the noise in your mind.

I explained in detail at about a 6th grade level how a new species can evolve. Offspring are a little different. When the difference helps a creature to survive and reproduce, it's passed on. When it doesn't, it isn't. This causes the population to change. When two populations are separated, and both change over time, eventually they are too different to be the same species. Thus a new species. What part don't you agree with?

Oh, I thought you asked me in my opinion, to make a statement of my thoughts on the new species thing. Don't you want to learn that all things come from the same gene pool, or do you think some things came from outer space?

bluZero

Yes, the new species thing, that's right. You say that new species would not come about in this way. Why?

I just do not understand that you have to call it a new species, when it evolved from its own basic gene pool, and if you look to its DNA, you would know that.
It is an adaptation of its own gene.
Why do you defer my concept or undermine me[/COLOR You merely wish to write it in concrete that it is anew species, yet it is not a different species, a fish by any other name is still a fish.
Is it your intended motive to move on to humans evolving from apes?

themadhair

I just do not understand that you have to call it a new species, when it evolved from its own basic gene pool, and if you look to its DNA, you would know that.
Looking at human DNA and primate DNA we see that they share common ancestor. Genomes change from generation to generation. Humans, for example, have an average of 175 new genetic mutations in every new offspring that wasn’t present in the parents.

Regardless of the starting genepool, over time under the influence of evolution that genepool is changed. This is one of the most fascinating aspects of research like the Human Genome Project – we can map this genetic change from generation to generation.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
It is an adaptation of its own gene.
Why do you defer my concept or undermine me[/COLOR You merely wish to write it in concrete that it is anew species, yet it is not a different species, a fish by any other name is still a fish.
Is it your intended motive to move on to humans evolving from apes?

Because that's the definition of a species. That's what a species is. Yes, it's still a fish, but it's a new species of fish.

No, that is not my motive. In any case, don't worry about my motive, just worry about being honest and clear.

bluZero

Because that's the definition of a species. That's what a species is. Yes, it's still a fish, but it's a new species of fish.

No, that is not my motive. In any case, don't worry about my motive, just worry about being honest and clear.

I said it is an adapted species, not new, different from its original, not new, why do not biologist learn to speak proper language?

You could take what plastic is made of and mold it a 1000 different ways, and add other elemets to it, yet it is still at its core, plastic made from what ever it is made of, OIL?:shrug: I never be able teach you if you are not willing to learn.

themadhair

I said it is an adapted species, not new, different from its original, not new, why do not biologist learn to speak proper language?
I dare you to go into a biology department and lambaste them for their use of language.

I’d love to be there when they laugh you ******* *** off the campus.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank

You could take what plastic is made of and mold it a 1000 different ways, and add other elemets to it, yet it is still at its core, plastic made from what ever it is made of, OIL?:shrug: I never be able teach you if you are not willing to learn.

wiki said:
In biology, a species is one of the basic units of biological classification and a taxonomic rank. A species is often defined as a group of organisms capable of interbreeding and producing fertile offspring.

That's what species means. I don't need you to teach me anything, since you don't know anything that I don't, so save yourself the effort.

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined

Wait a minute...

If something is different... and it has never been seen before... then it's not new?

I'm sorry, but you don't get to say biologists aren't using proper language if you don't ******* know how to do it yourself.

Something that is different from what already exists, which has never been seen before, is the definition of new.

bluZero

That's what species means. I don't need you to teach me anything, since you don't know anything that I don't, so save yourself the effort.

• Chemistry & Physics a particular kind of atom, molecule, ion, or particle : a new molecular species. But the molicules was always there, to be uncovered by one Of gods precepts. Therefore the species was designed to adapt, so you, science still insist on calling it something new rather than an adaptation of the old. Writing you own language. to spite god and creation. it is just like when America started, we has to put behind us litters and metric, to be different for England, so then Americans are considered a new species, right?