• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution, what evidence is there and what does creationism have?

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined
Oh IN SEE THE GOD SIDE OF SCIENCE, And that part is A+, but the hype is for the suckers, who dig around in false hope while the rich get richer and pat you on the back for keeping the public at bay from discovering of their inner most schemes. I do not think I was born yesterday. They can keep their old poop holes to them selves. Real science does not need to dig around in some prehistoric poop hole. So stop feeding me your poop too. Either keep it clean and healthy, or lets us end any further discussion.
Please! I said it earlier too. I do not want to be breathing in septic tank breath/air. I is not habitable.:sw:
Even the OT Jews were told by God to do their dirty duty way outside the camp and bury it so as not to contaminate the air. From here on out you and Auto have go to clean up your acts.

The other posters in this thread have been remarkably patient with you and your comments. You obviously don't understand the subject of the ToE, and they're trying to help you learn while you're turning around and insulting them.

If anyone needs to clean up their act, it's you.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
When I first went to study psychology, the first night, the teacher stood up in front of the class and told us this A, B. S. IS BULL S.H.I. T. AN, M. S. IS MORE S.H.I. T. AND A, PHD = PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER. These pPL i am talking with is getting their info from the PHD.:D

HA! The last time I went to the zoo and was in the monkey house the monkies made me think about evolution, then a monkey pick up a pile of his own poop and through it at the glass. Theres your anwser! Even the monkeys know they ain't my uncle and its nothin but poo. Then he even ate some! Case closed!

bluZero

themadhair, autodidact, painted wolf......

blu has absolutely no understanding of science, scientific method, biology, physics, geology....
And (s)he has show no desire to learn.
blu delites in confusion and diversionary tactics, (s)he has show this over and over again.
I think when blu can prove, or even posit a reasonable hypothesis of Young Earth Creationism, using pure, unadulterated science, we will all be amazed and astounded.

The problem is this, Auto has given me info I never had, TY. I am not here to convert you or convict you, just to defend the bible against lies, like the age of he earth. You say it is over 14000 years, I say it is 13021 years old this year. and that being man is made from the dust of earth, you will find all the elements in animals as you do in man, except a soul spirit that will live forever if God has chosen you to become one of his elect., It is a good thing
that God has given scientist the wisdom to help mankind, but lets face it, Christians were not born yesterday, and the lie you hide behind will be the lie you die with. :rolleyes: So dude, stop with the strong arm tactics on me it will get you nowhere,

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined
The problem is this, Auto has given me info I never had, TY. I am not here to convert you or convict you, just to defend the bible against lies, like the age of he earth. You say it is over 14000 years, I say it is 13021 years old this year. and that being man is made from the dust of earth, you will find all the elements in animals as you do in man, except a soul spirit that will live forever if God has chosen you to become one of his elect., It is a good thing
that God has given scientist the wisdom to help mankind, but lets face it, Christians were not born yesterday, and the lie you hide behind will be the lie you die with. :rolleyes: So dude, stop with the strong arm tactics on me it will get you nowhere,

Is it so hard to believe that there might be more information you don't have?

If you find more information, your opinion about the age of the Earth will change. Just as a for-instance, there are galaxies that we can see with telescopes that are more than a million light-years away.

If the universe has only existed for 14 thousand years, how could we see light that's been travelling for over a million years?

themadhair

If the universe has only existed for 14 thousand years, how could we see light that's been travelling for over a million years?
I'm really hoping this doesn't descend into explaining why Barry Setterfield is wrong. Evolutionary theory is a total cakewalk compared to the calculations involved in dissecting Setterfield's garbage.

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined
I'm really hoping this doesn't descend into explaining why Barry Setterfield is wrong. Evolutionary theory is a total cakewalk compared to the calculations involved in dissecting Setterfield's garbage.

Setterfield's site is hilarious. Especially the bit about him claiming that the red shift doesn't exist. :areyoucra

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
When I first went to study psychology, the first night, the teacher stood up in front of the class and told us this A, B. S. IS BULL S.H.I. T. AN, M. S. IS MORE S.H.I. T. AND A, PHD = PILED HIGHER AND DEEPER. These pPL i am talking with is getting their info from the PHD.:D

I understand. You're opposed to science, and to learning and knowledge in general. You advocate ignorance instead.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
BLU: DO YOU AGREE THAT NEW SPECIES ARISE BY THE PROCESS I DESCRIBED IN MY EXAMPLE?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR MANNERS? IS IT BECAUSE YOU FEEL THREATENED, OR ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS RUDE? I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION 8 TIMES.

What you don't seem to get is that I'm not arguing with you. I'm trying to teach you what ToE says, so that you can become a more effective opponent against it, O.K? You're making it really, really hard.

bluZero

BLU: DO YOU AGREE THAT NEW SPECIES ARISE BY THE PROCESS I DESCRIBED IN MY EXAMPLE?

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOUR MANNERS? IS IT BECAUSE YOU FEEL THREATENED, OR ARE YOU ALWAYS THIS RUDE? I'VE ASKED THIS QUESTION 8 TIMES.

What you don't seem to get is that I'm not arguing with you. I'm trying to teach you what ToE says, so that you can become a more effective opponent against it, O.K? You're making it really, really hard.

Why is it woman can be so obnoxious at times never learning to understand men.

bluZero

:troll:

:troll:

themadhair

:spam: Master of spam.

I never thought I meet someone who is even more ridiculous than the parody. Poe's law at work?
creationism-1sml.jpg