• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Evolution?

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Shantoham,

According to VedAnta once liberated a jIva does not come back.

It iS veRy mUch undeRStood And alS0 hEard thAt *IF* aT All tHe wHOle It takeS anOther huMan bIrth iT cAn oNly bE a WISH. The stress is on the word *IF*.

Love & rgds

n.b. your point in your last post on that the word *JiVa* may have been wrongly used according to vEdanTa. Kindly confirm if the understanding of the word *jiVa* is correct or noT?

Shântoham

Vedantin
Friend Shantoham,

It iS veRy mUch undeRStood And alS0 hEard thAt *IF* aT All tHe wHOle It takeS anOther huMan bIrth iT cAn oNly bE a WISH. The stress is on the word *IF*.

Love & rgds

n.b. your point in your last post on that the word *JiVa* may have been wrongly used according to vEdanTa. Kindly confirm if the understanding of the word *jiVa* is correct or noT?

Zenzero.

If you spoke my same language you'd know that I already answered your question. But – like you so cleverly pointed out on another post – I guess that this knowledge is not the same for everyone.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend Shantoham,

Thank you!
Appreciated!
Yes, am open to learning even to what had been spoken/written by others but from those who have realized those words through their own experiences and can bring that understanding through modern contemporary language to make the words LIVING.

Love & rgds