• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experiencing God

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
You can't have science without the experiment.
The experiment relies on the relationship.
What we have on hand is beyond science ....but the axiom remains.

The axiom that is not an axiom remains? So nothing?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Care to commit to statement?....substance is self creating?
Not really. Why would I?
The total energy of the universe is zero, so yes the entire energy of a universe and all the matter in it adds up to nothing, and nothing doesn't need to come from anywhere. Nor does it need a cause.

Then of course there is an even bigger problem - even if the universe did have a cause, that does not in any way evidence a god, an intelligence, a designer or an entity of any form.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Not really. Why would I?
The total energy of the universe is zero, so yes the entire energy of a universe and all the matter in it adds up to nothing, and nothing doesn't need to come from anywhere. Nor does it need a cause.

Then of course there is an even bigger problem - even if the universe did have a cause, that does not in any way evidence a god, an intelligence, a designer or an entity of any form.
and the laws of motion are pointless?

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
I believe God works with us according to our situation. It would make no sense for Him to talk to a Christain about Allah if the person had no background unless He had a purpose in doing so.

Yes. The problem is the symmetry of the argument.

I could equally say that It would make no sense for Him to talk to a Muslim about Jesus if the person had no background unless He had a purpose in doing so.

Isn't more logical to infer that He does not speak to anybody, and we just believe in what we hear everyday from our parents, family or culture?

Ciao

- viole

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Nope!....actual practice.
Try it.....look yourself in the eye.
Call yourself an accident.

Otherwise, you ARE a creation.
Something Greater than you might be looking over your shoulder.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Nope!....actual practice.
Try it.....look yourself in the eye.
Call yourself an accident.

Otherwise, you ARE a creation.
Something Greater than you might be looking over your shoulder.

More word salad huh? I guess that and calling people pigs is about as far as your intellectual abilities can carry you. You are an asset to atheism.

roger1440

I do stuff
What is spirit?
website_spirits-800x360.jpg

Some people think I'm very spiritual.