• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Experiencing God

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Last I heard....He has power over substance and force, life and death.
I prefer NOT to be His enemy.
Then I would stop posting if I were you. At present you are doing a fantastic job of making believers look like morons.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
website_spirits-800x360.jpg

Some people think I'm very spiritual.
It's actually a pretty interesting concept, the original usage simply meant breath - because people thought that our breath held the spark of life. The idea of spirit as soul, some kind of essence of our identity that exists in some non-physical realm is a much later addition.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
As i said, if you really do love this god of yours - or have a shred or respect for other believers you should stop posting.

I don't mind that you believe or don't.
The aim of the quote is ...discretion.

Try cast wisdom in a bad neighborhood.
Consider your retreat BEFORE you speak.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
I don't mind that you believe or don't.
The aim of the quote is ...discretion.

Try cast wisdom in a bad neighborhood.
Consider your retreat BEFORE you speak.

The only alternate explanation for your behaviour is that you are an anti-theist pretending to be a believer in order to demean, discredit and diminish them. If that is the case, it is a despicable tactic.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
The only alternate explanation for your behaviour is that you are an anti-theist pretending to be a believer in order to demean, discredit and diminish them. If that is the case, it is a despicable tactic.

Few find the way.

roger1440

I do stuff
It's actually a pretty interesting concept, the original usage simply meant breath - because people thought that our breath held the spark of life. The idea of spirit as soul, some kind of essence of our identity that exists in some non-physical realm is a much later addition.
Job 33:4
Verse Concepts
"The Spirit of God has made me, And the breath of the Almighty gives me life.

- See more at: 31 Bible verses about Breath Of God

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
The will to survive comes from within us, not from the outside. It does not need any external force.
What has that got to do with your comment about perpetual motion? Will is not motion, are you changing the subject, or just posting word salad?

roger1440

I do stuff
You seem utterly uninterestrd in making sense.
Perpetual motion is something that is powered by itself. It does not require something outside of itself to move. Life is powered by its own instinctive need to survive. There is a force behind every living creature to continue its existence. This continuation does not stop with the individual. We have the instinctive will to continue our species by procreation. Our offspring is literally an extension of ourselves. All our offspring has half our DNA. We are driven to protect our offspring because they are an extension of ourselves. This instinctive drive to protect does not end with our offspring. From there it goes to our extended family, then our tribe or community and so on. There is a sort of connectivity between ALL people.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
Perpetual motion is something that is powered by itself. It does not require something outside of itself to move. Life is powered by its own instinctive need to survive. There is a force behind every living creature to continue its existence. This continuation does not stop with the individual. We have the instinctive will to continue our species by procreation. Our offspring is literally an extension of ourselves. All our offspring has half our DNA. We are driven to protect our offspring because they are an extension of ourselves. This instinctive drive to protect does not end with our offspring. From there it goes to our extended family, then our tribe or community and so on. There is a sort of connectivity between ALL people.
Which is completely unrelated to perpetual motion.

Perpetual motion is also something that does not exist, so i can not imagine what point it is you are trying to make.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

Yep, and the Hebrew had YHVH's POWER being sent forth to accomplish things, - not a being.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN

That is Tribal survival instinct, - not something from a God.