• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Faith in Christ is Completely Logical

Robert.Evans

You will be assimilated; it is His Will.
No, see that is where you are wrong. You assume that I fill any gaps with theism just because they are gaps, but that isn't the case, and in fact it isn't 'filling the gaps with god' that I do anyway. I am presenting an idea of intelligence, intent, and or consciousness into creation, or at least keeping that option open, you are putting 'god' into this more than I am.
Clearly you don't understand my position, yet you continue to criticize, this makes no sense.
haha... he likes it that way

Robert.Evans

No, he is not right.
One does not have to have an "alternative" explanation in order to point out problems with a claim.

How is it my fault your claims cannot hold up against "childlike attacks"?
It can, but you will not accept it as you cannot bring it into the physical realm. Hence you are a materialist and therefore limited in your arguments. Tough.

Robert.Evans

Perhaps I ought to have been more clear.
Please tell me how a theory can possibly be rejected by science when a theory is supposed to be based on a careful and rational examination of the facts?
Whooo... I suppose it is the opposite meaning of theory... you're not supposed to notice that :D

Robert.Evans

You're free to present your own theories in a thread.
He hasn't got any, This is just therapy for him to calm nagging thoughts. ever wondered why atheist are drawn to a religious site? Strange eh. They come to argue about something they don't belive in. Perhaps I should go and argue on a golf forum.

Robert.Evans

Youmhave been given the definition of a scientific theory. that has been explained to you a number of times Robert.
There are two definitions of theory... you know this and so do I. Why do you create arguments that are not necessary? Is it because you know nothing about this subject Bunny?

Robert.Evans

I am free to point out when somebody is being dishonest. Please desist with the ad hominem attacks.
He is not dihonest. This is a subject out of your league. Why is it you think everybody argues like you. You are the one with personal attacks. Give an argument for a change as to where everything comes from. Stand on your own two feet.

Robert.Evans

Yes and the relevant kind has been explained to you many times.
This is another of your useless arguments. If i say there are two sides to the word, you don't need to tell me what the other one is. I already know. Don't you know this? I think you have no arguments. Please answer where everything comes from and stop looking for excuses not to.