• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frank's journal of whatever

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
It's probably just auto for him.
Yeah, they might as well be AI already. They already lie about their names ("Rupert", lol), when they're from a call center in India or somewhere in that area. They'll be all out of a job soon. Lol. I'm already convinced all the chat support is AI at this point. There's literally no difference.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I actually tried to buy a new phone from another service tonight but their site doesn't work! Wtf!!!! It approved the port of my number but then it crashed or something. I am positively irate! What a crappy day! I hate these prepaid phone services, they're such **** and don't care to fix anything because it's for "poor people". I guess I'm not supposed to have a phone at all! I ****ing give up! :mad::mad::mad:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I have to wait for them for call me back tomorrow to finish the purchase. Lol. If I had hair on my head it would be pulled out. I guess I can pull my beard hair out. Lol

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I use tracfone. It's not too bad the price. 15 dollars a month for unlimited talk and text at least in my area. Service is good with it i live in a small town.
That's a good deal. We have Tracphone here, too.

I decided to go with Metro because I can get a Samsung A35, which is usually around $300 for free when I sign up for the $70 plan. I'm probably not going to stay on that plan (definitely not, lol) and will switch it to a cheaper plan, but it's a good deal because I was going to have to buy a new phone and plan, anyway. Plus, it's a better phone than I have now. They also let you upgrade to a new phone annually. I'm going to sell that other Straight Talk phone I bought at the beginning of this month, too.

I should go through my things and sell stuff, anyway. I should sell off my Cyberpunk 2077 special edition Xbox One X. That's got to be worth something.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Now I have no water! A line or something must be broken!! Of course the Division of Water is closed and their stupid phone line doesn't work because everything shuts down over the weekend! I don't know if my property manager will call me back! I only have a little bit of water in a pitcher! :mad:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
That's a good deal. We have Tracphone here, too.

I decided to go with Metro because I can get a Samsung A35, which is usually around $300 for free when I sign up for the $70 plan. I'm probably not going to stay on that plan (definitely not, lol) and will switch it to a cheaper plan, but it's a good deal because I was going to have to buy a new phone and plan, anyway. Plus, it's a better phone than I have now. They also let you upgrade to a new phone annually. I'm going to sell that other Straight Talk phone I bought at the beginning of this month, too.

I should go through my things and sell stuff, anyway. I should sell off my Cyberpunk 2077 special edition Xbox One X. That's got to be worth something.
Nevermind that because I can't afford a phone or phone service. I spent my money on food at the grocery store and now that's gone. I actually felt bad for spending my money on groceries. That phone wasn't meant to be.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Now I have no water! A line or something must be broken!! Of course the Division of Water is closed and their stupid phone line doesn't work because everything shuts down over the weekend! I don't know if my property manager will call me back! I only have a little bit of water in a pitcher! :mad:
Do you have any neighbors who don't suck that might be able to fill up some bottles?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Do you have any neighbors who don't suck that might be able to fill up some bottles?
Outside of this building, I know maybe one person. I don't know where exactly he lives in his building. I just see him when he's outside. I barely know the people in this building. Everyone stays to themselves. They have their own families and crap. I don't have anyone.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Outside of this building, I know maybe one person. I don't know where exactly he lives in his building. I just see him when he's outside. I barely know the people in this building.
Unless you know them to be turds, you might be able to knock and ask if they're having the same trouble.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Unless you know them to be turds, you might be able to knock and ask if they're having the same trouble.
Yeah, it's the whole building. A line is broken and there's no word on when it's going to be fixed. I think it was from when some morons crashed into a fire hydrant yesterday. I figured that.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
They must be working on it because it cuts on and off. I don't know when that's going to end but hopefully soon. These idiots need to learn how to drive, for real.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Yeah, they're working on it. The truck is outside. I see the water going down the street. What a mess. Goodbye, August. I can't wait for the month to end. Just had to go out in an annoying way. Lol.

VoidCat

Pronouns: he/they/it/neopronouns
Yes. I was supposed to be a Libra but I was born a month premature. I wanted out. Lol
I was born premature too! Im a Taurus born May 2nd. I was a twin. It's common for twins to be preemies. Anyway...i tried to be born feet first. Basically i didn't just wanted out... I decided to kill everyone in the process. Luckily was unsuccessful and mom had C-section