• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frank's journal of whatever

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Ignoring your birthday with you...

photo_2020-11-02_13-26-48.jpg

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Ignoring your birthday with you...

View attachment 97309
I'm trying not to think about it. I have to go to the plasma place again. The pharmacy will probably be closed by the time I time I get out of there, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I was suppose to see a "friend" (I honestly have no actual friends here) today but now she's not online so I wasted my time with that. I honestly should just turn my phone off and go back to sleep.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm trying not to think about it. I have to go to the plasma place again. The pharmacy will probably be closed by the time I time I get out of there, so that will have to wait until tomorrow. I was suppose to see a "friend" (I honestly have no actual friends here) today but now she's not online so I wasted my time with that. I honestly should just turn my phone off and go back to sleep.
If you sleep, may your dreams be wonderful...

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Well, I apparently can't donate plasma to get money to at least try to enjoy my birthday. Google is saying they're closed early today and I tried calling them multiple times and no one is answering. Last time I was there, they were short staffed. So I can't even have a little cake and ice cream.

And this is rich because it's right after I had this big epiphany that I wasn't going to allow other people letting me down (I'm pretty angry at and disappointed with some people in my life, and I'll leave it there so I don't get personal) and was going to do what I wanted regardless of others. Apparently not. My sister said I should be happy I have food and a roof over my head. I guess. It truly is just another ****ing day. Same old BS.