• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frank's journal of whatever

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Well you could just doodle abstract shapes. Something simple. Squares circles, stuff like that. Whatever comes to mind. It wouldn’t be about if it’s good enough for a museum it would be about you and your therapeutic endeavors.:) Something to occupy your mind. color can be very stimulating.
Its a shame @Saint Frankenstein doesn't live closer. We could spray paint random stuff on the garage.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I'm also depressed because I want a dog so bad. I miss mine so much. I've been crying over that, too. Then I have to see on the news that the pound lowered the adoption fees for all the dogs to $25 through the 30th. Great timing, when I don't have a job. That would've been a great b-day present to myself. But I can't afford one right now.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
I'm also depressed because I want a dog so bad. I miss mine so much. I've been crying over that, too. Then I have to see on the news that the pound lowered the adoption fees for all the dogs to $25 through the 30th. Great timing, when I don't have a job. That would've been a great b-day present to myself. But I can't afford one right now.
I'm sorry. :(

How's your cat?

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Lol. No worries there. There's not enough room in the apartment for all of them. My property manager wouldn't approve that, anyway.
Surprisingly, our old landlord never gave a **** about the cat herd.

We were his best tenants, he said.

When we moved out, he proudly gave us our deposit in full.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Surprisingly, our old landlord never gave a **** about the cat herd.

We were his best tenants, he said.

When we moved out, he proudly gave us our deposit in full.
Wow, that's a rare landlord. Says a lot about your cleaning abilities, too! A friend of mine, her landlord won't even let her have a goldfish!

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
You should be able to find a free cat.

OK for real - cat stories:

Dog owners are like "I bought this dog and I drove across four states to get him and paid thousands of dollars and this is him." Cat owners are like "I found this cat hanging around a dumpster." And the cat is acting all superior and stuff.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Wow, that's a rare landlord. Says a lot about your cleaning abilities, too! A friend of mine, her landlord won't even let her have a goldfish!
Wow! What does he have against goldfish?

I can't say the place was always clean, but when we moved out, we saw to it that it was the same condition it was when we moved in. He'd always been good to us, and we didn't want to screw him over.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Wow! What does he have against goldfish?

I can't say the place was always clean, but when we moved out, we saw to it that it was the same condition it was when we moved in. He'd always been good to us, and we didn't want to screw him over.
Honestly, he's a total dick and rather shady. His excuse was that the water bill will go up, but my friend pays that. He was being an ***, really. He's also raised her rent by $100 when the rent was due the next day or the day after, and lit her pilot light when the gas company told him it was unsafe.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I'm sorry. :(

How's your cat?
Her right now...
20240916_201834_copy_1020x765.jpg