• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frank's journal of whatever

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Great, now I can't take my medication because I ran out of injection needles. Now I wasted some of my medication, too, trying it with a needle that's for drawing. Can something please go right for me??????????????????

Honestly, I should just lie and say I shoot up heroin or fentanyl (I definitely don't) to get free injection supplies. Funny how they'll happily give you free stuff when it's for killing yourself.

Last edited:

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
How are you doing today, Frank?
Same as yesterday, really. I just got home from therapy (that was good) but going to Southeast, my healthcare place has really made me angry. Not only did they charge me for the injection needles but they have the nerve to charge more than ****ing Kroger does, and that's with a "discount". I got pissed and brought up that I can get this for free at a needle exchange and it makes no sense that I have to pay for this. I just got awkward fake sympathy in return and stormed out without getting anything. They never fixed the fact that their stupid machine overcharged me last month, anyway. They should give it for free because of it!

I also wanted to talk to someone about getting a new caseworker and instead of talking to me, the supervisor of the team just sent a message to someone else to tell me I'll have a new caseworker next week. Wtf. They were supposed to talk to me about the problems with my (ex?) caseworker and about what sort of caseworker I'd like. They clearly don't give a damn. I'm pretty sure that supervisor has his mind poisoned against me because of my ***** of a caseworker. They can all go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

I am honestly close to snapping and going off while I'm there. They act like ****ing con artists, ripping off the poor, mentally ill and vulnerable. This is why all those mentally ill street people refuse treatment because they treat you like you're less than ****. I don't blame them!

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
Same as yesterday, really. I just got home from therapy (that was good) but going to Southeast, my healthcare place has really made me angry. Not only did they charge me for the injection needles but they have the nerve to charge more than ****ing Kroger does, and that's with a "discount". I got pissed and brought up that I can get this for free at a needle exchange and it makes no sense that I have to pay for this. I just got awkward fake sympathy in return and stormed out without getting anything. They never fixed the facg that their stupid machine overcharged me last month, anyway. They should give it for free because of it!

I also wanted to talk to someone about getting a new caseworker and instead of talking to me, the supervisor of the team just sent a message to someone else to tell me I'll have a new caseworker next week. Wtf. They were supposed to talk to me about the problems with my (ex?) caseworker and about what sort of caseworker I'd like. They clearly don't give a damn. I'm pretty sure that supervisor has his mind poisoned against me because of my ***** of a caseworker.

I am honestly close to snapping and going off while I'm there. They act like ****ing con artists, ripping off the poor, mentally ill and vulnerable. This is why all those mentally ill street people refuse treatment because they treat you like you're less than ****. I don't blame them!
Would getting the free needles actually be an option you could take?

I hope you like the new caseworker.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Would getting the free needles actually be an option you could take?

They're for junkies and I don't know if you have to provide proof you're a junky. The one I saw online has a first come, first served basis and they limit it to 60 people.

I'm honestly starting not to care anymore about my medication. I hate that pharmacy and it's always bull**** there but that's the only option I have at the moment.

JustGeorge

Staff member
Premium Member
They're for junkies and I don't know if you have to provide proof you're a junky. The one I saw online has a first come, first served basis and they limit it to 60 people.

I'm honestly starting not to care anymore about my medication. I hate that pharmacy and it's always bull**** there but that's the only option I have at the moment.
What is the medication for?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
Can you get it someplace else, and get some free needles?
That's the thing, I don't know. I only know about needle exchange programs for drug addicts who shoot up, which I am not.

The funny thing is, I could pass for a junky because I have all these scars inside of my elbow from blood being drawn for labs, donating plasma and IVs in the hospital. All of that leaves scars that look like track marks. So people probably already think I am. Lol

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
That's the thing, I don't know. I only know about needle exchange programs for drug addicts who shoot up, which I am not.

The funny thing is, I could pass for a junky because I have all these scars inside of my elbow from blood being drawn for labs, donating plasma and IVs in the hospital. All of that leaves scars that look like track marks. So people probably already think I am. Lol
Shoot, I'd get me some free needles if I could. And get the drug for less elsewhere if I could.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
It's My Birthday!
I just wanted to add that I definitely don't have high hopes for that. But we'll see. It's up to them to contact me. I wish I could talk to a social worker. The best caseworker I ever had was also a social worker. But they didn't give me a chance to really talk about what sort of caseworker would be better for me.