• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Freemasonry

But you feel you do.

Our friend does not need to prove anything because he does not belong to a group that is committed to proving its legitimacy over other matters.

He is YOUR friend. He is certainly not mine. You invited this person on to this thread, which if I recall correctly is my welcome thread to this non-Masonic forum.

You and he attacked me and our Grand Lodge with unfounded allegation and vicious innuendo, when you have neither the right or authority so to do.

If now, you wish to claim that you do, then you may attempt to answer the questions also.

Now please deal with the issues and stop attacking me personally. No more suckers.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
He is YOUR friend. He is certainly not mine. You invited this person on to this thread, which if I recall correctly is my welcome thread to this non-Masonic forum.

You and he attacked me and our Grand Lodge will allegation and innuendo when you have neither the right or authority so to do.

If now, you wish to claim that you do, then you may attempt to answer the questions also.

Now please deal with the issues and stop attacking me personally. No more suckers.

I'm not attacking you. You started this debate so you should deal with it before making accusations of foul play.

I suggested he come here as a Freemason to clear up any misconceptions as you and Mr Cheese were having a little tiff.

One problem i have with your lodge is why was it established so recently as opposed to mainstream freemasonry, and what authority do you have to claim your Lodge is any superior to any other lodge? Simple answers would be appreciated, no more hiding behind your smoke screen.

Mr Cheese

One problem i have with your lodge is why was it established so recently as opposed to mainstream freemasonry, and what authority do you have to claim your Lodge is any superior to any other lodge? Simple answers would be appreciated, no more hiding behind your smoke screen.

:cigar:

Serenity is a problem
When you get this close to Heaven
But you really want to see
The wonders of the underworld
They caught Saint Peter's disease
As he rattled his keys

I'm not attacking you. You started this debate so you should deal with it before making accusations of foul play.

I suggested he come here as a Freemason to clear up any misconceptions as you and Mr Cheese were having a little tiff.

No, you don't have a problem with "my lodge". You are just a member of the public with questions. And I have supplied the answers. Now, if you are just a member of the public and not a UGLE plant, you will go away and do some independent, unbiased honest research.

You see you have indulged yourself in yet more attacks, plus a suggestion that we are hiding behind smokescreens. I speak plain Tottenham English darkendless.

The Grand Lodge of All England was not established "so recently". It was revived in England in December 2005. It dates from time immemorial, many, many centuries. So far we have manuscripts and documents in-house dating from AD 798.

We do not claim to be superior to any other lodge. We stand alone. The United Grand Lodge of England is not a Masonic lodge. It does not exist as a Masonic lodge. it is a Quasi-Masonic lodge. The answers to those questions (in fact the total lack of them) will prove it.

Now, you pop off and ask the United Grand Lodge of England, or your friend in Australia, to supply you with the answers to those questions and then come back to this welcome thread of mine with the answers, or with an apology.

QUESTIONS THAT MUST BE ANSWERED ON A NON-MASONIC FORUM:

1) Name the regular Free Masons who attended the alleged meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717.

2) Who chaired the alleged meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717?

3) Name the alleged "four old lodges" and the alleged names of their alleged Masters and alleged Wardens, without whom it would have been TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to authorise such a meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717.

4) Please publish the alleged minutes of this alleged meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717.

I will leave it with you.

Are you going to the Chelsea game?

Mr Cheese

No, you don't have a problem with "my lodge". You are just a member of the public with questions. And I have supplied the answers. Now, if you are just a member of the public and not a UGLE plant, you will go away and do some independent, unbiased honest research.

You see you have indulged yourself in yet more attacks, plus a suggestion that we are hiding behind smokescreens. I speak plain Tottenham English darkendless.

The Grand Lodge of All England was not established "so recently". It was revived in England in December 2005. It dates from time immemorial, many, many centuries. So far we have manuscripts and documents in-house dating from AD 798.

We do not claim to be superior to any other lodge. We stand alone. The United Grand Lodge of England is not a Masonic lodge. It does not exist as a Masonic lodge. it is a Quasi-Masonic lodge. The answers to those questions (in fact the total lack of them) will prove it.

Now, you pop off and ask the United Grand Lodge of England, or your friend in Australia, to supply you with the answers to those questions and then come back to this welcome thread of mine with the answers, or with an apology.

1) Name the regular Free Masons who attended the alleged meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717.

2) Who chaired the alleged meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717?

3) Name the alleged "four old lodges" and the alleged names of their alleged Masters and alleged Wardens, without whom it would have been TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to authorise such a meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717.

4) Please publish the alleged minutes of this alleged meeting at the Goose and Gridiron Ale-house on the 24th June 1717.

I will leave it with you.

Are you going to the Chelsea game?

Yawn...this says nothing....

:facepalm:

ack well it seems you are only trolling one thread anyway....

Gives me wind, but I try to control mine cheesy old lad. :rainbow1:

Silence implies guilt.

Last edited:
Yawn...this says nothing....

It says that you are a fake and proves it because you will not (cannot) answer that your are NOT a fake.

No answers - FAKE trouble maker.

That's what it says. Clear enough?

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
No, we do NOT claim supremacy, we charge you with total dishonesty, falsehood, shameful dishonour and then dismiss you. A gang of lowlife fakes, thieves, footpads and pickpockets, par excellence. The biggest confidence trick ever perpetrated upon the free world.

Now, you have not dealt with our accusations. The issue is your illegal, unchartered, unwarranted, profane meeting at the Goose and Gridiron in 1717. Your sole claim to legitimacy. Perhaps it slipped your memory? No rush. Take your time.

Despite overwhelming evidence proving it to be a total fallacy, it is still claimed, and often repeated by Moderns freemasons that organised Free Masonry began in 1717 after a meeting in the tiny back room of a London Ale-house under the chairmanship of "a nameless person". Remarkably, this spurious claim for Masonic regularity and recognition is solely based upon alleged proceedings of an unauthorised, profane meeting.

Now. These are ALL credible sources, totally independent of The Grand Lodge at York.

QUESTIONS THAT MUST BE ANSWERED IF YOU ARE TO HAVE ANY CREDIBILITY HERE, ON A NON-MASONIC FORUM:

1) Name the regular Free Masons who attended the alleged meeting.

2) Who chaired the alleged meeting?

3) Name the alleged "four old lodges" and the alleged names of their alleged Masters and alleged Wardens, without whom it would have been TOTALLY IMPOSSIBLE to authorise such a meeting.

4) Please publish the alleged minutes of this alleged meeting.

I will leave these questions with you. if you do not respond, all here will realise that you are simply a UGLE propogandist worthy of, on a par with, and with the similar morals as Herr Goebbels.

Please answer the questions first, and then feel free to continue your sticky sweet character assassination from the safe haven of your dishonest, cowardly, craven anonymity.

You stand accused. Answer the questions or be found guilty as charged.
"By your fruits you shall know them."

Notice which Mason is resorting to ad hominem statements here.

That should serve to legitimize the true Freemason.

And you would know that ... how, exactly?

I was responding to Mr Cheese's cheesy poem which was a dig at the Grand Lodge at York. "Here" referred to The Grand Lodge.

My apologies to any Christian who interpreted "here" to mean on this forum. It was not meant in that way.