• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Frustrated athiest asks why do you believe in God?

cladking

Not at all. Find some evidence to the contrary and people will listen to you. But one must first understand the scientific method and scientific evidence. They are not that hard to understand.

Believers just can't see the evidence... ...or in this case... ...the argument.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
If men say the term God created Adam and Eve. And then he says God created the first two humans.

Adam a word.
Eve a word.
Humans one word meaning two presence.

He says AD is after 0.
He says AM morning light.

Even balances day light. Night time sky...even ING.

No thesis whatsoever.

Daylight non stop evening non stop both conditions in one space above only.

Not one space within as we live within heavens space.

No thesis again.

AD he places with CHRIST.

There is no pre thesis before Christ he taught.

No thesis before 0 AD on earth in morning light.

As each day is counted again as a rebirth without being born.

As he taught man invented using numbers in science.

Numbers he said existed nowhere else.

Was just a human teaching relativity after life had been attacked.

He attacked life at his side...the heavenly atmosphere.

By science womb thesis maths mother.

It was a human theist scientists man's self confession.

As no man can discuss human DNA without a human living owning expressing it.

Theists are taught as human beings liars..

They were never accepted as being logical. The theme science was original to direct cosmic to earth mass converting for machines first.

Humans aren't first form on earth taught science.

F1fan

Veteran Member
If no one knows what gravity is then how can they be wrong? If there's no experiment showing gradual change caused by survival of the fittest then how do you know it's right?
But gravity and evolution are both observed phenomena. Your dispute seems to be how adequate explanations of them are made and confirmed.

cladking

No, Trump himself was a huge part of the problem. Are you forgetting when he asked the Russian to collude with him? He later claimed "It was a joke". Part of the reason that the Democrats were so sure that Trump was in collusion with the Russians were things that he said and did. And that was not a "conspiracy theory". You are misusing the term. There was an evidence based investigation. They found, if you read it, that Trump did obstruct Congress, that alone was an impeachable offense, but they could not find reliable evidence of collusion.

The story can be analyzed. I did not claim that was "empirical and reliable evidence". The point was none was needed. This appears to be cognitive dissonance arising on your part. You are getting rather hostile as shown by your abuse of smileys. You seem to be having a hard time understanding simple facts because they go against your cherished beliefs. Once again, the story is so poorly written that it ends up refuting itself.

You could go to any of the evolution threads and find more than enough evidence. There is no need for me to provide any more than that. Is there a way that I can guarantee a conversation where you will try to understand the facts? My favorite place to start is with the concept of evidence. Creationists cannot afford to understand the concept of evidence.

Now that the quisling media is leading us all in a wonderful rendition of Kumbaya I really don't mind war and higher prices.

Now that science has answered every question is just makes perfect sense we give all the money to the wealthy. After all they must be more evolved since they are the fittest.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
Everyday theists ignore the exodus status that as the gardens bush burnt human animal natures DNA genesis left.

You only discuss genesis and not why it left.

As humans should all be equal. DNA the same answer a human or the human. Everyone hence should be body life mind perfect and healthy.

It discussed why we no longer lived as an origin human if any of you theists cared to just be a natural human thinking just for natural first.

Instead of expressing human egotism. By group cult enforced status. False indoctrination in person. Was the scientists role play always.

In religious podium preaching science or in your own branch science podium preaching. The same human.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member

No.... I'm not talking about political armpits...

When CNN reports that something smells bad, you KNOW that what we knew before was fake news:

The Steele dossier: A reckoning - CNNPolitics
Critics of the Russia probe -- conservative pundits, Republican lawmakers and Trump himself -- took a victory lap after the inspector general blasted the Page FISA applications.
That's because the inspector general's report confirmed what many of them had argued all along, including in a highly disputed memo from GOP Rep. Devin Nunes: That there were systemic problems with the FBI surveillance of someone tied to the Trump, and the Steele dossier was improperly used to influence part of the Russia probe.

BBC has a more balanced report:
Clinton team and Democrats 'bankrolled' Trump dirty dossier

Last edited:

cladking

But gravity and evolution are both observed phenomena. Your dispute seems to be how adequate explanations of them are made and confirmed.

This conversation is devolving (suddenly). But, yes, there is no explanation for "gravity" so there shouldn't even be a word for it. Maybe "falling" is sufficient. Falling moves at about the speed of light. Sure, why not?

"Evolution" isn't so much a theory since it involves no experiment and "theory" is essentially the vector sum total of experiment.

Frankly I have no doubt there is some gradual change in species which is sometimes driven in large part by survival of the fittest. But, I believe, most change in species is caused by behavior driven bottlenecks creating a new species and by mutation. I suspect there is a great deal more to change in species that at which we only guess. It is driven by consciousness just like all life that is all individual and is all equally fit.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That's old... I mean up to date.

LOL... No, I use it when the rebuttal to my statements falls short of its mark. But if it rubs you wrong... I can lighten up.

Pointless? Not in my view.

Personally, I see it as a failure of man and not God. But, hey, variety is what makes the world a more spicy place.

And, no, I don't think Adam and Eve came from apes.
None of my rebuttals fell short of the mark. If you do not understand a rebuttal ask questions.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
If no one knows what gravity is then how can they be wrong? If there's no experiment showing gradual change caused by survival of the fittest then how do you know it's right?

Ideas can be shown to be wrong. They cannot be shown to be right.

And there have been experiments showing gradual change. I even linked one for you. Go back and refute that one if you want to keep making this claim.

F1fan

Veteran Member
Frankly I have no doubt there is some gradual change in species which is sometimes driven in large part by survival of the fittest. But, I believe, most change in species is caused by behavior driven bottlenecks creating a new species and by mutation. I suspect there is a great deal more to change in species that at which we only guess. It is driven by consciousness just like all life that is all individual and is all equally fit.
Show us your observations, tests and results.

Otherwise you're just guessing. And we defer to what experts report, not fringe beliefs on internet forums.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
This conversation is devolving (suddenly). But, yes, there is no explanation for "gravity" so there shouldn't even be a word for it. Maybe "falling" is sufficient. Falling moves at about the speed of light. Sure, why not?

"Evolution" isn't so much a theory since it involves no experiment and "theory" is essentially the vector sum total of experiment.

There is no full explanation of gravity. We have a pretty good partial on. but there is still more to learn.

You are using the logical fallacy of thinking that if one does not know everything that one cannot know anything. This is demonstrably false.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Believers just can't see the evidence... ...or in this case... ...the argument.
Believers very often need to be dishonest to keep believing. When the evidence refutes one's beliefs and one is shown it cognitive dissonance (which is an inherently dishonest reaction even if it is not a conscious one) springs into action.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Now that the quisling media is leading us all in a wonderful rendition of Kumbaya I really don't mind war and higher prices.

Now that science has answered every question is just makes perfect sense we give all the money to the wealthy. After all they must be more evolved since they are the fittest.
Another claim that you cannot support. How is the media "quisling'? Do you have any evidence? They reported fairly honestly about Trump, where have they been dishonest? And where have they been dishonest in a way that harms America?

rational experiences

Veteran Member
In Life reality.

The heaven status burnt out and was gone. Exact it never returned.

DNA left.

Mutated human life Sacrificed continued living by human sexual procreation only.

Heavens not changing as water evaporation had kept it cooling allowed DNA to continue to express its mutation. Ice body was giving it's saviour body for lifes survival.

The promise of human S.O.B....i won't practice nuclear science ever again. I promise that by year 2012 the end of a held mutative life inherited will end. For my human family said man's own holy life promise.

Earth would have reaccummulated its Christ heavenly mass body. DNA sexual sin baby life inheritance would have changed.

Rich greedy men inventors for trade could care less. As long as their rich man's life increases being richer and richer. By inventive destruction.

As memory human which we all consciously abide with is human life holy mother father. Says...life is equal. Life natural. Life mutual. Shared cared for nature.

Greedy human says I could care less for all your suffering humanity you must deserve it as God gave me a life of riches.

Real answer because human's stole it from the God earth body. Is historic and the holy truth.

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
A US Senate report is not CNN. But I understand your desire to attempt a deflection. Trump colluded with Russia, it was true. So, the citizens were wise to not elect him.
I guess if that is what you want to believe...

BBC says different.

rational experiences

Veteran Member
But every natural status observed is self owned naturally first in a claimed human teaching God positions own all first or one position

So no human man can dispute the evidence observation by just a human is first and only.

If a mind theories God the O earth one plus God the heavens one not the same type of body own gravity then god in both status owns gravity

You can't claim now I will own it as a man.

Yet history said you took gods gold. I own it. I took gods silver I own it. I took gods jewels..I own it. I took gods metals ...I own it.

You can't take gravity.

If you want to own it you would end up as gods first position in out of space yourself. As a human.

Tornadoes prove you tried to give it to yourself why it picked up off the earth any body.

Reasoned..
If a man said I began as nuclear dust metals that get sucked out into space I will surely follow the paths myself.