• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

George W. Bush, war criminal

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

Debunker

Well, so far it has in fact stopped at the Twin Towers and since we have not broken up the "little gang of thugs" that perpetrated 9/11 but in fact made them bigger and stronger, it seems you do not know what you are talking about.

I agree! The very idea that we should cooperate to stop terrorist is totally stupid. The best thing to do is wait them out. Maybe they will go away when they see that its just fine with us that they kill us all.

A

angellous_evangellous

That's right brother! The USA is so bad that people are knocking the border down to get out of here. Torture is so prevalent that it is not safe to go to vote. If we don't wake up to the evils of our leaders, we will never be like the USSR, Red China and North Korea. Now these are great examples of people that know how to live. Just look how good they are to their people! If the USA does not change its ways, it will never get the radicals who want freedom to immigrate to the good old USA. When I think of all the better places in the world to live, raise a family and work, it just makes me sick to be a citizen of the USA. Bull ****!

Did you mean to say that?

Otherwise this post sounds like the America that Republicans are trying to build.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I agree! The very idea that we should cooperate to stop terrorist is totally stupid. The best thing to do is wait them out. Maybe they will go away when they see that its just fine with us that they kill us all.

I still think my solution is better! =P

A

angellous_evangellous

That's what some do to deflect refuting the statement. Kinda like calling people names or attacking them personally when they run out of ammo.

Yeah. Sarcasm is better when it's a little more subtle.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
That's right brother! The USA is so bad that people are knocking the border down to get out of here. Torture is so prevalent that it is not safe to go to vote. If we don't wake up to the evils of our leaders, we will never be like the USSR, Red China and North Korea. Now these are great examples of people that know how to live. Just look how good they are to their people! If the USA does not change its ways, it will never get the radicals who want freedom to immigrate to the good old USA. When I think of all the better places in the world to live, raise a family and work, it just makes me sick to be a citizen of the USA. Bull ****!
Dude think about it. If you came into my home and tried to forcefully instill your beliefs on myself and my family, there would be retaliation. If you left myself and my family alone to do what we want, then there would be peace.
Cultures are different and though we may not agree with how they treat their own country, that's for them to try to fix. We need to fix what's broken here.

Debunker

Danmac are you serious? Afghanistan was a poor third world country that couldn't have attacked us, that's why they had to steal planes, they didn't have any of their own. We could have handled this a better way. What has the last 10 years accomplished?

right you are my man, the terrorist have a right to have a place where they can plan against the oppressive USA in safety. Our best defense would be to hide in obscurity and blame the problems of the world on Europeans or better yet, the USA should stop being a oppressive society. I mean, things are so bad here, it is intolerable.

Bismillah

Submit
I'm sure the practice of randomly extraditing men without a trial, subjecting them to torture and interrogation in some other country that acts as a third party so that the U.S can wipe its hands clean of the matter and then interning them for interminable periods in some hell hole in Gitmo is a great way to combat terrorism. Then after several years pass and American intelligence realizes that the particular man holds no useful information the dilemma pops up of holding prisoners that no country wants to take back. Idiots.

A

angellous_evangellous

Dude think about it. If you came into my home and tried to forcefully instill your beliefs on myself and my family, there would be retaliation. If you left myself and my family alone to do what we want, then there would be peace.
Cultures are different and though we may not agree with how they treat their own country, that's for them to try to fix. We need to fix what's broken here.

It seems to me that America stopped caring about 'making countries in our image' when we started supporting dictators. We use the ideals of democracy to trick people into joining the army to fight the same dictators that we supported (Saddam, for instance) if they try to cut the puppet strings. Heck, we even supported Mubarak.

ninerbuff

godless wonder
right you are my man, the terrorist have a right to have a place where they can plan against the oppressive USA in safety. Our best defense would be to hide in obscurity and blame the problems of the world on Europeans or better yet, the USA should stop being a oppressive society. I mean, things are so bad here, it is intolerable.
Glad you're seeing the light now...............

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Correct! Any president that stands up for American rights to be safe, should be shot and especially if he is a member of the other party.

The question is just how many rights are you willing to compromise to gain what you perceive as security from the government? Bush certainly helped accomplish that, stripping our rights for so-called security.

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both - Benjamin Franklin

A

angellous_evangellous

The question is just how many rights are you willing to compromise to gain what you perceive as security from the government? Bush certainly helped accomplish that, stripping our rights for so-called security.

People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both - Benjamin Franklin

But he's talking about security for the government.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
I'm sure the practice of randomly extraditing men without a trial, subjecting them to torture and interrogation in some other country that acts as a third party so that the U.S can wipe its hands clean of the matter and then interning them for interminable periods in some hell hole in Gitmo is a great way to combat terrorism. Then after several years pass and American intelligence realizes that the particular man holds no useful information the dilemma pops up of holding prisoners that no country wants to take back. Idiots.
Again, I say we should take a hint from "E" here:

[youtube]ZGHPku_XIu0[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGHPku_XIu0

Debunker

I'm not criticizing those who attempt the stopping of another attack.

Bush's war crimes didn't stop or prevent any attacks. He exploited 9/11 to the extreme to do whatever he wanted, which is the most disguisting thing a President will do in our lifetimes.

Right. That was a very poor excuse he used to say he was protecting the USA. He certainly over reacted to the lose of only 3000 people. What was he thinking? A liberal Democrat would never have done such a foolish thing like Bush did. Now, that Ben Laden fellow, he's a nice guy and he'll stop his terrorist attacks after the Bush's of this world are gone.

Jacksnyte

Reverend
Right. That was a very poor excuse he used to say he was protecting the USA. He certainly over reacted to the lose of only 3000 people. What was he thinking? A liberal Democrat would never have done such a foolish thing like Bush did. Now, that Ben Laden fellow, he's a nice guy and he'll stop his terrorist attacks after the Bush's of this world are gone.
[youtube]nrI7QUJfkvI[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrI7QUJfkvI

Debunker

Israel might be a runner-up.

That's right. The Germans should have finished the job on the Jews and we would not have to have supported Israel as we do today. The very idea that the Jews should have safe borders in which to live is repugnant and goes against American values. Let's give them up to the Palestinians. It is just fine to turn on our friends. They don't trust us anyway and I can not figure out why.

A

angellous_evangellous

The Bush's of this world did nothing for us but spend our money (and our grandchildren and great-children's money) and murder 1.2million people in Iraq alone. 3,000 people dying in the WTC is not worth the senseless slaughter of 1.2million people.

And the moron never found bin Laden. Because that wasn't his goal. If he found bin Laden, there would be no cause to continue the wars.

And yes, I don't think that anyone else at this point in history could have screwed the pooch more than Bush on handling 9/11 --- Democrat or Republican.

The Bush administration was a force of unbridled evil in the world and I hope that he sees justice before he dies, even if it is as little as the tarnishing of his 'good name' in a way that his supporters can't sheild him from.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
That's right. The Germans should have finished the job on the Jews and we would not have to have supported Israel as we do today. The very idea that the Jews should have safe borders in which to live is repugnant and goes against American values. Let's give them up to the Palestinians. It is just fine to turn on our friends. They don't trust us anyway and I can not figure out why.

I don't know why we worry so much about Israel to begin with. We have enough problems of our own, and we didn't sign on to be Israel's caretaker and nursemaid.