• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God existance in Islam

Britedream

This is to continue the reasonig with Shahz on the subject after the refusal of an OP for us to continue.

Last edited:

Britedream

Fine it's God. Now what?

Good We are almost done.

Please allow me to pave the ground for the final post.

1-If human can not produce something, then this something is not produced by human. true, or false.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
J. R. R. Tolkien produced the universe of Middle Earth, does that count?

If you read the other books he created a whole universe with a God figure, lesser Gods, creation of the world, prophets, etc.

outhouse

Atheistically
Your nonesense is amazing:facepalm:

Why because you cannot get around it?

You have only imagination and mythology to fight the facts of science, and you have ZERO evidence of any kind.

Thanks for playing, drop the fanaticism and accept what is known

Britedream

Why because you cannot get around it?

You have only imagination and mythology to fight the facts of science, and you have ZERO evidence of any kind.

Thanks for playing, drop the fanaticism and accept what is known
I have no time for kid's stuff, stay where belong.

outhouse

Atheistically
I have no time for kid's stuff, stay where belong.

I have never heard evidence, and reality called kid stuff.

Thanks for playing.

Try again when you have evidence of any kind beyond the plagiarized writings of a warrior pedophile.

Britedream

God is a supreme being with life that is not proceeded by absence nor it is followed by an end, All the perfect and beautiful attributes belong to him. He has no gender, nor He is similar to anyone or anything. He is high above all his creations, yet He is with them through his abilities; hearing, seeing, knowing, for that being closer to them than their own jugular veins.

The perfect fairness, is one of God's attributes, So for me to realize his existence, he did two things, He gave me the capability, through the brain, and the evidence to be realized by this brain, and only then if the evidence that can be realized by the human brain reaches me, I will be accountable, if I do not believe in it.

As part of his fairness, He send his message through someone, people know his integrity, and honesty, and He supports him with evidence that shows his truthfulness. Evidence that goes along with the knowledge of the people of his time.

For example:

When He sent the prophet Moses pbuh, He supported him with signs for his truthfulness. Pharaoh believed that was a magic used; magic was used intensively at that time, So Pharaoh call upon the masters of magic to challenge Moses, once opponent on the stage, magicians realized that, it is no magic, but the truth. ( people of knowledge realize truth).

So for the Arabs, prophet Muhammed pbuh sent to them, they call him before he was sent; the trust worthy, they never known him to lie ever. but what the Arab master at that time is the linguistic abilities of their language, they hung seven master pieces in their holy shrine to denote their linguistic abilities. So God spoke to them, putting his words above and beyond anything they knew, they never heard anything like it before, nor they were to be able to produce something like it after. proving to them what they hear is his own. not only that, He sent down his words as 6236 verse in random over period of 23 years, putting the ability of mankind to shame, as to produce something like it. in that, God told the mankind, this is my words, if in doubt, speak something like it.

If you think that is not hard, pickup a dictionary, open it five times, putting five words in a random in a sentence, and see how meaningful is that, now talk about 6236 verses in random on thousands of leather pieces, not numbered, over period of 23 years.

Arab as the master of their language, they conceded that it is not in their ability to produce something like it. (people of knowledge realize truth).

But God is a just and merciful, since only few beside the Arabs know the Arabic language, He put other evidence in his book for the non Arab to realize that it is from him.
Examples:
4:56
Those who disbelieve Our revelations, We shall expose them to the fire. Once their skins are consumed, We replace them with other ones, so they may feel the punishment. God is the powerful, and Wise.

in this verse God said for punishing the unbelievers, is to replace their skin for them to feel the punishment. If Muhammed went on saying, disbeliever will be thrown into fire, then the message will suffice, but in going in details about a knowledge that not possibly known at that time, is a sign for the future generations to realize that it came from a divine source. the following is from University of Texas about the skin:
Skin Nociceptors. Skin nociceptors may be divided into four categories based on function. The first type is termed high threshold mechanonociceptors or specific nociceptors. These nociceptors respond only to intense mechanical stimulation such as pinching, cutting or stretching. The second type is the thermal nociceptors, which respond to the above stimuli as well as to thermal stimuli. The third type is chemical nociceptors, which respond only to chemical substances (Figure 6.2). A fourth type is known as polymodal nociceptors, which respond to high intensity stimuli such as mechanical, thermal and to chemical substances like the previous three types. A characteristic feature of nociceptors is their tendency to be sensitized by prolonged stimulation, making them respond to other sensations as well.

Pain Principles (Section 2, Chapter 6) Neuroscience Online: An Electronic Textbook for the Neurosciences | Department of Neurobiology and Anatomy - The University of Texas Medical School at Houston
-------------
6:125
...... God whom He will let go stray, have his chest critically tight as if he goes up ascending in the sky.

How is it possible for someone lived in the 7th century knows this phenomena. it is nothing, but God way of telling generations to come, this book came from a divine source.

--------------
29:41
Those who rely on supports other than God, are similar to the female spider relying on its web, for the web of a spider is the weakest, if only they know.

At the time of revelation, it may only suffice for them to know, relying on anything other than God, is a weak position, that may not last for long. but for someone in our time, to reflect on the information that is given, as the female spider usually has the web as a means of support, the use of the correct gender, and the purpose of the usage of its web, will find it, an astonishing confirmation of the divine origin of this book.

I could have made the list much longer, but I will leave it to Dr. Gary miller, to in light you with his insight about the subject, so Please take your time to listen to him in the following link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=35qbO4_Lgng&list=PL9E566D073A6E16B3

From all the above, a reasonable mined, has no choice but to concede that God exist, and the Quran is a book of revelation.

Last edited:

Harikrish

Islam has its roots and claims to Judaism and the God of Abraham. Through the seed of Abraham's first born Ishmael did God bless the people who have faithfully kept the covenant he made with them and God has blessed their nation. God gave them oil and land and they multiplied abundantly. There are some 450 million Arabs compared to 15 million Jews.