• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God existance in Islam

outhouse

Atheistically
Poeple are of three types, knowledgeable; respect them, ignorant; teach them, stupid; ignore them.

We don't ignore you. :shrug:

The west must be more kind and generous, to help those with no historical knowledge living mythology avoiding reality.

outhouse

Atheistically
Go play with your mouse, I have no desire to play the juvenile game.

You don't get a choice.

We don't ignore people who need the help the most.

I do love your juvenile attempt to avoid refuting a single word I post out of desperation.

outhouse

Atheistically
Come on! this is a chance to prove your pedophile warrior did not plagiarize previous traditions.

bring on some credible evidence! that is if islam has any credible evidence to be founded on. :facepalm:

Britedream

Is this a demonstration of middle eastern education.
It is sad really.

What prove do you have for your reality, Go back and read their post ,they added no value to the subject, neither did you, the subject is not me, or my education, leave that alone, the subject is God existance in Islam, if you have anything you can add beside your mere opinion, you are welcome. I posted my reasoning with evidence from the Quran, and gave a link to an intellectual to listen to, yet you avoided all that and jump to talk about me.

you should be talking about what I presented; are these verses in the Quran?, is it possible for a human at that time to know what has been presented?, and so forth.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
From all the above, a reasonable mined, has no choice but to concede that God exist, and the Quran is a book of revelation.
So, anyone who disagrees with your wild-eyed perception of the Quran is not being reasonable... Gotcha. :facepalm:

outhouse

Atheistically
Do not put claims, prove them. .

YOU need to listen to your own words.

You want to force us to choke down your mythology as real, yet provide NOTHING in the way of evidence at all but imagination and STOLEN mythology.

YET WE provide credible sources.

Islamic mythology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic mythology

Islam incorporates many Biblical events and heroes into its own mythology. Stories about Musa (Moses)[11] and Ibrahim (Abraham)[12] form parts of Islam's scriptures.

The world knows about your warrior pedophiles plagiarism

Islam shares the creation myth of Judaism and Christianity, :facepalm:

Biblical and Quranic narratives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From a modern scholarly perspective, similarities between Biblical and Quranic accounts of the same person or event are evidence for the influence of pre-existing traditions on the composition of the Qur'an

:slap:

Britedream

YOU need to listen to your own words.

You want to force us to choke down your mythology as real, yet provide NOTHING in the way of evidence at all but imagination and STOLEN mythology.

YET WE provide credible sources.

Islamic mythology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Islamic mythology

Islam incorporates many Biblical events and heroes into its own mythology. Stories about Musa (Moses)[11] and Ibrahim (Abraham)[12] form parts of Islam's scriptures.

The world knows about your warrior pedophiles plagiarism

Islam shares the creation myth of Judaism and Christianity, :facepalm:

Biblical and Quranic narratives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

From a modern scholarly perspective, similarities between Biblical and Quranic accounts of the same person or event are evidence for the influence of pre-existing traditions on the composition of the Qur'an

:slap:

Do you see how do you run around wikiman?.
You do not need to do all that, which has nothing to disprove what I presented.
I have posted verses and gave a link, prove the information that those verses presented are known to human at that time, show us.
Listen to link I gave you in the above post, and prove the professor in biology is wrong. This is what count.

Last edited:

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Do not put claims, prove them. prove to me that, this information that presented in those verses are known at that time.
I can't. Can you disprove my assertion that pink fairies love to do nothing more than ride on the backs of purple unicorns? Knock yourself out on that one.

outhouse

Atheistically
which has nothing to disprove what I presented.

yes it does

It exposes the reality of no divine connection at all for a pedophile warrior who stole others religious beliefs

I have posted verses and gave a link

Nothing credible there

prove the professor in biology is wrong.

No wonder islam is the most ignorant religion.

You refuse credible information :slap:

That is called fanaticism and fundamentalism, which breeds terrorism

Britedream

I can't. Can you disprove my assertion that pink fairies love to do nothing more than ride on the backs of purple unicorns? Knock yourself out on that one.

Good, You conceded you can not.

Your challenge is self report, you are entitled to it. if you say you are hungry, why should I challenge you on that?.

What I presented to you are in the Quran, that Science assert it to be true, and no scientist claims this is known at that time.

if you can not differentiate between the two, then why do you put your self in a folish position?.

Britedream

I didn't even know this thread existed

Here the embryology is debunked
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMT_kNtOTIs

I posted a link to my thread in place of our reasoning.

here is some link for you to check.

[youtube]iX9vZr6Zxis[/youtube]
Aristotle's & Galen's Incorrect Embryology is Absent in The Quran [Hamza Tzortzis] - YouTube

And this link, it has a reference, please check the reference when in doubt.

Embryology and human creation between Quran and science