• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not a man

More dishonest evasion. Ig city for you.
When God destorys something he does not like, he will also destroy the Children that are part of them. 1 Samuel 15:2 Thus saith the Lord, Remember that which Alalek did to Isreal. 3 Now go and smite Alamlek, and utterly destory all that they have, and spare them not. but slay both man and women, infant and ox and sheep.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Because the parents of them where disobeying God, God destroyed the children that come from the bad seed so that it would not spread to other ones.
That would make God a tyrant

And what type of messed-up concept is "bad seed"?????

Seriously, that's depraved

Thankfully I am pretty certain that God does not exist

That would make God a tyrant

And what type of messed-up concept is "bad seed"?????

Seriously, that's depraved

Thankfully I am pretty certain that God does not exist
That tells us that the Creator of Life will destroy anything that does not obey him. If you create something and it does now work the way you want it you will destroy it because it is not doing what you expected. The Creator of Life is also the one that will destroy life. Mathew 10:28 Do not fear them which kill the body, but not able to kill the soul: Rather Fear God which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
That tells us that the Creator of Life will destroy anything that does not obey him. If you create something and it does now work the way you want it you will destroy it because it is not doing what you expected.
Then according to you God is a petty cold hearted *******

Understood

I am pretty certain that is wrong and also a minority opinion amongst believers

But you do you

Understood

But you do you
When God first destroyed the world, he destroyed it with flooding the water. When he did he only saved 1 family that obeyed and believed in him with total faith. The rest of man was destroyed, they laughed at Noah for making the Ark but they cried when the ark closed on flood day and the rain came and destroyed them. When God is ready he will destroy the world again and only them that have repented, obeyed and kept their faith in God will be saved. The rest will receive the second death. I can prove everything I say.

Understood

But you do

Understood

But you do you
God is a loving God, but God is also a stricked God that only wants those who have Faith and obey him in the new kingdom. Only them that follow him now will be saved.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
When God first destroyed the world, he destroyed it with flooding the water. When he did he only saved 1 family that obeyed and believed in him with total faith. The rest of man was destroyed, they laughed at Noah for making the Ark but they cried when the ark closed on flood day and the rain came and destroyed them. When God is ready he will destroy the world again and only them that have repented, obeyed and kept their faith in God will be saved. The rest will receive the second death. I can prove everything I say.
You can prove the biblical flood!!!

Fantastic!!!

Sounds more like scare stories dreamed up to keep people in line

Tell me, are you scared of God?

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If someone kills someone that is a SIN. If someone has not killed someone but is on the verge to killing someone their thoughts are in a sin to kill and needs to be stopped so the child is safe. Their actions of wanting to kill someone will not be right with God. God will take care of them even if they go to jail.
Glad to meet another poster who opposes the military.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
When God destroys someone that is because they are not following his will. God who is the Creator of life has the right to destroy who is not obeying him and follow his will. Majority of them in the bible also did not follow in God's will. God destroyed the earth 3 times in the bible. God will destroy it again for the last time with those who also do not obey him. When you create something and it does not work the way you want it you will destroy it you are the one who created it.
Clearly a tyrant. "Obey me or I will destroy you" -- but I love you, and I'm merciful.
And what God's will should we obey? There seems to be a lot of competition.

Glad to meet another poster who opposes the military.
I have nothing to do with the military. or politics or the world. God's world is not about fighting or killing each other because they cannot have what they want. Gods world is about love and getting along with each other. Using bombs, guns, destructive machines to kill and hurt others only bring more hate and violence to the world that it continues to do. Faith and love to God is the only way to peace!!!!!!

Unless you are of "bad seed"

Or fail to fully obey him

According to you at least....
The world we live in is controlled by satan. 1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is begotten of God keeps him safe from the wicked one. 19 And we know that we of God and the WHOLE WORLD is controlled by Satan.

The world we live in is hate, violence, wars, poverty. and sin. Satan is the control of it. The new world God will have for those who obey him now and keep their faith will be peace and happiness.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
The world we live in is controlled by satan. 1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sins not; but he that is begotten of God keeps him safe from the wicked one. 19 And we know that we of God and the WHOLE WORLD is controlled by Satan.
The world we live in is hate, violence, wars, poverty. and sin. Satan is the control of it. The new world God will have for those who obey him now and keep their faith will be peace and happiness.
Thank you for sharing your beliefs

Personally I find the whole Satan thing ludicrous

And you seem to have not taken Jesus into account

Thank you for sharing your beliefs

Personally I find the whole Satan thing ludicrous

And you seem to have not taken Jesus into account
God has nothing to do with Violence, Hate, Destruction, Sin that the world creates. Satan is the one that gives the world its power to continue to sin. I can see that you have no knowledge of God or what he expects of man. You can only use your words and not God's Words from the Bible. So I know you are not true. Everything I say of God only comes from the word of God.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
God has nothing to do with Violence, Hate, Destruction, Sin that the world creates. Satan is the one that gives the world its power to continue to sin. I can see that you have no knowledge of God or what he expects of man. You can only use your words and not God's Words from the Bible. So I know you are not true. Everything I say of God only comes from the word of God.
In your opinion dude, in your opinion......

How convenient to blame everything on Satan

And you have totally neglected the role of Jesus

Through Jesus anyone may come to God

The influence of Jesus offsets the influence of Satan

Jesus is the way, the light

That's the central message of Christianity

I think I have exhibited a greater understanding of Christianity than you have

What denomination do you belong to?

clara17

Memorable member
Clearly a tyrant. "Obey me or I will destroy you" -- but I love you, and I'm merciful.
And what God's will should we obey? There seems to be a lot of competition.
Im confused, if God gives life to 1 million people, and takes it away from one, he is an evil tyrant for the 1, but gets no credit for giving life the to the rest?

In your opinion dude, in your opinion......

How convenient to blame everything on Satan

And you have totally neglected the role of Jesus

Through Jesus anyone may come to God

The influence of Jesus offsets the influence of Satan

Jesus is the way, the light

That's the central message of Christianity

I think I have exhibited a greater understanding of Christianity than you have

What denomination do you belong to?
Anyone may come to God but only them that are ready to give up sin and Repent to God of their old sins. Then they have to live their life to God's standard of living not to the worlds. If they go back to sinning they crucify the Son of God all over again. Hebrews 6:6 If they fall away to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves The Son of God again, and put him to open shame.

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Anyone may come to God but only them that are ready to give up sin and Repent to God of their old sins. Then they have to live their life to God's standard of living not to the worlds. If they go back to sinning they crucify the Son of God all over again. Hebrews 6:6 If they fall away to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves The Son of God again, and put him to open shame.
Sounds a bit daft to me but whatever

I see God as being like a father, so cannot share your bleak vision

I do not fear God

And you didn't answer my question: what denomination do you belong to?

Sounds a bit daft to me but whatever

I see God as being like a father, so cannot share your bleak vision

I do not fear God

And you didn't answer my question: what denomination do you belong to?
I belong to the Jehovah Witness that God sent to me when I pray to him and asked him what religion he wanted me to belong to.