• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God is not a man

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
God is not a man
God had to Send his Son
G-d never ever had a wife , so G-d never ever had a son, please, right?
It must be a Pauline fake tenet and an accusation against (Jesus)Yeshua- the truthful Israelite Messiah, please, right?:
Reason- 1:
72:2 Say, “It has been revealed to me that a company of the Jinn listened, and they said: ‘Truly we have heard a Qur’an that is wonderful,
72:3 ‘It guides to the right way; so we have believed in it, and we will not associate any one with our Lord.
72:4 ‘And we believe that the majesty of our Lord is exalted. He has taken neither wife nor son unto Himself.
72:5 ‘And it is true that the foolish amongst us used to utter extravagant lies concerning Allah. Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
Reason- 2:
6:102
The Originator of the heavens and the earth! How can He have a son when He has no consort, and when He has created everything and has knowledge of all things? Holy Quran: Read, Listen and Search
Right?

Regards
72:3
یَّہۡدِیۡۤ اِلَی الرُّشۡدِ فَاٰمَنَّا بِہٖ ؕ وَلَنۡ نُّشۡرِکَ بِرَبِّنَاۤ اَحَدًا ۙ﴿۳
72:4
وَّاَنَّہٗ تَعٰلٰی جَدُّ رَبِّنَا مَا اتَّخَذَ صَاحِبَۃً وَّلَا وَلَدًا ۙ﴿۴

72:5
وَّاَنَّہٗ کَانَ یَقُوۡلُ سَفِیۡہُنَا عَلَی اللّٰہِ شَطَطًا ۙ﴿۵
ooo
6:102
بَدِیۡعُ السَّمٰوٰتِ وَالۡاَرۡضِ ؕ اَنّٰی یَکُوۡنُ لَہٗ وَلَدٌ وَّلَمۡ تَکُنۡ لَّہٗ صَاحِبَۃٌ ؕ وَخَلَقَ کُلَّ شَیۡءٍ ۚ وَہُوَ بِکُلِّ شَیۡءٍ عَلِیۡمٌ ﴿۱۰۲

Fool

ALL in all
Premium Member
You cannot understand what righteousness is if you do not know what righteousness means. Majority of the world falls from righteousness because they do not understand it. If you do not know the guidelines God sets for us to follow in righteousness then you truly are lost in this world of sin. The Bible is our guide to showing us how to live in true righteousness and truth. When we follow Gods guides that will lead us to salvation we will live happier lives among the pagans.

the whole of the Law is to Love

sin is the absence of love/light to some degree.

love/light is not a man

the bible isn't necessary to understand this.

it existed and remains when the bible itself disappears.

Jimmy

Veteran Member
I don’t like to say I’m God in the flesh because it sounds too much like Jesus, but I kind of am. I’m definitely not Jesus that’s for sure.

You cannot understand what righteousness is if you do not know what righteousness means. Majority of the world falls from righteousness because they do not understand it. If you do not know the guidelines God sets for us to follow in righteousness then you truly are lost in this world of sin. The Bible is our guide to showing us how to live in true righteousness and truth. When we follow Gods guides that will lead us to salvation we will live happier lives among the pagans.
This is written in the bible;

1 John 2:27
But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you,
and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things,
and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him.