• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist
Wow - after a few days away, dozens of posts, and many more probing questions, still nothing even bordering on a meaningful statement from J - just an endless string of insults. The only thing we've learned is that - just as J likes to state - everyone's true nature comes out eventually. We've learned that not only does he have absolutely no grasp of logic, reason, or what "debate" actually is, but also that his veneer of spiritual calmness is quite thin and he is nothing more but a petulant child throwing insults left and right at whoever doesn't agree with his ultimatel knowledge of everything.

Yes, we've all "dealt with the likes of you before" as well - the sad part is that you don't know how pathetic you are.

Judgment

Bishadi: me not a belief kind of guy, either

my view is when answering questions..... just..... '''let it fly''

no name, no agenda... no biased intent

just be

and then afterwards often find the words, works, conveyances are beyond what i thought i could ever write...... me personally, i consider myself a pretty raunchy guy... many find me impatient with idiots

but i have knowledge that literally gives 'life' .... and finally coming to terms with knowing that

no magic, no miracles............ nothing more than knowledge and the math to back it up.

this 'I' has actually done the work

not many can say that and be honest about it but i can (not a physicist on this earth hold candle to what light i bring)

from how your brain works to what gravity is and how to live forever

its all basic by understanding 'life'....... as strange as that sounds, it is true

by knowing the rules, then every pursuit of knowledge any human being can choose falls into place............. it is weird to say the least!

that is why i am so impressed with you...... you've been tasting it, without having the full frame and that is perhaps why i have been learning for you

your awareness comes from 'no self' and of submission to existence, whereas my pursuit began with pursuing reality in the nuts and bolts..... i began as a science nut and keeping my feet flat on the ground.... i was my own worst critic.... such that if i was not convinced, then do more work......... it is only recently that i have realized....... OH NO...... me doing the work the whole taco stand is awaiting. I had no idea what the promise i made meant, but i do now!

but still learning.........

so el' teacher give it up, .............. give me what is in your head

tell me more............ screw the unevolved, either they want to know of they don't, i could care less.........

within months, this whole world is in for a bunch and most really have no idea

i suggest, any who are being exposed; follow what you have inside and be absolutely honest with yourself.......... otherwise your already dead.

nothing more perfect than absolution!

and by the way, no matter what all the beliefs say.... me not the forgiving type, so be responsible or ooooops!
We are learning from each other my true friend. I'm a bit of a scrapper - If someone attacks me I fight back with words or my fists - depending on the situation. So.. when I am attacked - my first reaction is to attack back - I have no patience for bullies. You - are much more level headed than me. I will try to be more like you and ignore the adolescent ramblings that keep coming my way.

Judgment

atotalstranger: Wow - after a few days away, dozens of posts, and many more probing questions, still nothing even bordering on a meaningful statement from J - just an endless string of insults. The only thing we've learned is that - just as J likes to state - everyone's true nature comes out eventually. We've learned that not only does he have absolutely no grasp of logic, reason, or what "debate" actually is, but also that his veneer of spiritual calmness is quite thin and he is nothing more but a petulant child throwing insults left and right at whoever doesn't agree with his ultimatel knowledge of everything.

Yes, we've all "dealt with the likes of you before" as well - the sad part is that you don't know how pathetic you are.
Like this :ignore:

Perfect timing stranger... LOL!

Bishadi

lol! :) You're a good guy Bishadi. I would love to have a civil discussion with Judgement, but he does not believe this is possible. He believes any criticism of his position is a criticism of HIM. He is unable to separate the two and he is VERY angry. I truly believe that something happened to hurt him in a way that has damaged his capacity to discuss ideas without making it all about him.

Again, I had a feeling that this is how things would devolve and I offered to leave the thread, but Judgement asked me to stay and, typical of his pathology, implied that I was a coward if I did not.

At any rate, you are making a LOT more sense than him and you seem to be able to discuss ideas without taking it personally, so by all means, let's keep a dialogue open. :)

you made a great list of the items the judge had shared, return to them and let's go over each. Remember, it is you all, that brought them out of his head; please let's focus on how, what, why and....... address the 'good' of each along with the bad.

you each have far more to give, than the arguments are doing to each other

perhaps we can call you the jew and him the muslim... or vise verse.... and use the spoiled rotten angry children" analogy..........

it does nothing for others except continue the divide; then no one wins

but between your analytical skills and his knowledge (awareness)...... you 2 are awesome in so many ways but your 'tudes are almost as bad as mine (an that's ugly)

you have been dealing with me far longer than the judge.... you already know me as an idiot when provoked but again i am learning from you guys, and can see from this side vantage-point... as another lesson has been learned

that i am also a spoiled rotten angry child.....

but this is not about me, nor you or the judge..... we are the evolved who have overcome the complacency of ignorance and willing to stand face to face with any

now combined: imagine sharing the key foundations for the future, the children!

so damnit............ picture the most beautiful minds, them little eyes that look up to us, their older generations, and think of what we can provide for them

we are different in the sense we are capable of being straight and honest and care not to be accepted......... but to learn and being honest about it!

the kids need teachers, not preachers.....

Judgment

Beaudreaux: lol! :) You're a good guy Bishadi. I would love to have a civil discussion with Judgement, but he does not believe this is possible. He believes any criticism of his position is a criticism of HIM. He is unable to separate the two and he is VERY angry. I truly believe that something happened to hurt him in a way that has damaged his capacity to discuss ideas without making it all about him.

Again, I had a feeling that this is how things would devolve and I offered to leave the thread, but Judgement asked me to stay and, typical of his pathology, implied that I was a coward if I did not.

At any rate, you are making a LOT more sense than him and you seem to be able to discuss ideas without taking it personally, so by all means, let's keep a dialogue open. :)
OK.. just one more time Bishadi.. I promise I'll be good after this.

Beaudreaux, It seems like Bishadi is able to speak foolish gnat pretty well - I hope he continues with you - you may actually learn something.

And Beaudreaux... every time I have sent a post to you I have had a smile on my face. So this Anger you see is only a creation of your own mind.

Beaudreaux

You attacked me directly.
That is a lie. I said your position was illogical, which you yourself state later on in the thread when you say that human logic "fades away" when talking about God. If I were attacking you directly, I would say something like "you are an A$$". That is a direct attack. Calling out the fact that a statement of yours violates logic is not an attack against you.

UNLESS you take the position that any attack against one's beliefs is an attack against them personally. This is the positoin you keep taking over and over when you say you ARE your beliefs. Well, if you ARE your beliefs then Jews and Muslims ARE their beliefs as well, and when you attack their conception of God you are attacking them.

You love to have it both ways, don't you. If I attack your position, I am attacking you directly. If you attack other's positions, you are NOT attacking them directly.

Bishadi

but YOU, like the rest of the WORLD, would like the 'last word'.......

so you had to add this below
Beaudreaux, It seems like Bishadi is able to speak foolish gnat pretty well - I hope he continues with you - you may actually learn something.

And Beaudreaux... every time I have sent a post to you I have had a smile on my face. So this Anger you see is only a creation of your own mind.

but in reality........... judge, no judge... ..... there is only ONE last word

and that is what can be provided to end all wars

for Peace my friends, let lose ourselves for tomorrow's children and in PURE reality

we all live longer by giving

can we agree on that?

Judgment

Beaudreaux: That is a lie. I said your position was illogical, which you yourself state later on in the thread when you say that human logic "fades away" when talking about God. If I were attacking you directly, I would say something like "you are an A$$". That is a direct attack. Calling out the fact that a statement of yours violates logic is not an attack against you.

UNLESS you take the position that any attack against one's beliefs is an attack against them personally. This is the positoin you keep taking over and over when you say you ARE your beliefs. Well, if you ARE your beliefs then Jews and Muslims ARE their beliefs as well, and when you attack their conception of God you are attacking them.

You love to have it both ways, don't you. If I attack your position, I am attacking you directly. If you attack other's positions, you are NOT attacking them directly.

LOL! Your position is asinine.

Beaudreaux

Anyone wanting to make a quick buck should lay odds against this. An angry guy like you is not going to change, but I suppose we will see.....
Beaudreaux, It seems like Bishadi is able to speak foolish gnat pretty well -
You could learn SO much from him about how to talk to human beings. He is your superior in every observable way in this thread. Instead of ignoring his advice "just one more time", how about enacting the advice of this person.
It takes a special kind of pathology to tell people to "Blow it out your A$$" and make anti-semitic comments with a smile on your face.

Judgment

Bishadi: but in reality........... judge, no judge... ..... there is only ONE last word

for Peace my friends, let lose ourselves for tomorrow's children and in PURE reality

can we agree on that?
We can agree. But.. I can't help feeling that this guy is a bug that I should crush beneath my feet. I guess that's bad :)

Judgment

Beaudreaux: It takes a special kind of pathology to tell people to "Blow it out your A$$" and make anti-semitic comments with a smile on your face.
LOL!!! Anti-semetic to question scripture.. LOL!!!

Beaudreaux

but YOU, like the rest of the WORLD, would like the 'last word'....... [/color][/font]

so you had to add this below

but in reality........... judge, no judge... ..... there is only ONE last word

can we agree on that?
Dude, you make so much sense, AND you do so in a respectful way. When I started reading here, i was curious about the pantheistic worldview. I was hoping to learn some new things. Instead, I end up being insulted, called a coward and told to blow things out my A$$. PLEASE take over this thread. I think we would all learn so much more and not be insulted for asking questions.

Can we take a vote or something? Who votes that Bishadi lead the discussion here instead of Judgement?

Judgment

Beaudreaux: Dude, you make so much sense, AND you do so in a respectful way. When I started reading here, i was curious about the pantheistic worldview. I was hoping to learn some new things. Instead, I end up being insulted, called a coward and told to blow things out my A$$. PLEASE take over this thread. I think we would all learn so much more and not be insulted for asking questions.

Can we take a vote or something? Who votes that Bishadi lead the discussion here instead of Judgement?
LOL!!! You are a character. The disrespect and insults started with you and continue to this point. I have only fought back at every turn. Why not start your own thread.. :shrug: I promise I will not enter.

Beaudreaux

We can agree. But.. I can't help feeling that this guy is a bug that I should crush beneath my feet. I guess that's bad :)
With a smile on your face while you do it, right? [shudder]. You are SUCH an angry guy. I ask you again, what/who hurt you? What is making you so intolerant?

Judgment

Beaudreaux: With a smile on your face while you do it, right? [shudder]. You are SUCH an angry guy. I ask you again, what/who hurt you? What is making you so intolerant?

LOL!!!! :rainbow1:

Beaudreaux

LOL!!! You are a character. The disrespect and insults started with you and continue to this point.

How is it disrespectful to have someone who has not insulted half the participants in this thread take over the discussion? Do you not think Bishadi is up to the task? Because I gotta tell ya, he's already doing a better job than you.
  • He's does not seem to view people who disagree with him "gnats" that he has to swat away in annoyance.
  • He's not told anyone who criticized him to blow it out their A$$
  • He does not disrespect Jews and Muslims by calling their Gods "spoiled, rotten, angry children"
We are lucky to have him here to make some sense.

And your childish cries of "you started it" would be funny if they weren't so sad. The first character attack came from you when you implied that I was a coward. I said nothing about your character up to that point.

I have only fought back at every turn.
Every bully I have ever met, when caught, always claimed they were only fighting back.

Why not start your own thread.. :shrug: I promise I will not enter.
Oh...are you telling me that now you would NOT like me to stay and "battle" with you anymore? I'm only here because you so rudely implied that if I left I would be a coward. To use your own words, you "called me out".

Tell you what. The gnat will stop ad hominem. I will, as the wise Bishadi suggested, focus solely on the tenets of your viewpoint.

Judgment

Beaudreaux: How is it disrespectful to have someone who has not insulted half the participants in this thread take over the discussion? Do you not think Bishadi is up to the task? Because I gotta tell ya, he's already doing a better job than you.
  • He's does not seem to view people who disagree with him "gnats" that he has to swat away in annoyance.
  • He's not told anyone who criticized him to blow it out their A$$
  • He does not disrespect Jews and Muslims by calling their Gods "spoiled, rotten, angry children"
We are lucky to have him here to make some sense.

And your childish cries of "you started it" would be funny if they weren't so sad. The first character attack came from you when you implied that I was a coward. I said nothing about your character up to that point

You are so wrong at so many things I have already explained - I can only laugh and look the other way LOL!