• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's opposition to homosexuality. Why?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
So can you prove to me that God's existence is "factually" incorrect?
It is not on me to prove your god does not exist.
It is on you to prove he does exist.
Now since we both know that neither can be proven...

Of course, I strongly suspect that this is nothing more than a safety net you cling to.

Prove to me that God doesn't exist.
Prove to me he does exist.

Now since we both know that it is not going to happen, this is nothing more than a way of you making yourself feel good about your unprovable position.

I haven't heard a single atheist give a half-good reason/proof that God doesn't exist.
That is because you do not except the fact that there is a complete lack of objective empirical evidence to support your claim.

And I don't think for a second that you would have the nerve/guts to tell God exactly what you think of Him when you stand opposite the most powerful Force in the universe Who can do with you whatever He pleases.
I have absolutely no problems telling your imaginary friends anything.

And then when you realize all the good that HE provided for you during your lifetime, you'll probably be thanking Him rather than rebuking Him.
You assume that the picture you paint of god is accurate.

You've got to be a lunatic to "tell Him like it is" at that moment.
Really?
Are you so afraid of your god?
Why the empty threats?

Let's wait and see.
For what?
To find out your imaginary friend does not exist?

tarekabdo12

sexual connection is chemistry...not a penis and a vagina.

you mean it's great between a penis and rectum. The chemistry is love and dignity and this is obviously absent in the homosexual community. These people are fooling themselves and claiming they love but actually they only follow distorted vagaries not even normal vagaries. I did never say that sexual relation is a penis and a vagina, it's love and passion and that's why these people are destroying all the inner morals humans have.

averageJOE

zombie
you mean it's great between a penis and rectum. The chemistry is love and dignity and this is obviously absent in the homosexual community. These people are fooling themselves and claiming they love but actually they only follow distorted vagaries not even normal vagaries. I did never say that sexual relation is a penis and a vagina, it's love and passion and that's why these people are destroying all the inner morals humans have.
I wonder how ingnorance like this continues to exists...

AmbiguousGuy

Well, I didn't have to investigate for myself, because I KNOW and am 100% certain that the faith that I was born into is the Truth....

Of course you do. That's been quite obvious since you first stepped in the door.

And the Mormon knows the same. And the Muslim knows the same. And the Catholic....

It's easy to be 100% certain of one's own Truth.

But I see a moral obligation to overcome that certainty.

Last edited:

idav

Being
Premium Member
There is a logical step missing in what you said here. Are you saying "these people" don't have love and passion. Quite the generalization you have there.

waitasec

Veteran Member
you mean it's great between a penis and rectum.
if YOU don't like it, don't do it. simple.

The chemistry is love and dignity and this is obviously absent in the homosexual community.
especially if you take it in the arse and don't like to :rolleyes:
so don't do it.

These people are fooling themselves and claiming they love but actually they only follow distorted vagaries not even normal vagaries.
i disagree 100% but you have all the right in the world to think that however, you are no better than anyone else, are you?

these people are destroying all the inner morals humans have.

how? :facepalm:

waitasec

Veteran Member
Of course you do. That's been quite obvious since you first stepped in the door.

And the Mormon knows the same. And the Muslim knows the same. And the Catholic....

It's easy to be 100% certain of one's own Truth.

But I see a moral obligation to overcome that certainty.

bravo...
:clap

tarekabdo12

You all now that homosexual behavior is associated with many drastic health effects most apparent is the greater association with HIV infection. This is obviously because humans were not created to practice homosexual behavior. In addition, males and females differ from each others and complete each others, obviously they were created to bound together. The difference and complementarity in shape , way of thinking, body , genitalia and bonding love. All these created differences can't be ignored and I consider it stupid to ignore these findings and claim that the homosexual behavior is just like the heterosexual one.

tarekabdo12

if YOU don't like it, don't do it. simple.

especially if you take it in the arse and don't like to :rolleyes:
so don't do it.

i disagree 100% but you have all the right in the world to think that however, you are no better than anyone else, are you?

how? :facepalm:
I don't care if I'm better or not , I'm here discussing this matter generally. Simply, I'm not taking it in a fanatic perspective.

waitasec

Veteran Member
You all now that homosexual behavior is associated with many drastic health effects most apparent is the greater association with HIV infection.

you know that heterosexual sex is related to STD's...so what is your point?

This is obviously because humans were not created to practice homosexual behavior.
this obviously means humans were not created to practice heterosexual sex
:sarcastic
In addition, males and females differ from each others and complete each others, obviously they were created to bound together. The difference and complementarity in shape , way of thinking, body , genitalia and bonding love. All these created differences can't be ignored and I consider it stupid to ignore these findings and claim that the homosexual behavior is just like the heterosexual one.
sexual chemistry is not a penis and a vagina...

tarekabdo12

you know that heterosexual sex is related to STD's...so what is your point?

:sarcastic

sexual chemistry is not a penis and a vagina...

- so what's is your point?
-No, it means that humans were not created to practice sex outside the range of marriage. Thet's because sex is not a machinery act but a long-lived relation that binds a couple together forever. It's designed to tighten the bond between them. Yet, those who practice sex with so many individuals without love and relations become susceptible to STDs.

tarekabdo12

You mean that they were designed to have a relation between sexes. If they are sexual beings, there must be different sexes.

tarekabdo12

You simply know that homosexuality is associated with increased risk of STDs that even perverted homosexual behavior and you are still arguing.