• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

God's opposition to homosexuality. Why?

tarekabdo12

I really don't know why you are advocating homosexual behaviour, are you homosexuals or what? It's clear that you are not advocating this pattern because it's a great one. There must be hidden aims, but I would like to tell you that if you follow the truth you'll be happier.

tarekabdo12

Reduced Life Span. A study published in the International Journal of Epidemiology on the mortality rates of homosexualsconcluded that they have a significantly reduced life expectancy:
In a major Canadian centre, life expectancy at age twentyfor gay and bisexual men is eight to twenty years less than for all men. If the same pattern of mortality were to continue, we estimate that nearly half of gay and bisexual men currently aged twenty years will not reach their sixty-fifth birthday. Under even the most liberal assumptions, gay and bisexual men in this urban centre are now experiencing a life expectancy similar to that experienced by all men in Canada in the year 1871.[78]
In 1995, long after the deadly effects of AIDS and other stds became widely known, homosexual author Urvashi Vaid expressed one of the goals of her fellow activists: "We have an agenda to create a society in which homosexuality is regarded as healthy, natural, and normal. To me that is the most important agenda item."[79] Debilitating illness, chronic disease, psychological problems, and early death suffered by homosexuals is the legacy of this tragically misguided activism, which puts the furthering of an "agenda" above saving the lives of those whose interests they purport to represent.
Those who advocate full acceptance of homosexual behavior choose to downplay the growing and incontrovertible evidence regarding the serious, life-threatening health effects associated with the homosexual lifestyle. Homosexual advocacy groups have a moral duty to disseminate medical information that might dissuade individuals from entering or continuing in an inherently unhealthy and dangerous lifestyle. Education officials in particular have a duty to provide information regarding the negative health effects of homosexuality to students in their charge, whose very lives are put at risk by engaging in such behavior. Above all, civil society itself has an obligation to institute policies that promote the health and well-being of its citizens. --
The Negative Health Effects of Homosexuality

Sure, it's a very healthy way, as well. Everything that is against religion will prove to have drastic effects and this proves the validity of religion but still people argue.

tarekabdo12

One study reports 70% of homosexuals admitting to having sex only one time with over 50% of their partners (3)
* One study reports that the average homosexual has between 20 and 106 partners per year (6). The average heterosexual has 8 partners in a lifetime
* Many homosexual sexual encounters occur while drunk, high on drugs, or in an orgy setting (7)
The Statistics on Homosexuality and its Effects

It's clear that they have great manners and show great love and passion towards eacho thers. Wake up people it's a disease.

tarekabdo12

I don't hate homosexuals and I don't think I care to hate anybody, I really love most people and I think that the best way to do a favor for them is to treat them rather than encouraging them to practice this devastating behavior. I really wish that all people in the world would be happy but I hope they'd try to be so.

tarekabdo12

Would you like to see a truck load of stats showing the ill effects of heterosexuals? Like divorce rates, overpopulation, unwanted children, polygamy, child and spousal abuse...

This is because of the bad manners of people not because of heterosexaul behaviour, if money pushed people to hate each others so it's a good idea to burn all the many you have. Endless argument, I really know what's is it when you argue with fanatic persons.:no:

Nice way to equivocate, you know you are posing meaningless arguments and since this way has started it means that you can find no real logic that can back up your perspective.:sad:

averageJOE

zombie
This is because of the bad manners of people not because of heterosexaul behaviour, if money pushed people to hate each others so it's a good idea to burn all the many you have. Endless argument, I really know what's is it when you argue with fanatic persons.:no:

Nice way to equivocate, you know you are posing meaningless arguments and since this way has started it means that you can find no real logic that can back up your perspective.:sad:
I have no logic? Your the one who just said that "bad manners" is the reason for the ill effects that exist in heterosexuals

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
So can you prove to me that God's existence is "factually" incorrect? Prove to me that God doesn't exist. I haven't heard a single atheist give a half-good reason/proof that God doesn't exist. And I don't think for a second that you would have the nerve/guts to tell God exactly what you think of Him when you stand opposite the most powerful Force in the universe Who can do with you whatever He pleases. And then when you realize all the good that HE provided for you during your lifetime, you'll probably be thanking Him rather than rebuking Him. You've got to be a lunatic to "tell Him like it is" at that moment. Let's wait and see.

The burden of proof isn't with us. I'm not in a position to prove anything. I'm not the one making a ludicrous claim of some overlord chilling in the sky but whatever pleases you.

I'm not exactly afraid of some spiritual overlord.

Something you say is awfully disturbing for me though and its not just you, i've seen it many times. Thanking God for things you do yourself is so so awful. Do you have any pride in your success or do you simply attribute everything you do to god?

Do you also blame God for being a sadist when things go wrong?

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard

It's clear that they have great manners and show great love and passion towards eacho thers. Wake up people it's a disease.

Religion is the real disease when we see comments like this. Show some respect to your fellow man instead of condemning them so readily. Stop waving the flag of hate. Many religious people show tolerance and respect towards those that are diferent, stop dragging them down.

To be blunt here i'm concerned about how narrow your religion appears to be in terms of showing compassion and love to those that are different.

Why all the hate?

AmbiguousGuy

I really don't know why you are advocating homosexual behaviour, are you homosexuals or what? It's clear that you are not advocating this pattern because it's a great one. There must be hidden aims, but I would like to tell you that if you follow the truth you'll be happier.

I don't know who you're talking to with this message, but I think that if you would follow the truth, you would be much happier.

I know that the rest of us would be.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Mr. Mestemia , it's so obvious that this is a greatly healthy behavior. Don't u think so,too?
Dear, see now who is fanatic.
Your skill at ratification is most impressive.
I have not seen anyone as good at referencing piles of bull **** as you.
Interesting how you go to such great lengths to prove your fanaticism.

And you STILL have not taken time out from your preaching to actually address the points.
That is ok though, I was never expecting you to.

McBell

Admiral Obvious

Your blatant transference is most comical.

*Waits for the denial to kick in full force*

tarekabdo12

Religion is the real disease when we see comments like this. Show some respect to your fellow man instead of condemning them so readily. Stop waving the flag of hate. Many religious people show tolerance and respect towards those that are diferent, stop dragging them down.

To be blunt here i'm concerned about how narrow your religion appears to be in terms of showing compassion and love to those that are different.

Why all the hate?

I didn't condemn anybody. Infact you didn't read all my posts. I previously st don't hate anybody and I wish they were very happy and living well. But, that doesn't mean that I will admit that this is a good way to practice sex. There is a difference between discussig facts and treating people. You can know that cancer is lethal ad you can discuss this issue on the net and with your friends but that doesn't mean you'll tell a cancer patient that you will die soon and will suffer a lot of pain. Treating people is different and I don't have the right to push anybody into hell but I was pushed to speak that way because of those who argue away from any logic. I wish that all the people would be happy and I am not caring to just defend my own ideas but rather to search for the truth and help others reach it. But instead of telling them you are great while they are doing disastrous actions, you'd better help them to overcome this terrible disease. Convincing them that they are just alright is just like escaping a problem. It's telling an addict that he is great hoping that you are relieving his distress but in fact you are pushing him to the abyss. There is also a great misconception about God here. I see that you think that God is only present to torture people in hell but this is not true. God forgives people and it's not a great problem if a person does a sin and wants to return to God once more. The most important thing is that you follow him and keen to follow his orders. Religion is the actual stimulant towards tolerance as it teaches people to be patient with others and to help them to face their problems without any callosity. Simply, those who don't follow religion torture themselves in this life but religion teaches people everything good. I also don't think that it's good that you masquerade behind tolerance because discussing a certain basic idea has no relation to tolerance. If you see an addict you can't say that he is good because you are tolerant as you are actually harming him. If you are really tolerant , you'd better help him tom overcome his illness and change his acts.

tarekabdo12

Your skill at ratification is most impressive.
I have not seen anyone as good at referencing piles of bull **** as you.
Interesting how you go to such great lengths to prove your fanaticism.

And you STILL have not taken time out from your preaching to actually address the points.
That is ok though, I was never expecting you to.

It's interesting how polite you are, that's really what I expected from a person who advocates *** sex.