• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

ha‘almah harah: "a young woman is pregnant"

sincerly

OK, But All you are saying to me does not justify one thing.
In 7:14 it is talking about Immanuel who is Jesus. In 7:15 you are saying all the sudden talks about prophetess son who apparently lived long before coming of Jesus. How could these two events be related? You think that the Auther of Bible changed the Topic from one to another?
I mean let's say what you say is true. And let's put the two verse with their equivallents:
7:14 - The virgin Marry is Pragnant with Jesus. 7:15 - The Prophetess Son eats butter and honey so he may know false from true.

It seems quite irrelevant. I hope you know what I mean.

Hi I T, You are not without understanding of what prophecy means. GOD has given to Ahaz by Isaiah the same prophetic sign of the "seed of the woman" seen in Gen.3:15. It is still "future", at that time, and would not be fulfilled until the birth of Jesus Christ.

Again, """"2Kings 17:13, is a record of the dealings of the kings of Israel(kingdom of Judah and kingdom of Israel); Notice the information, "Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, [and by] all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments [and] my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets""""".
In the places of worship, those instructions were to be read in the ears of the people---every Sabbath day.

You are free to believe GOD or your own conclusions("seems").

sincerly

And this ...
:biglaugh:

Still, it's rather sad when willful ignorance becomes intransigent.

Hi Jay, So, when are you Repenting and accepting the already arrived Messiah? As the scriptures have shown?

I assure you that an intransigent position will not be a laughing matter on judgment day(as scriptures attest.).

sincerly

Levite beat me to it.

G-D allowed it to happen, but G-D himself didn't impregnate her.

Hi Mike, GOD did intervene in Sarah's getting pregnant----HE opened that womb which had been close until she had passed the age for such as the scriptures attested. (A proof of GOD'S power to rule in the lives of mankind to do the impossible. HE said it and it came to pass.)

You forgot about the other messianic prophesies.

• World peace
  • All nations will worship one G-D
  • All the jews will return to Israel
  • All the jews will stay in Israel
  • The temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever
  • The messiah will be one unified king.[/quote)
Mike, Only the last one has to do with the Messiah as such. The rest are prophetic and some were fulfilled with the return from the Babylonian captivity.
The temple was rebuilt, but destroyed in A.D.70.
Some are still future.

I think this or a similar one was accidentally erased before I got a chance to send it.

The problem is that some christians start with the conclusion and they try to twist and turn the facts and scripture to fit into their conclusion.

It's dishonest.

Mike, Starting at Sinai can be a 'conclusion" as well. The Narrative seen in the Scriptures begins with Genesis 1:1

CMike

Hi I T, You are not without understanding of what prophecy means. GOD has given to Ahaz by Isaiah the same prophetic sign of the "seed of the woman" seen in Gen.3:15. It is still "future", at that time, and would not be fulfilled until the birth of Jesus Christ.

Again, """"2Kings 17:13, is a record of the dealings of the kings of Israel(kingdom of Judah and kingdom of Israel); Notice the information, "Yet the LORD testified against Israel, and against Judah, by all the prophets, [and by] all the seers, saying, Turn ye from your evil ways, and keep my commandments [and] my statutes, according to all the law which I commanded your fathers, and which I sent to you by my servants the prophets""""".
In the places of worship, those instructions were to be read in the ears of the people---every Sabbath day.

Where does it say in place of worship?

Also, you just have condemned jesus.

Jesus apparently stated that jews didn't have to fulfill the law because he did:shrug:. That is rediculous.

The passage said that the law can not be changed and must be kept forever.

CMike

Hi Mike, GOD did intervene in Sarah's getting pregnant----HE opened that womb which had been close until she had passed the age for such as the scriptures attested. (A proof of GOD'S power to rule in the lives of mankind to do the impossible. HE said it and it came to pass.)

You forgot about the other messianic prophesies.

• World peace
  • All nations will worship one G-D
  • All the jews will return to Israel
  • All the jews will stay in Israel
  • The temple in jerusalem will be rebuilt and stand forever
  • The messiah will be one unified king.[/quote)
Mike, Only the last one has to do with the Messiah as such. The rest are prophetic and some were fulfilled with the return from the Babylonian captivity.
Some are still future.

They are all messianic prophesies. They are in Michah 4:4 and Ezekiel 37.

The prophesy is that the temple will be rebuilt and stand forever. As you stated it was destroyed. After jesus the opposite happened. Further proving he could never be the messiah.

Of course they are prohetic. They are prophesies.

None were fulfilled.

There wasn't world peace

All the jews didn't come to Israel

All the jews didn't stay in Israel

There hasn't been a unified king that was the messiah

None of these things occurred because the jewish messiah hasn't come yet.

Mike, Starting at Sinai can be a 'conclusion" as well. The Narrative seen in the Scriptures begins with Genesis 1:1

Okay so start at Genesis. Jesus was still in no way the jewish messiah.

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:
Some are still future.

CMike said:
The prophesy is that the temple will be rebuilt and stand forever. As you stated it was destroyed. After jesus the opposite happened. Further proving he could never be the messiah.

Not only that, CMike.

The temple that stood in Jesus' time, certainly wasn't a temple built by Jesus. Jesus had never built anything (or even commission one to be built), let alone a temple.

If I understand messianic prophecy correctly, the messiah would be responsible for building a new temple. That certainly didn't happen with Jesus.

I know that many Christians believe in the apocalypse, and that Jesus will come back again, hence the Second Coming, so they (some Christians) would argue what prophecies didn't happen the first time around, would happen when he return. But nothing in the messianic prophecy that I've seen, say that the messiah will appear twice.

Last edited:

CG Didymus

Veteran Member
I want to understand, but honestly what you are saying doesn't make sense yet, unless you explain more for me.
Your analysis seems to be out of context. If what you are saying is correct, please explain to me how it becomes relevant within the following context to talk about the Prophetess Son, right after giving the sign about Immanuel:

7:14 Therefore the Lord himself shall give you a sign; Behold, a virgin shall conceive, and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. 7:15 Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to refuse the evil, and choose the good.

Please note that within the context and chronological order of events of the Prophecy, it is talking about 'Immanuel' who would eat butter and honey, not anyone else.
Also Note The Prophetess son does not come to the story till Isaiah 8.3.
You're exactly right. One verse and one verse only works for Jesus, and even with that he has to be "called Immanuel" and be " born of a virgin. Too many "if's" and "but's" for even that to fit perfectly. But it's God's word, so it must be true? Well hold on a minute, it's only God's word because Christians said it's God's word. We all have our favorite beliefs or favorite interpretations. So some of us try and force our why of looking at Scriptures onto everybody else. We re-interpret other people's Scripture to make ours look like the "real" truth. That doesn't seem to work very well. You've got the toughest task of all. Sincerly only has to cram Jesus as God and Messiah into Judaism. You have to make all religions somehow agree. In a lot of ways I hope you're the one that's right, because then none of the religions have to be false but only in need of being updated.

sincerly

Originally Posted by sincerly

Acts13:14-15; 15:21 are these words, "But when they departed from Perga, they came to Antioch in Pisidia, and went into the synagogue on the sabbath day, and sat down. And after the reading of the law and the prophets the rulers of the synagogue sent unto them, saying, [Ye] men [and] brethren, if ye have any word of exhortation for the people, say on."

"For Moses of old time hath in every city them that preach him, being read in the synagogues every sabbath day."

No, but I did Show I T where he was in error. and You by the fact that the Synagogues of Moses were still teaching the Laws of GOD and the Writings of the Prophets.

Jesus apparently stated that jews didn't have to fulfill the law because he did:shrug:. That is rediculous.

Mike, your "apparently" is another supposition on your part. The only Laws which Jesus fulfilled were those which had to do with the Sanctuary services and those annual (3)feast days.

No, the Jewish people are not freed from the obligations of the Decalogue. What is ridiculous is the thinking by the Jewish people that others do not have to Obey GOD'S hand written Decalogue.

Jer.3131-34, tells a little different fact. The Old Covenant would be renewed/made new with some changes. GOD'S Laws/Decalogue would be placed in one's hearts and mind. Also, there would not be any Sanctuary services---NO SIN.

That change would be for those who are redeemed to the new earth.(Isa.66)

Last edited:

Levite

Higher and Higher
The only Laws which Jesus fulfilled were those which had to do with the Sanctuary services and those annual (3)feast days.

Oh, so you must keep kosher, wear tzitzit (fringes) and put on tefillin, and keep Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, then? Because those things don't have to do with Sanctuary services or the three pilgrimage holidays.

You must observe all the laws of keeping Shabbat, and say the required prayer services, and observe Rosh Chodesh (the New Moon), right? Because those aren't Sanctuary services or the three pilgrimage holidays.

I guess you observe the shemittah (sabbatical) cycle and all the Torah laws of animal husbandry, agriculture, and business, right? Because those aren't Sanctuary services or the three pilgrimage holidays.

No?

Right....

sincerly

The only Laws which Jesus fulfilled were those which had to do with the Sanctuary services and those annual (3)feast days.

Oh, so you must keep kosher, wear tzitzit (fringes) and put on tefillin, and keep Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, then? Because those things don't have to do with Sanctuary services or the three pilgrimage holidays.

Hi Levite, Does every person of linage to Abraham,Isaac, and Jacob observe those things? We both know that maybe 10% do, but the rest expect to get a free pass because of who they are---Right?

You must observe all the laws of keeping Shabbat, and say the required prayer services, and observe Rosh Chodesh (the New Moon), right? Because those aren't Sanctuary services or the three pilgrimage holidays.
Ditto above.

I guess you observe the shemittah (sabbatical) cycle and all the Torah laws of animal husbandry, agriculture, and business, right? Because those aren't Sanctuary services or the three pilgrimage holidays.

Ditto above.

No?

Right....

Not Quite/exactly right! The Sabbath was given to mankind before there was an Israelite/descendant of Jacob. So was the diet described before Sinai. and those Holy Convocations(assemblies of the people) were a part of the Sanctuary service and were symbolic of future events.

Fletch

I believe this is a bogus requiement. God doesn't care about men's rules for inheritance. He believes He should be king. All that is required for the prophecy to be fulfilled is for Jesus to be of the seed of David and one can be sure God made no mistake about that.

Hi Muffled,

Jer 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; ...20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; 21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers .

God promised David that he would never have a woman carry his throne, as long as we still have day and night that is.

A virgin birth would claim David did not have a son or wanted for a man.

Fletch

Last edited:

sincerly

Originally Posted by Muffled
I believe this is a bogus requiement. God doesn't care about men's rules for inheritance. He believes He should be king. All that is required for the prophecy to be fulfilled is for Jesus to be of the seed of David and one can be sure God made no mistake about that.

Hi Muffled,

Jer 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel; ...20 Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season; 21 Then may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers .

God promised David that he would never have a woman carry his throne, as long as we still have day and night that is.

A virgin birth would claim David did not have a son or wanted for a man.

Fletch

Hi Fletch, Let's go back to Jer.23:5-6 " Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth. In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this [is] his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

Let's go back to Deut.33:27-29, "In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely: and this [is] his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. Israel then shall dwell in safety alone: the fountain of Jacob [shall be] upon a land of corn and wine; also his heavens shall drop down dew. Happy [art] thou, O Israel: who [is] like unto thee, O people saved by the LORD, the shield of thy help, and who [is] the sword of thy excellency! and thine enemies shall be found liars unto thee; and thou shalt tread upon their high places."

Remember Deut. was prior to the Israelites clamoring for a king.(As had the other Nations.) Now look at Zech. 14:9-11, 20 , "And the LORD shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one LORD, and his name one. All the land shall be turned as a plain from Geba to Rimmon south of Jerusalem: and it shall be lifted up, and inhabited in her place, from Benjamin's gate unto the place of the first gate, unto the corner gate, and [from] the tower of Hananeel unto the king's winepresses. And [men] shall dwell in it, and there shall be no more utter destruction; but Jerusalem shall be safely inhabited."......"In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD'S house shall be like the bowls before the altar."

This scene is the same as Isaiah 66:22-23 presented after the earth is made New. "For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the LORD, so shall your seed and your name remain. And it shall come to pass, [that] from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the LORD. "

It is the son of man, Mary's Jesus/SON of GOD by the incarnated Holy Spirit--Jesus, who is the prophesied "Branch"---the "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS". Who is the coming "King of kings and Lord of lords" of that prophesied new earth and Heaven.
(1Tim.6:15; Rev.17:14; 19:16)

Fletch

Hi Sincerly,

I will respond, but first I will first make note that you never addressed the fact that David would never lack or want for a man/son, in other words no daughter to carry the line, no virgin birth.

In the NT character of Jesus' days, Judah and Israel did not dwell safely, indeed just about as opposite as one can get. Still is to this day.

Jesus comes from the absolute most unrighteous branch one can find in Scripture, namely Jehoiakim & Coniah. In fact, Jeremiah specifically wrote vs. 23:5-6 because of the curse given in 22:29-30

I did look at Zech 14 and included v.21 which you did not:

Zech 14:21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

Does not your religion teach that Jesus is the end all of sacrifice? Why do we see that there will be sacrifices? Does not fit with your template.

BTW, Jerusalem is also to be called "THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS". see Jer 33:16

Daniel said Nebuchadnezzar was a king of kings too.(chap 2)

David and God are "sort of" co-regents :

Psalms 89:18 For the LORD is our defence; and the Holy One of Israel is our king. 19 Then thou spakest in vision to thy holy one, and saidst , I have laid help upon one that is mighty; I have exalted one chosen out of the people. 20 I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him: 21 With whom my hand shall be established : mine arm also shall strengthen him. 22 The enemy shall not exact upon him; nor the son of wickedness afflict him. 23 And I will beat down his foes before his face, and plague them that hate him. 24 But my faithfulness and my mercy shall be with him: and in my name shall his horn be exalted . 25 I will set his hand also in the sea, and his right hand in the rivers. 26 He shall cry unto me, Thou art my father, my God, and the rock of my salvation. 27 Also I will make him my firstborn, higher than the kings of the earth. 28 My mercy will I keep for him for evermore, and my covenant shall stand fast with him. 29 His seed also will I make to endure for ever, and his throne as the days of heaven.
Fletch

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:
Jer.3131-34, tells a little different fact. The Old Covenant would be renewed/made new with some changes. GOD'S Laws/Decalogue would be placed in one's hearts and mind.

That's really funny, sincerly...not funny in the "ha-ha" way, but funny in the "OH, DEAR GOD! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" :eek: way.

If what Jeremiah say it's true, about the new covenant and the law being written in their hearts, what make you think this in any way relate to Jesus or to Christianity?

And what make you this has happen at all?

Fletch

That's really funny, sincerly...not funny in the "ha-ha" way, but funny in the "OH, DEAR GOD! WHAT WAS I THINKING?!" :eek: way.

If what Jeremiah say it's true, about the new covenant and the law being written in their hearts, what make you think this in any way relate to Jesus or to Christianity?

And what make you this has happen at all?

Hi Gnostic,

That is what the difference between the two is, in the first covenant God's Law was placed in the mouth and the new one God's Law is in the inward parts and heart. No new law:
Ex 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

And this does not describe Christianity in any way:
Jeremiah 31:29 In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge . 30 But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge .

Christianity says Jesus died for our iniquity and indeed tasted that sour grape:
Heb 2:9 But we see Jesus, who was made a little lower than the angels for the suffering of death, crowned with glory and honour; that he by the grace of God should taste death for every man.

The Sinai covenant and Jeremiah's new covenant will both be in effect at the very same time despite the NT claim the "old covenant" as it is called will waxeth old.

Ez 16:59 For thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even deal with thee as thou hast done , which hast despised the oath in breaking the covenant. 60 Nevertheless I will remember my covenant with thee in the days of thy youth, and I will establish unto thee an everlasting covenant.

Fletch

PS For those who think the "Old Covenant" was not forever, here are these verses:

Isaiah 59:21 As for Me, this is My covenant with them, says G-d. My spirit, which rests upon you, and My words which I have put in your mouth, shall not depart from your mouth nor from the mouths of your children, nor from the mouths of your children's children, says G-d, from now and to all eternity.

Leviticus 26:44 "And yet for all that (rebellion), when they are in the land of their enemies, I will not reject them, neither will I abhor them, destroy them, [nor] break the covenant with them, for I am HaShem, their G-d."

(Genesis 17:7) "My covenant shall be in your flesh for an *everlasting* covenant."

(Genesis 17:13) "I will establish My covenant between Me and you and your offspring after you throughout their generations for an *everlasting* covenant."

(Genesis 17:19) "And G-d said: 'Nay, but Sarah your wife shall bear you a son; and you shall call his name Isaac; and I will establish My covenant with him for an *everlasting* covenant for his offspring after him.'"

(1 Chronicles 16:14-17) "He is the HaShem our G-d; his judgments are in all the earth. Remember His covenant for ever, the word which He commanded to a thousand generations, which He made with Abraham, and His oath unto Isaac; and He established it unto Jacob for a statute, to Israel for an *everlasting* covenant."

(Ecclesiastics 3:14) "Whatever G-d decrees *shall be forever*; nothing shall be added to it nothing shall be taken away."

(Isaiah 40:18) "The word of the HaShem shall stand firm *forever*"

(Numbers 19:21) "and it shall be law *for all time*"

(Numbers 15:14) ". . .There shall be one law for you and for the Ger(Convert), it shall be a law *for all time* throughout the ages."

(Numbers 15:21)"You shall make a gift to the HaShem from the first yield of your baking, *throughout the ages*"

(Exodus 31:16)"The Israelites people shall keep the Shabbat, observing the Shabbat throughout the ages as a covenant *for all time.*"

(Dt 4:40) "Observe His laws and commandments, which I enjoin upon you this day, that it may go well with you and your children after you and you may live in the land that the HaShem your G-d is assigning to you *for all time.*"

(Numbers 15:23) "All that the HaShem commanded you by the hand of Moses from the day that the HaShem gave commandments and onward *throughout your generations.*"

(Exodus 12:17) "And you shall observe the (commandment of) Unleavened bread . . .you shall observe this day throughout your generations as an ordinance *forever.*"

(2 Kings 17:37) And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which He wrote for you, you shall observe to do *for evermore*; and you shall not fear other gods

Jeremiah 3:14 Return, O backsliding children, says the L-rd, for I am married to you. I will take you, one from a city and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion.

Isaiah 54:8-10 With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you, says the L-rd, your Redeemer. This is like the waters of Noah to Me; for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah would no longer cover the earth, so have I sworn that I would not be angry with you, nor rebuke you. The mountains shall depart and the hills be removed, but My kindness shall not depart from you, nor shall My covenant of peace be removed, says the L-rd, Who has mercy on you.

Jeremiah 31:35-36 Thus says the L-rd, Who gives the sun for light by day and the fixed order of the moon and the stars for light by night, Who stirs up the sea so that its waves roar-- the L-rd of hosts is His name: If this fixed order were ever to cease from My presence, says the L-rd, then also the offspring of Israel would cease to be a nation before Me forever. Thus says the L-rd: If the heavens above can be measured, and the foundations of the earth below can be explored, then I will reject all the offspring of Israel because of all they have done.

Last edited:

gnostic

The Lost One
fletch said:
That is what the difference between the two is, in the first covenant God's Law was placed in the mouth and the new one God's Law is in the inward parts and heart. No new law:
Ex 13:9 And it shall be for a sign unto thee upon thine hand, and for a memorial between thine eyes, that the LORD'S law may be in thy mouth: for with a strong hand hath the LORD brought thee out of Egypt.

You're right, there are no new laws. I don't think there is even a new covenant, as stated in Jeremiah 31:31-34. The covenant is exactly the same one given to Moses during the Exodus.

Some Christians seemed to think the Old Covenant is being replaced by the New Covenant.

But looking at all the covenants in the Hebrew scriptures (Tanakh or OT), the newer covenants were added to the existing covenants, not to replace the older covenants, but to supplement them.

For instance, the covenants given to Abraham (the covenant of circumcision and covenant of land (Canaan) to be given to his descendants), were exactly the same as those given to Isaac and Jacob. And the covenant given to Moses - the Laws (Torah) - wasn't to replace Abraham's covenant, but added to existing covenant. Similarly, David was given a covenant in which his descendants would rule Judah, if not all 12 tribes of Israel, would be given kingship. David's covenant didn't replace covenants to Abraham and Moses.

New covenant doesn't mean the older covenants will be replaced.

sincerly

Jer.31:31-34, tells a little different fact. The Old Covenant would be renewed/made new with some changes. GOD'S Laws/Decalogue would be placed in one's hearts and mind.

Hi Gnostic, When it comes to understanding the Word of GOD(Scriptures),Yes, to you it has been all "EEK!".Jer.3:8+ says, "And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also."
That was a statement of fact and 70 years GOD'S people were in captivity to Babylon and were under control of the "Empires" until the early 1960's. They have no king.
Jacob's "blessing"(Gen.49:8-11) and Jeremiah's a man on the throne is empty because you are NOT looking for the son of man/SON of GOD, Jesus, as that fulfillment. Also, HE will not fill that position until HE returns the Second time.

All those prophecies which you disbelieve confirm the truth of the messages which GOD has given from Adam and Eve.

And what make you this has happen at all?[/quote]

gnostic

The Lost One
sincerly said:

CMike said:

Jesus apparently stated that jews didn't have to fulfill the law because he did. That is rediculous.

A law isn't a prophecy. Nor is prophecy a law, sincerly.

The purpose of law to restrict a person or people action that might harm another person or group of people, by imposing penalty should people break the law.

The law (Torah) as given to the Jewish people (Hebrews, Israelites, Judaeans, etc) were meant to be abide by everyone, from the lowest subjects to the rulers.

A law is not something to be fulfilled, like a prophecy. And like CMike said, your claim is ridiculous to think that one person, like Jesus, could fulfill the law, like prophecy.

That you would think a law is a prophecy, only demonstrate that you don't understand what prophecy mean, or what the law (Torah) mean. It also demonstrate that you don't understand the differences between law and prophecy.