• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas, innocent Palestinians, and the UN

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I know you in disagreement with me, But your reasons not fair , now it's clear lie I catch from you .
You claim that Arabs leaders reject two state solution is lie .
It's like Israel are doing well in this subject ?
they re-occupied West Bank ,and now try occupy now Gaza after 16 years of siege.

I do not lie.

Here's a little history for you to read:

Orbit

I'm a planet
You continue to evade my question. Dialogue with you is proving to be increasingly worthless.
How is that evading your question? It is a quite direct answer. That is their point. That is the grievance. The other things I referenced are also their grievances.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I do not lie.

Here's a little history for you to read:

This is lie, bro, don't exaggerated by bias to Israel by lies. It's shame and unfair from you.
Do you know even Hamas accepted two states solution in 2017?
I total realize that you extrem pro Israel, so the palestinians lives had no rights or values to you.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You continue to evade my question. Dialogue with you is proving to be increasingly worthless.

They very clearly, and very thoroughly and respectfully, answered your question.

How sweet! :rolleyes:

From post #108:

Have you looked into WHY they were rejected? Has it occurred to you that they were bad deals? The partition plan was rejected by the Arab community, in part due to concerns about how much land and access to resources it would get.

From post #110:

A couple of quick questions:
  1. Do you consider it a bad deal and, if so, why?
  2. Have you ever visited Israel and, if so, did the visit extend to the Negev?

From post #113 -- the purported 'clear, thorough, and respectful' answer to question #1:

I'm just a bystander who is tired of their tax dollars being used to slaughter children. I've researched about the history of the region to the best of my ability trying to make sense of all of this, and what I have found is that the Palestinians have a point. They have a valid grievance. To say so seems to be forbidden.

From post #113 -- the purported 'clear, thorough, and respectful' answer to question #2:

You don't need to go to Israel to do any of that.

Thank you for sharing.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
How sweet! :rolleyes:

From post #108:

Have you looked into WHY they were rejected? Has it occurred to you that they were bad deals? The partition plan was rejected by the Arab community, in part due to concerns about how much land and access to resources it would get.

From post #110:

From post #113 -- the purported 'clear, thorough, and respectful' answer to question #1:

I'm just a bystander who is tired of their tax dollars being used to slaughter children. I've researched about the history of the region to the best of my ability trying to make sense of all of this, and what I have found is that the Palestinians have a point. They have a valid grievance. To say so seems to be forbidden.

From post #113 -- the purported 'clear, thorough, and respectful' answer to question #2:

You don't need to go to Israel to do any of that.

Thank you for sharing.
The question you asked, in post 119:

"So, again, what was their point and why do you deem it valid?"

The answer they gave, in post 120:
To put it simply, they were dispossessed of their land in the past. That's the root of the issue, but we can't put toothpaste back in the tube. Colonialism is ugly, and it has consequences.

Currently, Palestinians continue to be dispossessed of their land in the West Bank by Israeli settlers. Their houses are bulldozed or taken over, and they are shot or forced to leave. The U.S. supplies the weapons, indirectly. The illegal expansion of Israeli settlements outside the 1967 borders is a problem. There is no freedom of movement. Palestinians cannot travel without a pass, and Palestinian neighborhoods are separated from each other by military checkpoints.

For Gaza specifically, their economy has been intentionally crippled by the Israeli blockade. Israel destroys infrastructure, and doesn't allow sufficient construction materials in for rebuilding. Israel won't allow the building of infrastructure, for example drilling wells, installing pumps, or water infrastructure (see 2017 report below). There is a more or less permanent shortage of clean water where there needn't be. Israel controls every aspect of life in Gaza.

In Israel, there is arbitrary detention for Palestinian children, lack of civil rights, trial before military courts for children, and a culture of mutual hatred with all that brings. Palestinians are tortured, imprisoned, and killed by Hamas, the IDF, and other terrorist groups.

The results of decades of this is radicalization on both sides. There is a seemingly endless cycle of hate that results in terror attacks and retaliatory attacks.

Here is a translation of a Hebrew tweet that appears alongside a picture of U.S. M-16s being handed out to settlers:
"Minister of National Security Itamar Ben Gvir distributing dozens of weapons to ultra-Orthodox volunteers in the emergency room in the city of Elad.".

I'm also not happy about funding gun transfers to settlers who are going to use the guns to remove Palestinians from their land in the West Bank, but that's a separate subject.

That is, undeniably, a perfectly clear answer to the question you asked. You cannot, in good faith, accuse them of dodging that question. They said that Palestinians had a valid grievance, you asked what that grievance was, they answered. And you accused them of not answering, which is objectively false.

Last edited:

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
You clearly think so.
How, exactly, is that post anything other than direct answer to your question? Please explain that logic to me.

[EDIT: The following was made in error, as I thought the initial post was addressed to Jayhawker when it was addressed to another poster.]

Also, they asked YOU a couple of questions that you very explicitly dodged. Literally, you're accusing them of doing the very thing you just openly acknowledged doing yourself.

From your own post (emphasis mine):

From post #108:

From post #110:

You're literally admitting to doing the very thing you're accusing them of doing.

Last edited:

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
This is lie, bro, don't exaggerated by bias to Israel by lies. It's shame and unfair from you.
Do you know even Hamas accepted two states solution in 2017?
I total realize that you extrem pro Israel, so the palestinians lives had no rights or values to you.

This is an incredibly complex situation.. bro.

I will discuss this with you, but not if you stoop to making personal attacks.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
This is an incredibly complex situation.. bro.

I will discuss this with you, but not if you stoop to making personal attacks.
There is no personal, i can't deal with people whom try to lie to defend their views beliefs.
Their humanity sense depend on color or religion or race.

Your claim that Arabs leaders rejected states solution is big lie.
Even Hamas accepted recently two states solution.
Check this please.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
@Godobeyer International community opinion is a wild card. Disbelievers are controlled by sorcery of Devils from Jinn and humans. If they sought truth for politics, they would have sought the truth for God's religion. There are few exceptions like @Revoltingest.

Muslims need to come to Ahlulbayt (a) and Quran and cease division within. They need to over throw the puppet regimes they have and make an Islamic nation that is united.

If they don't do it, it is out of love of Dunya which is out of disbelief in the nature of the next world, his Messenger, and God. Those who are aware of the inward world believe in God's signs.

It's unrealistic that they follow anything but caprice and they are controlled by Shayateen regarding truth. We got to find the solution within the Muslims.

Orbit

I'm a planet
@Godobeyer International community opinion is a wild card. Disbelievers are controlled by sorcery of Devils from Jinn and humans. If they sought truth for politics, they would have sought the truth for God's religion. There are few exceptions like @Revoltingest.

Muslims need to come to Ahlulbayt (a) and Quran and cease division within. They need to over throw the puppet regimes they have and make an Islamic nation that is united.

If they don't do it, it is out of love of Dunya which is out of disbelieve in the nature of the next world, his Messenger, and God.

It's unrealistic that they follow anything but caprice.
People who don't believe in your religion are not controlled by the devil.