• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hamas, innocent Palestinians, and the UN

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
No idea what you are doubting .. and what the 6 day war have to do with IDF war crimes and crimes against humanity over this 70 year Blood Fued.

You said “we would have armed the Palestinians like we did the Ukrainians .. I would venture to guess that these problems would have been resolved long ago ...”,obviously not because after 6 wars and infitadas Israel still exists so I doubt that a backward terrorist organisation that hide behind civilians could ever do it.

Sargonski

It turns out that Israelis want to share Jerusalem with the Palestinians.
It's Palestinians that don't want to share it with Israelis.

They don't share. They say: we want it all.

Why are you talking nonsense .. " Israelis want to share" - This conversation is not about want some average Israeli wants .. and they don't all want the same thing .... some are for the 2 state solution .. others are not .. so your claim is false nonsense on that basis.

This is about what the Israeli Gov't wants .. and they don't want the Palestinians to have a State .. don't want to share sovereighty or control over any of the land currently under illegal occupation.

"They don't share - They say we want it all" -- is true of the Occupier .. the Occupied .. in general .. just want the Occupier stop committing war crimes - crimes against humanity and leave.

Sargonski

You said “we would have armed the Palestinians like we did the Ukrainians .. I would venture to guess that these problems would have been resolved long ago ...”,obviously not because after 6 wars and infitadas Israel still exists so I doubt that a backward terrorist organisation that hide behind civilians could ever do it.

What does Israel existing have to do with anything ? .. and why are you talking nonsense about some backward terrorist organization wiping Israel out ... -- this is about getting Israel to leave the territories they currently occupy ... and to stop the brutal war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinians ... How do you go from there to wiping Israel off the map ? .. some reading comprehension issues going on there .. we are talking about ending a blood feud here .. not wiping one of the two feuding families out ..

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Why are you talking nonsense .. " Israelis want to share" - This conversation is not about want some average Israeli wants .. and they don't all want the same thing .... some are for the 2 state solution .. others are not .. so your claim is false nonsense on that basis.

This is about what the Israeli Gov't wants .. and they don't want the Palestinians to have a State .. don't want to share sovereignty or control over any of the land currently under illegal occupation.

"They don't share - They say we want it all" -- is true of the Occupier .. the Occupied .. in general .. just want the Occupier stop committing war crimes - crimes against humanity and leave.

Firing rockets from Gaza: isn't that a crime against humanity?

Or shall I interpret it as a luminous signalling of love?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
And that pretense is to deflect from what
Israel is perpetrating against Palestinians.
The international law is equal for all.

Lex aequa omnibus.

Otherwise there would still be absolutist monarchies and the US would still be a colony of London. ;)

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Two wrongs don't make a right. Enough whataboutism.

In an international court whataboutism is not allowed.
Because there is one international law.

You can't apply double standards in an international court, as for two different juridical situations.

That is a standard for Israel
and a different standard for Palestine.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
In an international court whataboutism is not allowed.
Because there is one international law.

You can't apply double standards in an international court, as for two different juridical situations.

That is a standard for Israel
and a different standard for Palestine.

Nobody should be deliberately targeting and killing civilians. Anyone who thinks an exception should be made for one side or the other are the ones with a double standard.

Sargonski

Firing rockets from Gaza: isn't that a crime against humanity?

Or shall I interpret it as a luminous signalling of love?

Could be -- depends on what the rocket is fired at -- could be the right of self defense -- but, I would not interpret it a signal of love. One side firing rockets at the other in a blood feud is not a signal of Love Friend -- -as much as Biden wants to believe that massive war crimes - crimes against humanity is actually a form of Love .. do not believe it friend .... as these are liars to the end.

Sargonski

Nobody should be deliberately targeting and killing civilians. Anyone who thinks an exception should be made for one side or the other are the ones with a double standard.
I perfectly agree with you.
No you don't .. you are an apologist for the deliberate targeting and killing of civilians in Gaza - trying to claim these are "Human Shields" - "Collatoral Damage" or some other genocide apology trope.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
No you don't .. you are an apologist for the deliberate targeting and killing of civilians in Gaza - trying to claim these are "Human Shields" - "Collatoral Damage" or some other genocide apology trope.
I give an example.
I know Libya very well, because it used to be allied to my country, before the Libyan Civil War.
Terrorists (whose ideological base is radicalism and fundamentalism) destroy. Their purpose is to to destroy prosperous countries.
So...since they destroyed Libya, I am convinced they want to destroy Israel as well.

Last edited:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
What does Israel existing have to do with anything ? .. and why are you talking nonsense about some backward terrorist organization wiping Israel out ... -- this is about getting Israel to leave the territories they currently occupy ... and to stop the brutal war crimes and crimes against humanity against the Palestinians ... How do you go from there to wiping Israel off the map ? .. some reading comprehension issues going on there .. we are talking about ending a blood feud here .. not wiping one of the two feuding families out ..

I think it would be better if Israel occupied it and the Arabs be given their own land in Syria and Egypt.