• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harris's Bigotry

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes. And Yes.

To @Revoltingest - Note that she said he’s old, and wierd. Not one thing causing the other, but rather two separate things.
1. If he wins <shudder> he will be the oldest POTUS, ever. He is 78, and I’m sorry but a full testing reveals some degree of cognitive decline in a large majority of ALL people over the age of 70. :shrug: IMO - there should definitely be an upper age limit for POTUS. But that’s fodder for a different thread.
1.a. - It has been the main hammering point from The Insurrectionist’s team for the last 4 years. Now it is obvious that the shoe is on the other foot, and it fits well with the symptoms we all see are there.

2. The Insurrectionist is undeniably weird. Really weird. Even without suggesting he is cognitively impaired or demented. Period.
Have you ever seen the man laugh when it wasn’t at someone else’s expense or gloating? In 8 years of time in the national limelight?
Have you ever noticed that he lies, constantly; even when he wouldn’t suffer from the truth? J/K, of course you have.
Journalists who have sat with him one-on-one have said, even 8 to 20 years ago, this dude is just weird, in a disturbing way. :oops:

Calling him “weird” is a polite (and relatable) way of noting his full-on psychotic, narcissistic behavior. :confused:

Wow, that’s really the kettle calling the tablecloth black. o_O
I'm not sure I've ever seen him laugh. Like, ever.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Yes. And Yes.

To @Revoltingest - Note that she said he’s old, and wierd. Not one thing causing the other, but rather two separate things.
1. If he wins <shudder> he will be the oldest POTUS, ever. He is 78, and I’m sorry but a full testing reveals some degree of cognitive decline in a large majority of ALL people over the age of 70. :shrug: IMO - there should definitely be an upper age limit for POTUS. But that’s fodder for a different thread.
1.a. - It has been the main hammering point from The Insurrectionist’s team for the last 4 years. Now it is obvious that the shoe is on the other foot, and it fits well with the symptoms we all see are there.

2. The Insurrectionist is undeniably weird. Really weird. Even without suggesting he is cognitively impaired or demented. Period.
Have you ever seen the man laugh when it wasn’t at someone else’s expense or gloating? In 8 years of time in the national limelight?
Have you ever noticed that he lies, constantly; even when he wouldn’t suffer from the truth? J/K, of course you have.
Journalists who have sat with him one-on-one have said, even 8 to 20 years ago, this dude is just weird, in a disturbing way. :oops:

Calling him “weird” is a polite (and relatable) way of noting his full-on psychotic, narcissistic behavior. :confused:

Wow, that’s really the kettle calling the tablecloth black. o_O
There is no justifying ageism.
It would be reasonable to point out his
decline, & unsuitability for office as it
gets worse. But to merely be "old" isn't
inherently a problem.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
Excerpted....
"Trump is old and quite weird?" as a Kamala Harris campaign statement put it.

Trump's age isn't the problem. (It's his being
a fascist thieving violent treasonous thug.)

Her sex & race aren't the problem. If it's
bigoted to criticize her for irrelevant things
beyond her control, then it's wrong for her
to do the same.
Clean up your act, Harris.

Note that she's not claiming some objective
age related infirmity. She's just dissing being
old.
She might feel differently if she's lucky enuf
to become old some day.

She's handing him back what he dishes out, which is the best way to deal with a bully.

Go Kamala!

Pogo

Agreed. There are a ton of other things to legitimately beat him up about.
But turnaround is fair play, It was recently brought to my attention (I can't remember where) that Trump said one of his strategies is Saul Alinsky's rule 5.
"RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)"

It does actually describe Trump's tactics fairly well and laughing back is the perfect response.

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
But turnaround is fair play, It was recently brought to my attention (I can't remember where) that Trump said one of his strategies is Saul Alinsky's rule 5.
"RULE 5: “Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational. It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions. (Pretty crude, rude and mean, huh? They want to create anger and fear.)"

It does actually describe Trump's tactics fairly well and laughing back is the perfect response.

It's about time.