• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Harris's Bigotry

anna.

colors your eyes with what's not there
I believe in "When they go low, we go high" principle. But I understand the temptation of going low, especially when dealing with a childish bully

We don't have the luxury of 2016.

2024 means standing up to Trump and MAGA in the only way they understand.

Pogo

I believe in "When they go low, we go high" principle. But I understand the temptation of going low, especially when dealing with a childish bully
Laughing in the face of absurdity is probably a better communication strategy than repetition of the obvious to the general audience, it will make them see the absurdity given their own knowledge.
Won't work on true believers, but what will, facts don't matter.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
He's too old to run for president. Nothing wrong with pointing that out, at all.
It shouldn't be about age but mental capacity. With that said, Trump per his own words can't seem to remember much (including saying he's got the best memory) and doesn't seem mentally fit enough for the job. He's so off his rocker he even referred to himself as a young man.

anna.

It shouldn't be about age but mental capacity. With that said, Trump per his own words can't seem to remember much (including saying he's got the best memory) and doesn't seem mentally fit enough for the job. He's so off his rocker he even referred to himself as a young man.

I think it should be about age, for anyone holding public office.

We don't have the luxury of 2016.

2024 means standing up to Trump and MAGA in the only way they understand.
We can always shame and scold them instead. If Trump and his gang want to be children we could instead be adults and scold them. We don't have to act like children in return.

anna.

We can always shame and scold them instead. If Trump and his gang want to be children we could instead be adults and scold them. We don't have to act like children in return.

They have no shame, so that's useless, and scolding would just be labeled virtue signaling or something.

By all means, do what you think is best for you. I'll do whatever works to keep Trump and his band of project 2025 minions out of office.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It's like you said: flying donkeys exist...but it's you who need to find them.
I will not show them to you.

I need to see the videos.
Of course there are videos in existence of Kamala Harris talking about things other than Donald Trump.
Of course there are videos in existence of Kamala Harris talking policy. She's already run for President once before and she's currently the Vice President of the United States and used to be a Senator.

No need to be absurd.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Excerpted....
"Trump is old and quite weird?" as a Kamala Harris campaign statement put it.

Trump's age isn't the problem. (It's his being
a fascist thieving violent treasonous thug.)

Her sex & race aren't the problem. If it's
bigoted to criticize her for irrelevant things
beyond her control, then it's wrong for her
to do the same.
Clean up your act, Harris.

Note that she's not claiming some objective
age related infirmity. She's just dissing being
old.
She might feel differently if she's lucky enuf
to become old some day.
Pointing out that Trump is old is only using one of Trump's arguments against Biden against him. I would like to see if that was what she was doing. Pointing out the hypocrisy of others is perfectly fine in a debate. One has to remember that news accounts are often edited. Ideally one would have a link to the entire reported conversation.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
Of course there are videos in existence of Kamala Harris talking about things other than Donald Trump.
Of course there are videos in existence of Kamala Harris talking policy. She's already run for President once before and she's currently the Vice President of the United States and used to be a Senator.

No need to be absurd.
I have nothing against this lady. Who has surely class and other qualities.
I just blame the Democratic Party and the elitist warmongers who fund it. Who dictate the agenda.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
I believe the Democratic Party would become appealing, if it stopped being funded by speculators and bankers who are the evil of American society.
How come every time I ask you a question about something you've said you just move right onto some other thing instead of answering?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I think it should be about age, for anyone holding public office.
Why? It doesn't necessarily reflect ability. Age brings decline, but not at the same rate, pace or even age for everyone. I've known 35 year olds I wouldn't trust to run a lemonade stand, but some into their 80s remain sharp.