• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Help us stop the IndoctriNation!"

Skwim

Veteran Member
"I want to see a child in every public school in America who is trained as a witness for Jesus Christ."

"When you send that child off to school today you're sending theim into a pagan society."

"They are stealing our children"

"The public schools by law have been prohibited from teaching anything which is called sectarian, and sectarian means Bible believing Christianity."

"The government schools aren't going to say anything about god even though Christians believe that fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom."

"Horace Mann . . . rejected the very thing that teaches the sound philosophy of education: the word of god."

"If we want to see lasting cutural renewal what we have to see is a decrease in the number of students who are being indoctrinated by our Marxists educational system."

[youtube]n5s1xq-oxu0[/youtube]

mfln130l.jpg

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
These sort of people, both as voters and as politicians, are partially why America has been trailing behind the rest of the western world.

A.Anderson

I agree, stop the indoctrination!
Ah yes, YouTube.com, the place for 'real' answers. Maybe next they'll make a video called "Oblate Spheroid Indoctrination" and prove the flat-earthers right!

On a side note, it took until 1:04 in the video before I realized everything they were about to say was utter nonsense. I mean, you understand this video is the equivalent of asking Martin Luther "What is wrong with Catholicism?"

Man of Faith

Ah yes, YouTube.com, the place for 'real' answers. Maybe next they'll make a video called "Oblate Spheroid Indoctrination" and prove the flat-earthers right!

On a side note, it took until 1:04 in the video before I realized everything they were about to say was utter nonsense. I mean, you understand this video is the equivalent of asking Martin Luther "What is wrong with Catholicism?"

LOL, I can listen to :04 seconds of an evolution promoting youtube video and realize it is indoctinating people. I got you beat!

A.Anderson

LOL, I can listen to :04 seconds of an evolution promoting youtube video and realize it is indoctinating people. I got you beat!
Well, the first minute was just video of animals and some lame music, hard to tell from that whether it had any merit. Any video that uses font with 'crosses' in it is 99% of the time going to be complete bogus if it is trying to 'discuss' science.

Additionally, if you want to confuse 'indoctrination' with scientific fact, then that is your problem not mine.

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
This sort of attitude begs the question: what's the difference between indoctrination and education?

Man of Faith

Well, the first minute was just video of animals and some lame music, hard to tell from that whether it had any merit. Any video that uses font with 'crosses' in it is 99% of the time going to be complete bogus if it is trying to 'discuss' science.

Additionally, if you want to confuse 'indoctrination' with scientific fact, then that is your problem not mine.

You just validated that you have been indoctrinated. You stated that the ToE is scientific fact, when it is actually part fact and part speculation, philosophy and world view.

Last edited:

Walkntune

I hope you understand that the flatearthers were of the same mentality of the skeptic mentality thats in science today.

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
There is less God in school and more Atheists in our country today.

I'm not saying there is anything wrong with Atheists, I'm saying our children are not thinking for themselves. Many have been indoctrinated by a Godless agenda.