• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Her penis" - not at all Orwellian - argh

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
I'm sorry, what's the point of the op?

I guess a summary of the article is that this phrase "her penis" is showing up all over mainstream journalism, as if such a thing is real.

Soandso

ᛋᛏᚨᚾᛞ ᛋᚢᚱᛖ
Why are you willing to throw girls and women under the bus?

And BTW, are these men who are explicitly announcing they will do nothing to appear to be a woman really the folks you're supporting?

No one is supporting anyone who exposed themselves to kids. Where did you get the idea that was the case?

I'm just wondering why you are always making or commenting on threads about trans people. Seems obsessive

icehorse

Premium Member
You appreciate that it isn't "Orwellian" when some people choose to use a phrase but when everyone is forced not to. :cool:
Tell that to JK Rowling. You might want to look into how extensive and dangerous cancel culture has become when, for example, you refuse to repeat the lie "a trans woman is a woman".

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Why are you willing to throw girls and women under the bus?

And BTW, are these men who are explicitly announcing they will do nothing to appear to be a woman really the folks you're supporting?

Just so we're clear on what you're after; are you saying that this guy belongs in spaces intended for women, or are you saying that trans people don't belong in spaces for either gender?

Screenshot_20240126_151928_Gallery.jpg

icehorse

Premium Member
It's been five minutes, so @icehorse needs to show everyone that he hates trans people again.

I know it's doomed to fail, but I'm going to try to have an actual conversation with you!

Do you think the perp in the article is somehow helping the trans community? Do you think you defending this perp is somehow helping the trans community?

Did you even skim the article?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I know it's doomed to fail, but I'm going to try to have an actual conversation with you!

Do you think the perp in the article is somehow helping the trans community? Do you think you defending this perp is somehow helping the trans community?

Do you think the perp in the article is an accurate representation of all trans people?

icehorse

Premium Member
It is like they are afraid they will forget about it if they are not constantly reminding them self.
same questions for you as in post #15.

Let me add another - can you distinguish between trans activism and trans people?

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

How this conversation goes is up to you.

We both know that the article in your OP is just your excuse to rail about trans people in general.

I'm responding to a thread where, when confronted with a news story about a trial for indecent exposure, your problem wasn't the crime; your problem was with the fact that officers of the court used the phrase "her penis."

Don't pretend that you made this thread about something you didn't.