• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed in IDF Strike

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Only benefits that Hamas is shows what regime the world are dealing with.

Also it's revealed The Western world hypocrites about human rights.

Hamas had right to defend for land and people.

The world pay about 60 million in WW2.
Because racist idealogy, which is german race is top race. Must dominate the world.
But i think it's still the fundamental problem, jn West.
You are human depend on your race and beliefs, others just numbers. Don't have right to defend for themselfs.
If they defend for them selfs, they are terrorists.

Maybe actions speak louder than words,mostly the wrong ones,October 7th as an example.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Maybe actions speak louder than words,mostly the wrong ones,October 7th as an example. the reasons of 7 october?

So you ignore why Gaza people attack Israel in oct 7 ?
Maybe because Israel has thousands of Palestinians inside Israel prisons?
And Israel locked out Gaza, make it as big open air prison.

Btw where were the Iron dome, 7 oct?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004-194320.png
    Screenshot_20241004-194320.png
    854.6 KB · Views: 4

Godobeyer

Premium Member
The enemy for everyone is predudices.

Regards Tony
This the problem, the is racist, double standard.
42 thousands innocent Palestinians killed, when 6 hostages killed by Israel bombing, all Western media make tragedy.

Every soldier killed, they show their family, and pictures, but hundreds family killed in Gaza and Lebanon, they are just numbers.

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
This the problem, the is racist, double standard.
42 thousands innocent Palestinians killed, when 6 hostages killed by Israel bombing, all Western media make tragedy.

Every soldier killed, they show their family, and pictures, but hundreds family killed in Gaza and Lebanon, they are just numbers.
There are millions of innocent humans killed each year, we are all one human family.

The predudices bred in Nationalism and in an imagined East and West division, are also a killer. Materialism is a killer.

Regards Tony

Last edited:

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Why not it's time to destruction Israel?
Because it's racist idealogy which is dangerous on humanity same as Nazi.

I believe wars in the regions won't stop until this idealogy gone.

No one can deal with people think them. Selfs are the superior humans.

In America just 50 years ago. The black people were low race.
Why not, humanity learns to eliminate disuniy, racism, and religious fanaticism?

But, they persist in their own ways, thus, they see the consequences.
It is going to be like that, until they truely learn the lesson.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Why not, humanity learns to eliminate disuniy, racism, and religious fanaticism?

But, they persist in their own ways, thus, they see the consequences.
It is going to be like that, until they truely learn the lesson.
I agree total.
Israel/Palestinian/Iran looks like it's religion war, but in reality it's racism war in first place.
It's shown well how West media and politicals biased,it's shown that race and reigious backups are very important to be the victim or oppressor.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
So you ignore why Gaza people attack Israel in oct 7 ?
Maybe because Israel has thousands of Palestinians inside Israel prisons?
And Israel locked out Gaza, make it as big open air prison.

Btw where were the Iron dome, 7 oct?

No,Gaza people raped and killed and mutilated people at a peace festival,cut children from their mothers womb and still have hostages.

“Where was the iron dome 7 oct?”,there is no “iron dome” for evil,you support it,you live with it.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
No,Gaza people raped and killed and mutilated people at a peace festival,cut children from their mothers womb and still have hostages.

“Where was the iron dome 7 oct?”,there is no “iron dome” for evil,you support it,you live with it.
There raped them only in your mind.

I don't recall any hostage in this world be happy and waves to his/her captors

Anyway i can condemn any evil crime done by Hamas, could you condemn the crimes of Israel ?
Because it's easy for zionists to condemn 1000 killed by hamas, but hard condemned 42 thousands.

Actually It's not about crimes, it's about commit the crimes and who the victims.

Attachments

• images (4).jpeg
    images (4).jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 1
  • images (3).jpeg
    images (3).jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 1

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
There raped them only in your mind.

I don't recall any hostage in this world be happy and waves to his/her captors

Anyway i can condemn any evil crime done by Hamas, could you condemn the crimes of Israel ?
Because it's easy for zionists to condemn 1000 killed by hamas, but hard condemned 42 thousands.

Actually It's not about crimes, it's about commit the crimes and who the victims.

Yes it’s only Muslim deaths that count,after all your religion condemns jews,42000 is huge number,sources?,right now Hamas have hostages,men women children,raped tortured and killed,point blank and the remaining hostages,if there are actually any are in a terrifying limbo,it really is about crimes and I would expect my country to take them to task.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Yes it’s only Muslim deaths that count,after all your religion condemns jews,42000 is huge number,sources?,right now Hamas have hostages,men women children,raped tortured and killed,point blank and the remaining hostages,if there are actually any are in a terrifying limbo,it really is about crimes and I would expect my country to take them to task.
Honestly no source could please
you.

Since all world said 42k, but you deny, i can't help you.

Which hostages must remain? Palestinians or Israeli? Or both?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No,Gaza people.....
"Gaza people" instead of Hamas?
.....raped and killed and mutilated people at a peace festival,cut children from their mothers womb and still have hostages.
There's been much dishonest propaganda from
Israel to inflame passions for vengeance.
As for babies cut from wombs...

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
That's nonsense and disinformation.

You choose to believe who you want to believe. Netanyahu and co. tell us that 1200 people
were slaughtered by Hamas, and they committed atrocities .. you believe him.

He organized the press to go there a few days later, and showed us all the evidence.
Netanyahu and co. ban the press from sensitive areas, as they like .. and tell us that
UN reports of wrong-doing in his war are anti-semetic.

He also fails to tell you what happened, when the IDF eventually got to the "break out",
and their policy of killing indiscriminately.

G-d knows very well who is a liar.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
That's nonsense and disinformation.

You choose to believe who you want to believe. Netanyahu and co. tell us that 1200 people
were slaughtered by Hamas, and they committed atrocities .. you believe him.

He organized the press to go there a few days later, and showed us all the evidence.
Netanyahu and co. ban the press from sensitive areas, as they like .. and tell us that
UN reports of wrong-doing in his war are anti-semetic.

He also fails to tell you what happened, when the IDF eventually got to the "break out",
and their policy of killing indiscriminately.

G-d knows very well who is a liar.

Your God apparently knows more than you do.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
A bonafide source is always preferable,even if both lots of hostages were a reality only one set has a gun and violence as a threat
Definitely, you don't see Israel as threat, by assassinations and lock Gaza from outside and re occupation West Bank.

There is no country on this world using collective punishment as Israel just because they"Palestinians" are not Jews.

Brother Israel regime is the chosen evils not the chosen people.
Chosen people are not racist and criminal regime.

Last edited: