• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed in IDF Strike

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I personally doubt about Bin Laden story and 9/11 it's just planned.
It's just funny story how you allow your enemy access and plus training them gow to fly civilian planes.

I lost a video talked about an American woman found group of people celebration during 9/11 attack twin towers,she called the police, so they catched them,after investigation they found them Mossad agents, they realised them after 6 in prison month and investigation.

I don't believe that 9/11 was an "inside job" or the work of Mossad agents; I have read about those claims before and think they're unevidenced theories. My point is just that military force can't be used alone to solve primarily sociopolitical issues. There are now segments of an entire generation of Gazans who have lost loved ones and friends to the IDF's bombing, and the intense bombing in Lebanon has already killed many Lebanese civilians. History is full of examples that show why and how such an approach almost always fails to combat radicalism, especially over the long term. I believe that the region needs negotiations for a viable two-state solution—which I don't doubt would also entail a long and difficult process—not more of the same violence that has failed to resolve the conflict for over 75 years.

I also think that Hezbollah's approach is similarly a bloodstained failure. It has an extensive record of targeting and killing civilians, including in Syria. It is a deeply sectarian organization more concerned about serving the Iranian regime's interests than advancing peace or prosperity for anyone around it. Hezbollah is just another part of the problem.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I don't believe that 9/11 was an "inside job" or the work of Mossad agents; I have read about those claims before and think they're unevidenced theories. My point is just that military force can't be used alone to solve primarily sociopolitical issues. There are now segments of an entire generation of Gazans who have lost loved ones and friends to the IDF's bombing, and the intense bombing in Lebanon has already killed many Lebanese civilians. History is full of examples that show why and how such an approach almost always fails to combat radicalism, especially over the long term. I believe that the region needs negotiations for a viable two-state solution—which I don't doubt would also entail a long and difficult process—not more of the same violence that has failed to resolve the conflict for over 75 years.

I also think that Hezbollah's approach is similarly a bloodstained failure. It has an extensive record of targeting and killing civilians, including in Syria. It is a deeply sectarian organization more concerned about serving the Iranian regime's interests than advancing peace or prosperity for anyone around it. Hezbollah is just another part of the probem
I believe it's inside job.
Due to many reasons.
CIA, FBI are best in world.
They suppose knew the Alqada members they allow to come. Also training them as pilots!
This i can't swallow in mind.
Also where is Osama body! Why we should believe everything they claim?
Also Islamic reasons, it's major sin forbito kill innocents and it major sin to suicide .
Two major sins at once!

For agents celebration for 9/11 attack,i find this video.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
My point is just that military force can't be used alone to solve primarily sociopolitical issues. There are now segments of an entire generation of Gazans who have lost loved ones and friends to the IDF's bombing, and the intense bombing in Lebanon has already killed many Lebanese civilians..
Exactly .. military action is inevitable in many cases, but it needs to be followed up politically,
and diplomatically.

..but in the case of Israel, we see that they have veered towards an even more non-inclusive
society in the region, which the international community is unable to change.
In other words, satan's power has become greater than our peacekeeping forces/institutions, and
we are seeing the results.

I also think that Hezbollah's approach is similarly a bloodstained failure. It has an extensive record of targeting and killing civilians, including in Syria. It is a deeply sectarian organization more concerned about serving the Iranian regime's interests than advancing peace or prosperity for anyone around it. Hezbollah is just another part of the problem.
The region is sure in a mess .. I'm not qualified to judge, other than to judge by what G-d has
revealed. Shia/Sunni Catholic/Protestant squabbles are not helpful..
..satan just loves to cause division. :(

Godobeyer

Premium Member
How did the attack that Hamas did in October, have any benefits for the people of Palestine?

Was it a wise act?
Only benefits that Hamas is shows what regime the world are dealing with.

Also it's revealed The Western world hypocrites about human rights.

Hamas had right to defend for land and people.

The world pay about 60 million in WW2.
Because racist idealogy, which is german race is top race. Must dominate the world.
But i think it's still the fundamental problem, jn West.
You are human depend on your race and beliefs, others just numbers. Don't have right to defend for themselfs.
If they defend for them selfs, they are terrorists.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It seems to me, the time is coming for the destruction of Iran as well.

I hope these wars end there.
I hope Russia does not get involved.
Why not it's time to destruction Israel?
Because it's racist idealogy which is dangerous on humanity same as Nazi.

I believe wars in the regions won't stop until this idealogy gone.

No one can deal with people think them. Selfs are the superior humans.

In America just 50 years ago. The black people were low race.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Maybe it's result of Israel occupation to West Bank and siezged Gaza?

And that justifies killing and raping over 1000 innocent civilians??? Your response could be the postcard as to what is so thoroughly messed up in the Middle East. When will you get it through your skull that Iran is behind this all as they are the supplier of weapons, the financier of their terrorist operations, and are more than willing to terrorize Israel and any country that tries to resist them?

It's obvious that you will blame Israel and the west for everything but take no blame on yourself and the terrorist groups you are so willing to support. It's people like you that forces Israel and the west to respond how they have but you are too blind to see that.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
And that justifies killing and raping over 1000 innocent civilians??? Your response could be the postcard as to what is so thoroughly messed up in the Middle East. When will you get it through your skull that Iran is behind this all as they are the supplier of weapons, the financier of their terrorist operations, and are more than willing to terrorize Israel and any country that tries to resist them?

It's obvious that you will blame Israel and the west for everything but take no blame on yourself and the terrorist groups you are so willing to support. It's people like you that forces Israel and the west to respond how they have but you are too blind to see t
Are you sure 1000 innocents all killed by hamas ? Because some reports said Israel army killed many Israelis. Especially in retirement of hamas during taking them hostages.
I don't justify killing any innocent.Regardless his/her religion or race. But pro-israel consider has human lack problem when it's comes to non-jews civilian casualty.

Despite a commun law the oppressed never asked why resist.
In common law never blame the victim for it's resist, we blame the abuser.

Since you don't realise that Israel is racist criminal regime, we can't reach to any point.

Why should blame anyone, fight a racist regime which consider them selfs superior human race ?
Jews are already suffered from this problem by Nazi.
Is not weird they treat the Arabs and Muslims same way?

Godobeyer

Premium Member

It's obvious that you will blame Israel and the west for everything but take no blame on yourself and the terrorist groups you are so willing to support. It's people like you that forces Israel and the west to respond how they have but you are too blind to see that.
In brief answer, why should blame Palestinians for defend for their land from a racist regime which sieged them for 14 years,made their country like open air prison ?

Palestians already made deal peace,but Israel back from deal by taken West Bank and sieged Gaza.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
When will you get it through your skull that Iran is behind this all as they are the supplier of weapons, the financier of their terrorist operations, and are more than willing to terrorize Israel and any country that tries to resist them?
They are no more guilty than the West, for supporting their (oppressed) Muslim
brothers over the Zionists.

Demonizing the "enemy" (which appears to be Muslims who take their religion seriously), will
not help resolve the problems in the Middle East.

It's a case of "wish for others, that which you wish for yourselves" .. but the "legitimate" Zionist
state does not do that .. it differentiates, and displaces according to ethnicity.
It is in effect, still living in the past days of colonialism, when it was born.

Has the US not moved on? Are black people still second-class citizens?

metis

Are you sure 1000 innocents all killed by hamas ? Because some reports said Israel army killed many Israelis. Especially in retirement of hamas during taking them hostages.

And they say there's no such thing as a dumb question. :rolleyes: Where did you get that nonsensical trash or did you invent it yourself?

Since you don't realise that Israel is racist criminal regime, we can't reach to any point.

Israel is not racist, so are seeing "projection" with your post? Nor are they "criminal" but the use of terrorism by Hamas and Hezbollah certainly is.

metis

It's a case of "wish for others, that which you wish for yourselves" .. but the "legitimate" Zionist
state does not do that .. it differentiates, and displaces according to ethnicity.

That is a blatant falsehood, and you should be ashamed by posting such trash. Up until the Intifadas, Palestinians mixed quite freely with other Israelis. As a matter of fact, about 1000 of the troops in the IDF are Palestinians and they are not subject to the draft.

Maybe study instead of just swallowing garbage.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
And they say there's no such thing as a dumb question. :rolleyes: Where did you get that nonsensical trash or did you invent it yourself?
Israel is not racist, so are seeing "projection" with your post? Nor are they "criminal" but the use of terrorism by Hamas and Hezbollah certainly is.
It's total blind mind.
Israel soon or later and always should pay the chosen people idealogy. Until it's change it's behavior or gone

Godobeyer

Premium Member
That is a blatant falsehood, and you should be ashamed by posting such trash. Up until the Intifadas, Palestinians mixed quite freely with other Israelis. As a matter of fact, about 1000 of the troops in the IDF are Palestinians and they are not subject to the draft.

Maybe study instead of just swallowing garbage.
You can't hide the reality.
The main problem is Israel in region and world right now.
I believe this regime is threaten to all human beings. Not just Palestinian or Lebanon or Iran.. Etc.
Israel made holy land as hell land, by its apartheid criminal regime.
It's funny you called Hamas terrorist just for suspect killing 1000 at 7 oct but don't called IDF terrorist for killing 41 thousands civilians, live executions.

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
I personally don't hate any.
All are same soul and race. Equal rights and justice.
The problem with israel zionism, whom consider them selfs are superior human, and others are human animals.
I see you have a problem with predudice by even starting "Israel zionism".

Islam has had ample opportunity for centuries to be at peace with the Jews and has failed to do so.

Islam also had ample opportunity to embrace Baha'u'llah and has failed to do so.

Baha'u'llah has foretold of the fall of Islam and the great suffering that it will face as a result if that rejection and subsequent persecutions of the Baha'i.

It is written warning is ro consider what happened to the Jews for the persecution of Christ for his Short span of 3 years and resulted for them and then consider that Islam persecuted Baha'u'llah for 40 years and understand what will befall them as a result.

The only way out of this, is for all to drop every prejudice now, if not much destruction is still to unfold.

Peace and Love be with you one and all, Regards Tony

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I see you have a problem with predudice by even starting "Israel zionism".

Islam has had ample opportunity for centuries to be at peace with the Jews and has failed to do so.

Islam also had ample opportunity to embrace Baha'u'llah and has failed to do so.

Baha'u'llah has foretold of the fall of Islam and the great suffering that it will face as a result if that rejection and subsequent persecutions of the Baha'i.

It is written warning is ro consider what happened to the Jews for the persecution of Christ for his Short span of 3 years and resulted for them and then consider that Islam persecuted Baha'u'llah for 40 years and understand what will befall them as a result.

The only way out of this, is for all to drop every prejudice now, if not much destruction is still to unfold.

Peace and Love be with you one and all, Regards Tony
Israel regime is enemy of humanity .because it's racist . same as Nazi.
It's normal no racist regime be in safe all time.
Muslims didno't fail be peace with Jews , the Jews whom failed to be in peace with Muslims,after they took control on Palestine.r
They turn the holy land to hell land.
I don't heard about Bahau allah .

Peace and love to you and all .