• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed in IDF Strike

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
That is a blatant falsehood, and you should be ashamed by posting such trash..
Oh right .. you are one of these people who think the UN is "the enemy". :rolleyes:

Why does the present Jewish regime (govt.) openly state that Jewish settlers should be encouraged
and supported in the occupied West Bank?
Why does the IDF continue to harass and control them, more or less indefinitely?

Up until the Intifadas, Palestinians mixed quite freely with other Israelis..
Right .. things have been getting steadily worse .. people in Europe (and the US) are beginning to
vote for extremist parties.
..so it's not just Israel that thinks violence is the answer (which its not !) .. satan is sowing seeds of hate, through his usual means of divide & rule and inequality.

If every single one of us knew that we would die tomorrow, would we still think that amassing large
sums of money, and war, was an important strategy for success???

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Only benefits that Hamas is shows what regime the world are dealing with.

Also it's revealed The Western world hypocrites about human rights.

Hamas had right to defend for land and people.

The world pay about 60 million in WW2.
Because racist idealogy, which is german race is top race. Must dominate the world.
But i think it's still the fundamental problem, jn West.
You are human depend on your race and beliefs, others just numbers. Don't have right to defend for themselfs.
If they defend for them selfs, they are terrorists.

Generally speaking, in my mind there is no doubt that the western countries are somewhat hypocrites with regards to human rights. That's what Capitalism is. The priority is making money more. Human rights is very important for western countries, but making more money is number one priority.

But, beside this, you admit, what Hamas did, had no benefits for the people of Palestine, except it caused more suffering for them.

So, were Hamas leaders, wise? Was their actions wise?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Oh right .. you are one of these people who think the UN is "the enemy". :rolleyes:

Right .. things have been getting steadily worse .. people in Europe (and the US) are beginning to
vote for extremist parties.

..so it's not just Israel that thinks violence is the answer (which its not !) .. satan is sowing seeds of hate, through his usual means of divide & rule and inequality.

It doesn't look very wise to me .. but neither does the military actions of Israel. :expressionless:

None of the above makes sense in the context I was using, so you're just spouting trash again.

So, in finale with you, let me just say that you cannot accept the known reality that it is Iran, not Israel, that's stirring up the pot, until you are able to realize and admit this instead of making excuses for Iran's intentions and actions, then there's nowhere to go with this conversation. If you can't even admit objective reality, then we're done.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You are a broken record stuck on posting such nonsense with nothing intelligent nor honest to add, so why should I waste my time?

Thus, I shan't.
I discuss in honest,don't pretend. And give my opinion, about the current conflict and suggest the solution.

Which apparently opposed yours.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
..let me just say that you cannot accept the known reality that it is Iran, not Israel, that's stirring up the pot..
..that is what the G7 would like us to believe..

I do believe that Iran supports Shia militia in the Middle East.
Am I in agreement with it? No .. but the question is, who is able to resolve the Palestine/Israel
conflict?

The US has not managed to, and it is hard to see how they can with their "ironclad" support for Israel.
..so does that mean the "Muslim world" should just accept that the Palestinians should be forgotten
about, as they are their own worst enemy? Do you think that other poor oppressed Muslims in
the world should do that?

We are entering a new era, imo, with more oppression globally for Muslims to come.
Eventually, the infamous Shia/Sunni divide will no longer be able to be exploited .. govts. will not be able to silence public opinion.
When? I don't know .. but happen, it will.

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
Eventually, the infamous Shia/Sunni divide will no longer be able to be exploited .. govts. will not be able to silence public opinion.

I think that is highly unlikely as that divide has been going on for centuries and likely to go on for more centuries imo.

Truthseeker

Non-debating member when I can help myself
Only benefits that Hamas is shows what regime the world are dealing with.

Also it's revealed The Western world hypocrites about human rights.

Hamas had right to defend for land and people.

The world pay about 60 million in WW2.
Because racist idealogy, which is german race is top race. Must dominate the world.
But i think it's still the fundamental problem, jn West.
You are human depend on your race and beliefs, others just numbers. Don't have right to defend for themselfs.
If they defend for them selfs, they are terrorists.
Hamas made things worse about a year ago with their attack. Israel also overreacted to this attack, only looking out for their own, and the government of Israel actions supposedly looking out for jews is making the Jews lives worse. Hamas knew this reaction was coming, probably didn't know it would be this bad, but they are doing a poor job in taking care of Palestinians knowing this was going to happen. Both sides are so inept or don't care about their "own" people. How about each side caring about the victims of the other ethnicity? If they did this it would actually make things better. I'm not saying that you disagree with what I am saying. The West also above all looks out for their "own", whatever that may be. Our Country first to different degrees among those countries, then after that maybe they do something about this situation.

This war and also the Ukraine war shows that the UN desperately needs reform. The UN is powerless to have any effect on these wars, this has been demonstrated amply recently.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
How about each side caring about the victims of the other ethnicity?
..but that is not the goal of the Zionist state .. never has been .. never will be.
Are all Zionists Jews? Yes .. by ethnicity.

Are all Jews Zionists? No.
Much of the world is increasingly turning to Nationalism, politically.
Mankind don't seem to learn .. as time goes by, the horrors of extreme right-wing military nations
are forgotten.

This war and also the Ukraine war shows that the UN desperately needs reform. The UN is powerless to have any effect on these wars, this has been demonstrated amply recently.
Indeed .. and it is not the fault of the oppressed in the world .. who might be terrorists, or might be
pacifists.
Damned if you do (fight), and damned if you don't ..
If all legal routes are blocked and ignored, then we all end up with an insecure world, that gets worse
and worse. :(

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I think this is an interesting article:

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Hamas made things worse about a year ago with their attack. Israel also overreacted to this attack, only looking out for their own, and the government of Israel actions supposedly looking out for jews is making the Jews lives worse. Hamas knew this reaction was coming, probably didn't know it would be this bad, but they are doing a poor job in taking care of Palestinians knowing this was going to happen. Both sides are so inept or don't care about their "own" people. How about each side caring about the victims of the other ethnicity? If they did this it would actually make things better. I'm not saying that you disagree with what I am saying. The West also above all looks out for their "own", whatever that may be. Our Country first to different degrees among those countries, then after that maybe they do something about this situation.

i disagree Israel which push hamas and Palestinians in general to resist this racist regime, it was reaction not action, Israel which re-occupated West Bank and seiged Gaza for 14 years, made it open air prison.

Hamas took hostages in 7 oct to exchange with Israel, Israel capture thousands Palestinian, including kids and women.

UN is useless organisation, since veto of USA in favor of Israel tyranny.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20241004-194320.png
    Screenshot_20241004-194320.png
    854.6 KB · Views: 6

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
Israel regime is enemy of humanity .because it's racist . same as Nazi.
It's normal no racist regime be in safe all time.
Muslims didno't fail be peace with Jews , the Jews whom failed to be in peace with Muslims,after they took control on Palestine.r
They turn the holy land to hell land.
I don't heard about Bahau allah .

Peace and love to you and all .
The enemy for everyone is predudices.

Regards Tony