• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hezbollah Chief Nasrallah Killed in IDF Strike

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
You simply fabricate your truths in order to malign.
No, the IDF has been bombing the hell out of Gaza, amd using bombs designed to maximize damage and death. It's "spray n pray" with bombs to the point they've damaged amd destroyed over half of Gaza.
Targeting aid workers? That just plain nuts all around.
Nope. They are so hellbent on straving Gaza that they not only destroy/waist food en route to Gaza, the IDF targeted amd killed World Central Kitchen aid workers and ended that means of feeding Gazans.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
I remember when the US killed bin Laden and celebrations erupted, and when it tried to keep the Taliban out of power in Afghanistan. I have also read about how it tried to destroy North Vietnamese guerrillas.

... then ISIS basically became the new al-Qaeda, the Taliban returned to power as soon as the US withdrew from Afghanistan, and the loss of hundreds of thousands of lives and trillions of dollars across two wars ended up being for essentially nothing. North Vietnam also eventually took over Saigon, and no amount of Agent Orange used in the war managed to prevent that.

Trying to solve sociopolitical problems through blunt military force is often doomed to abject failure. The Israeli government is contributing to further radicalization with its current actions and refusing to address the core sociopolitical issues that are still fueling the conflict after decades of violence. Nasrallah was a war criminal and mass murderer (many Syrians have celebrated his demise because of the atrocities Hezbollah committed in Syria, for example), but Hezbollah and Iran will just replace him with another extremist. The underlying causes of the conflict remain unresolved.
I personally doubt about Bin Laden story and 9/11 it's just planned.
It's just funny story how you allow your enemy access and plus training them gow to fly civilian planes.

I lost a video talked about an American woman found group of people celebration during 9/11 attack twin towers,she called the police, so they catched them,after investigation they found them Mossad agents, they realised them after 6 in prison month and investigation.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Why does God allow Jews to defeat Muslims?
It's not about Jews and Muslims in general.
About Palestinians people fighting for their rights.
If about no sense religious questions, so same question asked for WW2,why God allowed to Christians to genocide the Jews!!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Obviously, you conveniently forgot what happened to over 1000 innocent civilians at the hands of your beloved Hamas.
Maybe it's result of Israel occupation to West Bank and siezged Gaza?
I can list many other justifications that give the Palestinians the total right to resist the Israel regime.
If Hamas is acted evil, so what can called Israel the ultimate evil?

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
It's not about Jews and Muslims in general.
About Palestinians people fighting for their rights.

And yet, God allows Israelites who reject Muhammad and Quran, to defeat Palestinians who are Muslim, and have believed in Quran?

"...and Allah will not give the disbelievers any way (of success) against the believers...." 4:141-142

I see a contradiction here, in practice.

If about no sense religious questions, so same question asked for WW2,why God allowed to Christians to genocide the Jews!!
That is a good question.
Well, if you answer my question, I will assuredly answer your Question

Godobeyer

Premium Member
One planet, one people please.

Plain and simple, changing mindsets the complexity faced.

Regards Tony
How can changes mindset of people they consider them selfs as the chosen people, and the others are the chosen human animals?

I think the world can deal with religions, except if they taking path of racist beliefs same as Nazi, they considered german race is top race.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
And yet, God allows Israelites who reject Muhammad and Quran, to defeat Palestinians who are Muslim, and have believed in Quran?

"...and Allah will not give the disbelievers any way (of success) against the believers...." 4:141-142

I see a contradiction here, in practice.
Probably because the Muslims are not united enough, don't following thier religious in manner that God allow success.

Whatever this war give an enlighting hint to the world about the concept of "the chosen people" results, which consider them selfs superior humans.
Which is total racist and inhuman.

That is a good question.
Well, if you answer my question, I will assuredly answer your Question
No problem.

Last edited:

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
How can changes mindset of people they consider them selfs as the chosen people, and the others are the chosen human animals
Education in the Unity and Love that each of their Scriptures will teach, if dominating men are democratically subdued and women are given their God given rights to have equality with men.

This requires the peace lovers to become stronger voices. We change the world one person at a time and eventually it cascades across the mind of humanity.

We will learn war no more.

Regards Tony

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Education in the Unity and Love that each of their Scriptures will teach, if dominating men are democratically subdued and women are given their God given rights to have equality with men.

This requires the peace lovers to become stronger voices. We change the world one person at a time and eventually it cascades across the mind of humanity.

We will learn war no more.

Regards Tony
The Wester countries at WW2 , experience the occupation by German,and oppression , so they "UK and France" got a lesson of freedom.
So they gave freedom to other nations.(most of nations got thier independant after WW2)
The West did not experience/suffer from the racist yet. so it's may take decades to realise what going on now in ME.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Obviously, you conveniently forgot what happened to over 1000 innocent civilians at the hands of your beloved Hamas.
Were they all innocent?

As of 2022, the minimum required length of military service (IDF) is two years and eight months (with some roles requiring an additional four months of service) for all conscripted men, and two years (with some roles requiring an additional eight months of service) for conscripted Jewish women.
Conscription_in_Israel - Wikipedia

..so basically then, the vast majority of the population, including women, are trained soldiers. :expressionless:

Only G-d knows what any individual is guilty of .. and that does not include those killed by
so-called "friendly fire" and the policy of how breaches in security are dealt with on border of 'Gaza prison'.
..such as the "Hannibal Directive".

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Probably because the Muslims are not united enough, don't following thier religious in manner that God allow success.

I am seeing the answer in the verse after it:

ولن يجعل الله للكافرين على المؤمنين سبيلا
إِنَّ ٱلۡمُنَـٰفِقِینَ یُخَـٰدِعُونَ ٱللَّهَ وَهُوَ خَـٰدِعُهُمۡ وَإِذَا قَامُوۤا۟ إِلَى ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ قَامُوا۟ كُسَالَىٰ یُرَاۤءُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ وَلَا یَذۡكُرُونَ ٱللَّهَ إِلَّا قَلِیلࣰا

"...and Allah will not give the disbelievers any way (of success) against the believers
The hypocrites seek to deceive God, but it is He who deceives them. When they rise to pray, they stand up sluggishly: they pray only to be seen by people and remember God but little" 4:141-142

The former verse, confirms that God does not allow disbelievers overcome believers.

Then, it follows that, except in cases that, those who are believers, are hypocrites, they pray, to show off, to others, so, they win people's trust and respect. These are hypocrites (Munafigh).

Based on this verse, Hamas, and Hizbullah must be Hypocrites. If they were not, God, would have assuredly made them overcome Israelites.

it is easy for God. When He says, Be, then it is.

Whatever this war give an enlighting hint to the world about the concept of "the chosen people" results, which consider them selfs superior humans.
Which is total racist and inhuman.

No problem.

I see the issue is more about, wrongdoers becoming Leaders of people. That is, when Hypocrites deceive people, and become their leaders, while people think, they are truly men of God.

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Probably because the Muslims are not united enough, don't following thier religious in manner that God allow success..
I agree .. many of us are weak, and corrupt.
Civilizations rise and fall .. we all need to put our faith in G-d (and "tie our camels" .. take care)

It's not just about power and wealth .. it's about our resolve .. G-d is on the side of the oppressed,
whoever they may be. Our conscience tells us that all human beings deserve respect, unless
they transgress the bounds.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I am seeing the answer in the verse after it:

ولن يجعل الله للكافرين على المؤمنين سبيلا
إِنَّ ٱلۡمُنَـٰفِقِینَ یُخَـٰدِعُونَ ٱللَّهَ وَهُوَ خَـٰدِعُهُمۡ وَإِذَا قَامُوۤا۟ إِلَى ٱلصَّلَوٰةِ قَامُوا۟ كُسَالَىٰ یُرَاۤءُونَ ٱلنَّاسَ وَلَا یَذۡكُرُونَ ٱللَّهَ إِلَّا قَلِیلࣰا

"...and Allah will not give the disbelievers any way (of success) against the believers
The hypocrites seek to deceive God, but it is He who deceives them. When they rise to pray, they stand up sluggishly: they pray only to be seen by people and remember God but little" 4:141-142

The former verse, confirms that God does not allow disbelievers overcome believers.

Then, it follows that, except in cases that, those who are believers, are hypocrites, they pray, to show off, to others, so, they win people's trust and respect. These are hypocrites (Munafigh).

Based on this verse, Hamas, and Hizbullah must be Hypocrites. If they were not, God, would have assuredly made them overcome Israelites.

it is easy for God. When He says, Be, then it is.

I see the issue is more about, wrongdoers becoming Leaders of people. That is, when Hypocrites deceive people, and become their leaders, while people think, they are truly men of God.
If Hamas and Hizballah are hypocrites, just because they resist Israel regime!!

In issue of Palestinian/Isreal conflict, I believe the true hypocrites in muslim side are Saudi arabia, Emirates and Jordan and Egypt.
And in West side most of Europe and USA. Are
hypocrites about human rights and journalists rights when about Israel.

Attachments

• 1727425885932.jpg
    1727425885932.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 7

TransmutingSoul

One Planet, One People, Please!
Premium Member
The Wester countries at WW2 , experience the occupation by German,and oppression , so they "UK and France" got a lesson of freedom.
So they gave freedom to other nations.(most of nations got thier independant after WW2)
The West did not experience/suffer from the racist yet. so it's may take decades to realise what going on now in ME.
I think the current events are sorting out the predudices, the world is seeing more and more how erroneous predudices, on a global scale, can be.

True freedom is not found in liberty, but in submission to a moral code and a set of laws.

Regards Tony

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
I think the current events are sorting out the predudices, the world is seeing more and more how erroneous predudices, on a global scale, can be.

True freedom is not found in liberty, but in submission to a moral code and a set of laws.

Regards Tony

It seems to me, the time is coming for the destruction of Iran as well.

I hope these wars end there.
I hope Russia does not get involved.