• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Hi Everybody...I'm Seeking Biblical Knowledge...

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Don't bother. Your time is much better spent seeking knowledge elsewhere.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
A) I wouldn't want to be reading something anyone wrote and taking it as divinely inspired!

B) No, people have free will and free to choose and believe whatever they like, even if its not from GOD

C) I never said there was a problem, but if you see one let me know!

So you came to give a recomendation of what you wouldnt do?(A)Then you graciously gave your approval of a persons choice ..(that was awful nice of you).(I think that was B)

Thats the problem.(in responce to C).

You werent asking a question and you know it.

Love

Dallas

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Don't bother. Your time is much better spent seeking knowledge elsewhere.

And besides that..hes not "seeking" IMHO..I think he wants to poke fun and be angry at people who never did a thing to hurt him because he's mad.Just a guess.

Love

Dallas

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
And besides that..hes not "seeking" IMHO..I think he wants to poke fun and be angry at people who never did a thing to hurt him because he's mad.Just a guess.

Love

Dallas

Doubt it. He posted an honest, though uninformed, question, and quickly jumped to the conclusion that nobody had an answer.

This makes me think that he didn't even read my answer, where I not only answered his question as to who wrote the Bible, but gave him a beginner's tour of it. :shrug: Then again, if someone is unwilling to read through a long answer, it may indicate an actual disinterest in the subject at hand.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Who wrote the Bible?
There are multiple authors.

Can someone produce just 'ONE' verse from the Bible that mentions who wrote the Bible???
I can't right off the top of me head.

I searched and searched (Google) I can't find anything!!!!
All this says is that your Google skills are seriously lacking.
Not something I would brag about, but to each their own.

One verse that authenticates authorship!
One verse that commands that author/prophet to write that book by GOD

Thanks in advance, will read enlightened answers later....
Wow.
Too predictable.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Doubt it. He posted an honest, though uninformed, question, and quickly jumped to the conclusion that nobody had an answer.

This makes me think that he didn't even read my answer, where I not only answered his question as to who wrote the Bible, but gave him a beginner's tour of it. :shrug: Then again, if someone is unwilling to read through a long answer, it may indicate an actual disinterest in the subject at hand.
Or perhaps a mere cherry picking through the information available in order to hold onto his preconceptions.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

Well thats what I was thinking..He didnt WANT an answer..He already had formulalted it and thought it was a trick question.

He probably did read your answer..But thats not his game.

HIs question was "though" informed"?

O.K...

Maybe Im synical..

Love

Dallas

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Well thats what I was thinking..He didnt WANT an answer..He already had formulalted it and thought it was a trick question.

And is therefore unwilling to accept the fact that some of us have provided answers, so ignores us and only responds to those who have not answered the question.

Kinda sounds like the kind of thing I used to do in Junior High. :shrug:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
And is therefore unwilling to accept the fact that some of us have provided answers, so ignores us and only responds to those who have not answered the question.

Kinda sounds like the kind of thing I used to do in Junior High. :shrug:

Well ..you can only do what you can do..seems sort of stuborn to me but hey.Maybe he will listen someday..

Maybe he is young.But the little manipulative games grind at my bone.

I should shut up now.

Love

Dallas

A

angellous_evangellous

haha

You are by no means a cyniska. I meant that as a mneunomic device only - so you could rememeber the spelling.:p

Pausanius tells of a monument to the ancient athlete by that name:

"Kings of Sparta are my father and brothers Kyniska, victorious with a chariot of swift-footed horses, have erected this statue. I declare myself the only woman in all Hellas to have won this crown."

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
haha

You are by no means a cyniska. I meant that as a mneunomic device only - so you could rememeber the spelling.:p

See my above post I got it before you pointed it out..I'll probably forget because I knew that already once before.I'm not a very well speller.And once I am I forget..

I need to eat more blue berries..!!!\\\

But thank you kind sir..I got your encrpyted message..The "code" is cute...

Love

Dallas