• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Ghost/Holy Spirit

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
'And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.'
No. No ghost, holy or otherwise, has ever visited me. I have not spoken other toungues even in high fever. I know Hindu and English (that is about all).

meghanwaterlillies

What is the spiritual experience and ultimate evidence that a believer has the Holy Ghost.?? ( SCRIPTURES ONLY, not website links ) Lets talk Scriptures.!!
Jesus has it. Discerned john and james with the others when they wanted to call fire down on people. He said you don't know what spirit ye are of. Jesus healed yes Jesus did. Yet some were already casting out spirits right? Using his name so you cant just say Pentecost. Because that was the same.
Why was paul always sick or something wrong with poor paul and he road with luke?
Also would you kill with the holy spirit? As did peter according to scriptures over not supposedly telling the truth about how much they sold the land for?
First of all what an excuse. Maybe someone would think of doing that to their child right? Remember its not that they didn't even give but they choose to not say how much they sold the land for.
Would you say that herod's in acts soldiers sixteen should die by execution for following orders but herod dies after supposedly which is way off in time.
Would you tell people that Christians are suffering just as you are all around the world and you've only been preaching Christ crucified for a few years?
Would you call Jesus an animal would you call people an animal.
Why did Antioch tell people that peter and paul gave orders. Rome. Why would peter call rome which is called Babylon sister then oh and married?
I dislike both intents to do so.
Why did both Jerusalem and Rome get a bit of destruction BOTH!
How that isn't what we are and I'm sick of time worshippers.
Why did Jesus tell them that you have gone out throughout the entire world to make one proselyte two times more the children of hell then yourselves?
Again this is supposively 2nd phase.
Again let me remind you what peter said.
Do you want streets paved with Gold ? No.
Would you tell people that Christians are suffering just as you are all around the world and you've only been preaching Christ crucified for a few years?
Now think about.
This is in scripture.

Last edited: