• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Holy Land and the Jews

gnostic

The Lost One
f0uad said:
Lets try to forget the thing about Arabs and Jews lets try to concentrate on the scripture.. ''If possible''

:yes:, please.

My knowledge of modern history, especially that of the Middle East, is not good. Quite frankly, I don't like 19th-20th century history; it's boring. After Napoleon Bonaparte, my knowledge is pretty limited (except for art history).

Aabraham ben Azar

I think 90% of present Jews are not Semitics or Isaacs or Children of Israel ( Israelites) if you read history without any bias you will notice that many nations and peoples judaized freely or forcibly since 4000 years ago , so the majority are not Bnei Yesrael and not descendants of Abraham therefore they have no single right in the holy land as the land belongs to the descendants of Abraham only as mentioned in HaTorah. ( 90% are Goyim/ Strangers/ converted Jews and not Judahites ).
If any one has different view than what I mentioned he is most well come but with evidences ( be rational and not emotional please ).

beerisit

I think 90% of present Jews are not Semitics or Isaacs or Children of Israel ( Israelites) if you read history without any bias you will notice that many nations and peoples judaized freely or forcibly since 4000 years ago , so the majority are not Bnei Yesrael and not descendants of Abraham therefore they have no single right in the holy land as the land belongs to the descendants of Abraham only as mentioned in HaTorah. ( 90% are Goyim/ Strangers/ converted Jews and not Judahites ).
If any one has different view than what I mentioned he is most well come but with evidences ( be rational and not emotional please ).
Prove that there is anyone on earth who is a descendant of Abraham and go from there.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Perhaps you could provide some evidence to back this up,i would be interested to see it,i wonder how much more desperate some people can get when they use a race argument,one would think Muslims would be content with stealing Yathrib from the Jews.

Aabraham ben Azar

Perhaps you could provide some evidence to back this up,i would be interested to see it,i wonder how much more desperate some people can get when they use a race argument,one would think Muslims would be content with stealing Yathrib from the Jews.
There isn't race argument in here , I am saying what God says in HaTorah that the Land is for the descendants of Abraham... ( Do you consider God is a racist also ???!!! ) .
You are confused between Arabs ( seeds of Ishmael ) and Muslims !!! FYI Muslims is a religion like Judaism,Christianity,Budhism and Hindhuism comprised of various and numerous peoples and ethnicities from all over the world.
What do you mean by Muslims exactly , do you mean Malaysian Muslims or Nigerian Muslims or Chinese Muslims????
If you are unable to distinguish between descendants of Abraham"Arabs" and Bangladishi Muslims how do you want me to discuss with you ??

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
If you are worried by the chance that Israelis are not 'middle eastern', let me enlighten you to the fact that the largest group of Jews in Israel have lived in the middle east since time immemorial.

gnostic

The Lost One
aabraham ben azar said:
I think 90% of present Jews are not Semitics or Isaacs or Children of Israel ( Israelites) if you read history without any bias you will notice that many nations and peoples judaized freely or forcibly since 4000 years ago

If you have no bias in the matter, then you would see that Muhammad was never a descendant of Ishmael or of Kedar. Only Islamic tradition state that the link between Muhammad and Ishmael.

Alexander the Great claimed to be descendant of Achilles and Neoptolemus (Pyrrhus). But without evidences that only began with Muhammad, I can't take the Ishmael-Muhammad line seriously. No more serious than 2 different genealogies of Jesus.

Aabraham ben Azar

If you are worried by the chance that Israelis are not 'middle eastern', let me enlighten you to the fact that the largest group of Jews in Israel have lived in the middle east since time immemorial.
Where and when did I say that large group of Jews not "Middle Eastern" ??
For your information that Yemenite Jews are comprised of Bnei Yesrael 50% and Bnei Yeshmael 50% = Yemenite Jews ( middle eastern) , they are real and true descendants of Abraham (pure Semitic & Abrahamic).

Aabraham ben Azar

If you have no bias in the matter, then you would see that Muhammad was never a descendant of Ishmael or of Kedar. Only Islamic tradition state that the link between Muhammad and Ishmael.

Alexander the Great claimed to be descendant of Achilles and Neoptolemus (Pyrrhus). But without evidences that only began with Muhammad, I can't take the Ishmael-Muhammad line seriously. No more serious than 2 different genealogies of Jesus.
Then don't take the Isaac-Moses line seriously.

JacobEzra.

Dr. Greenthumb
Ani meessta3er, I didn't understand what you wrote !!

I don't understand what you wrote. What is this Ani meessta3er? And what does the '3' mean in transliteration?

Mizrahim are middle eastern Jews. Like the ones in the Iranian community? Oh wait, let me guess, when you say "Jews" you think of only the Eastern European(Ashkenazic) ones, right?

Aabraham ben Azar

I don't understand what you wrote. What is this Ani meessta3er? And what does the '3' mean in transliteration?

Mizrahim are middle eastern Jews. Like the ones in the Iranian community? Oh wait, let me guess, when you say "Jews" you think of only the Eastern European(Ashkenazic) ones, right?

Ani meessta3er means I am sorry ( right or wrong ? ) and 3 for letter Ayen like in 3ivrit or Ha3ulam (the world ), I think you are a european Jew !
Jew in my own dictionary is the follower of Judaism religion whether he is a descendant of Abraham or converted Chinese or Korean or Berber or Arab"Ishmaelite".

CynthiaCypher

And look at this:

Cohanim_DNA_migration_.jpg

Seems Cohanim DNA traveled far and wide into Europe. So your contention that because they come from Europe means that they a probably converts is false.

Aabraham ben Azar

Can you do a favor and google for Ishaq Al Sulaimani , There you will be shocked but prior to log in and reading the article just try to take a very deep breathe . ( God bless you as He blessed Ishmael and Isaac 4000 years ago ).

CynthiaCypher

Can you do a favor and google for Ishaq Al Sulaimani , There you will be shocked but prior to log in and reading the article just try to take a very deep breathe . ( God bless you as He blessed Ishmael and Isaac 4000 years ago ).

i presented you with clear scientific evidence, Cohen genetic markers are present in both Jews from all over the world and the Samaritans, who have always been from Israel.

The presence of the Cohen haplotype within the Samaritan line screws your Ishaq Al Sulaimani's little non-scientific theory up.

Aabraham ben Azar

And look at this:

Cohanim_DNA_migration_.jpg

Seems Cohanim DNA traveled far and wide into Europe. So your contention that because they come from Europe means that they a probably converts is false.
You misunderstood me CythiaCypher, I never said that all european Jews are converted , for your information I have matches with many european Jews .They are my real cousins no doubt. You have to know also that not all Arab Jews are descendants of Abraham or semitic as many of them descendants of Slaves or Ancient Egyptians or Berbers or Kurdish or other Middle Eastern nations.Therefore some European Jews are real descendants of Abraham .
Conclusion:
The Holy Land is for the Descendants of Abraham according to HaTorah and not the Jews in general ( I hope it's clear ).Thank you CC.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
There isn't race argument in here , I am saying what God says in HaTorah that the Land is for the descendants of Abraham... ( Do you consider God is a racist also ???!!! ) .

Looks like it to me,as for your God being a racist it would be pointless for me to answer that.

You are confused between Arabs ( seeds of Ishmael ) and Muslims !!! FYI Muslims is a religion like Judaism,Christianity,Budhism and Hindhuism comprised of various and numerous peoples and ethnicities from all over the world.

Yes thats obvious.

What do you mean by Muslims exactly , do you mean Malaysian Muslims or Nigerian Muslims or Chinese Muslims????
If you are unable to distinguish between descendants of Abraham"Arabs" and Bangladishi Muslims how do you want me to discuss with you ??

Whether your a Malaysian or a Pakistani Muslim or one from Timbuktu you would still hanker after what you consider to be the farthest Mosque,unless of course you think differently to other Muslims.