• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Homo-sexuality.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
The Black Whirlwind said:
The poster asked for an opinion, i gave it. I can say whatever i damn well please.
oh yes, you have every right to hold that opinion, and you have every right to express it

i also have the right to say it is a very narrow minded oppinion, based on pure prejudice and homophobia

Smoke

Done here.
i personally find it to be useless, a sexuality for the gratification of deviants. completely disgusting.
Then we've arrived at a fine mutuality, since very little disgusts me more than ignorant remarks like that, and the people who make them.

The Black Whirlwind

Yes, yes, yes, i've heard it a million times. "You're a bigot, you're a bigot, you're a bigot! Whine whine whine!". Get off your high horse. Its a disgusting, perverse sexuality. there is nothing beautiful about it. Now, i am going to stop before Michel bans me again.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Yes, yes, yes, i've heard it a million times. "You're a bigot, you're a bigot, you're a bigot! Whine whine whine!". Get off your high horse. Its a disgusting, perverse sexuality. there is nothing beautiful about it. Now, i am going to stop before Michel bans me again.
get off my high horse? you are the one running round spreading filth and lies about me and other gay people :verymad:

The Black Whirlwind

Where am i lying? IT IS A PERVERSE SEXUALITY. Do i have to say it any louder? That is what it is. You can try to rationalize it, try to call it normal, but it is not, and never will be.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Where am i lying? IT IS A PERVERSE SEXUALITY. Do i have to say it any louder? That is what it is. You can try to rationalize it, try to call it normal, but it is not, and never will be.
why, what experiences have you had to come to this conclusion :rolleyes:

Smoke

Done here.
Go ahead and speak your mind, such as it is. Have you so little strength of conviction that the prospect of being banned from an internet forum will shut you up?

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
It's directed away from what is right or good? Why would you say that? How can it be directed away from what is right if it's right for the homosexuals? How can it not be normal if it's normal for them?
Frankly I think it's not normal to eat a garden pest, but I'm not getting angry and yelling at the French because they eat escargot.

The Black Whirlwind

no, i do not. I stated my opinion, i got the libs PO'd, and now i am done. there is not much more i need to say than it is sexually perverse lifestyle, practiced solely for the gratification of deviants.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
no, i do not. I stated my opinion, i got the libs PO'd, and now i am done. there is not much more i need to say than it is sexually perverse lifestyle, practiced solely for the gratification of deviants.
well, im glad that the height of your aims in life are to annoy others, good luck with that :sarcastic

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
MidnightBlue said:
Then we've arrived at a fine mutuality, since very little disgusts me more than ignorant remarks like that, and the people who make them.
I totally agree. Frubals to you.
Mike, got to pass out a few, then I'll hit ya with some Karma for showing great class along with MB.​
:jam:

Mike182

Flaming Queer
no, that was not my aim, it was what happened when i posted my opinion.
oh please, you knew the sort of reaction that a post like that would provoke, and you delighted in it - as far as i am concerned, that is sicker than any homosexual act could ever be

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
no, that was not my aim, it was what happened when i posted my opinion.
You have your right to your opinion. Just as the KKK, Hitler, and that Rev from Kansas.... Can't remember his name. Mental block, eh?