• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can you be a True Christian™ if you don't take the Eden story literally?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Error: Error: condition 1D10T. What is the source for those physical laws? If you don't know, then the debate is far from over. Don't be stupid. Sorry. Since you claim to be buddhist, let me translate that into cowardly-faux-buddism for you. "That would be unwise."
The universe that we live in appears to be the source. Did you seriously need that question answered?

Trailblazer

Veteran Member
End of debate.
What debate? I never disagreed that a natural process explains how the universe works.
Same goes for Santa and the Tooth Fairy. How can we know they don’t exist?
No, they are not the same since there is no evidence for them.
Given the lack of evidence...
There is no lack of evidence. The evidence is all over the place and has been since the beginning of human history.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
The universe that we live in appears to be the source. Did you seriously need that question answered?

Duh. What caused the universe then? It's such a stupid argument. When will you wake up and realise that every single athiest argument you bring is trash. Generally it's "oh, its too long for me... ohh, my tablet... oh.. the formatting" You're pathetic, dude.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Not to mention incredibly rude, in my opinion.

@Audie made a BS criticsm about someone else. Again. As usual. Per the standard Bigoted-AI that appears to have taken over a human form.

You're welcome to bring a substative post from the persona that uses the screename @Audie, to prove me wrong.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Duh. What caused the universe then? It's such a stupid argument. When will you wake up and realise that every single athiest argument you bring is trash. Generally it's "oh, its too long for me... ohh, my tablet... oh.. the formatting" You're pathetic, dude.
Oh my! It was your "Duh" question.

And more projection. You just confirmed my prior post.

Can you be serious?

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Oh my! It was your "Duh" question.

And more projection. You just confirmed my prior post.

Can you be serious?

Duh is... claiming the orces came from the universe, and then ignoring that you don't know if something caused the universe. That's the DUH.

You have confirmed I am not duh, by complaining that my posts are too long for the poor atrophied intellect you bring to this forum.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
LMAO!! No, it was just an excuse for his bad behavior. He does not like the rational response to what he admitted was a "Duh" question.

Nah. It's not bad behavior to respond to garbage when garbage is posted. You're ignorance of being able to recognize garbage is probably due to the god you serve. A great big gaping void of nothing. To which I see you prostrating right now.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Duh is... claiming the orces came from the universe, and then ignoring that you don't know if something caused the universe. That's the DUH.

You have confirmed I am not duh, by complaining that my posts are too long for the poor atrophied intellect you bring to this forum.
The universe appears to be natural. If you want to claim otherwise the burden of proof is upon you.