• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How can you justify torturing someone forever?

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
you have been twisting what ive been saying for a long time in these posts so Ive let them go to get at the issues but Im warning You now to be careful.

Honey, you don't scare me. In fact, you're downright adorable. ;)

you have not given me any reason or anyone any reason to think that sin isnt enough in fact you have been completely ignoring it, it seems you are more likely trying to dirt my appearence a bit, which I dont find funny, that last question was definately searching for some it has nothing to do with this discussion.

so im going to make this very very clear give me a good ratinal reason why sin isnt capable of being enough, lay it right out here beneth this text. if you dont then thats fine Ill get out of this conversation because Ive been repeating myself over and over and you ahve been misrepresenting my posts over and over.

I'm sorry. I don't accept your doctrine to be the Overall Universal Truth For Everybody Ever. So it really is as simple as me saying that sin is absolutely not enough to be sent to eternal torture in Hell. Again, it's egoistic and abusive.

There. Take it or leave it.

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
The problem is that God gave us many chances and warnings to follow him but those that decide not to listen are punished. they had their warning and did not change that is why they are eternaly punished.

Same excuses are given by abusive husbands who tie their wives in a chair, beat them to a pulp, douse them with gasoline, and then set them on fire because they felt their wives "disobeyed" them.

Heck, they gave their wives ample warning now, didn't they?

tarasan

Honey, you don't scare me. In fact, you're downright adorable. ;)

im not trying to scare you im trying to say you should be careful when you twist someones words it tends to come back and make you look bad rather than the desired effect

I'm sorry. I don't accept your doctrine to be the Overall Universal Truth For Everybody Ever. So it really is as simple as me saying that sin is absolutely not enough to be sent to eternal torture in Hell. Again, it's egoistic and abusive.

There. Take it or leave it.

well to me there is a universal truth, Im not saying I fully understand or even that im right, but i will continue searching for it in Jesus christ, and if i discover one day i was wrong ill change my ways, and beg for forgiveness, but for now I trust that my God will do the Just thing whatever that is.

so you can take that or leave it ;)

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
im not trying to scare you im trying to say you should be careful when you twist someones words it tends to come back and make you look bad rather than the desired effect

You know, you've been arguing with a lot of people in this thread and blaming everyone else for twisting your words around. I have found that when I'm pointing the finger at everyone else, it's nearly always me that had been the problem.

I'm just saying.

well to me there is a universal truth, Im not saying I fully understand or even that im right, but i will continue searching for it in Jesus christ, and if i discover one day i was wrong ill change my ways, and beg for forgiveness, but for now I trust that my God will do the Just thing whatever that is.

so you can take that or leave it ;)

Good for you. I'll leave it, thank you. I found no peace as a sincere believer.

tarasan

You know, you've been arguing with a lot of people in this thread and blaming everyone else for twisting your words around. I have found that when I'm pointing the finger at everyone else, it's nearly always me that had been the problem.

I'm just saying.

you just cant stop can you!:facepalm:

ive never once accused anyone else that they have twisted my words only you...

Good for you. I'll leave it, thank you. I found no peace as a sincere believer.

thats good ive never found peace not being one.

Same excuses are given by abusive husbands who tie their wives in a chair, beat them to a pulp, douse them with gasoline, and then set them on fire because they felt their wives "disobeyed" them.

Heck, they gave their wives ample warning now, didn't they?

That is the thing, God has more power than man. A man may do that to his wife she might die but she suffered for 2 hours tops but God gave us warning about this eternal Punishment long before hand (like 2000 some years).

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
That is the thing, God has more power than man. A man may do that to his wife she might die but she suffered for 2 hours tops but God gave us warning about this eternal Punishment long before hand (like 2000 some years).

Did you miss the part that describes the husband as abusive?

Maybe I'll throw in sociopathic as a descriptor for good measure.....