• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How many people have you boinked?

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Why is an orgasm required in order for it to qualify as sex? If an orgasm is required in order for it to count as sex then I know a lot of women that aren't having near as much sex as what is counted.

My wife is a VIRGIN??!!??!!

:eek:

(that was a joke. No, really. It was. It was. I promise. A joke...not real at all...)

Oh, and Wirey? Just in case any of your comments had a lick of seriousness (which I doubt), I for one couldn't give a rat's **** how many people someone has slept with. I can be as judgemental as the next sack of meat, but that just isn't one of the things I judge people on.

Weird snowman avatars, on the other hand??

Tarheeler

Argumentative Curmudgeon
Premium Member
4 (including my wife), and all during high school. My wife and I married when we were 18, and she's been the only one for close to 20 years now.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
This was a discussion earlier today at work. There's a 60 year old guy in our office who said 'one'. When I said 'better than 100, easy', he stopped talking to me. I had issues as a younger married man.

So, how many?

Some years ago, I made a very careful count and came up with 24 or 25. I can no longer recall the exact number. Then, over the next few weeks, I remembered two or three people that I'd completely forgotten about. So I'm not sure if I really know. Do we get to count domestic animals? That would substantially inflate my figures.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
None....I'm such a loser.

I doubt that very much. Inexperienced does not equate to loser. Lack of quality is much more likely to equate to loser. Sorry for the lecture, but the notion that we should all have many partners, regardless of our personal inclinations, desires, needs, and wishes, simply goads me. Besides, I had a friend who probably had something in the neighborhood of 200 sex partners during his life. He hanged himself in his 40s because he felt like he was a loser.

Last edited:

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
I don't boink and tell.
Haha I'm 15, I don't think I should be boinking anyone. But...there was this one sleepover with this one girl...

(Kidding! Or am I?)

Titanic

This was a discussion earlier today at work. There's a 60 year old guy in our office who said 'one'. When I said 'better than 100, easy', he stopped talking to me. I had issues as a younger married man.

So, how many?

More then you ever will.