• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's the Weather?

croak

Trickster
I figured that it might be worth having a thread where you tell everyone how the weather is where you live. Feel free to complain, whine, and moan, so long as it's about the weather.

It's around 17[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C here, from what the Internet tells me. Slightly cold, but nothing much. There is absolutely no rain in the forecast. I want rain!

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member
55 degrees F

Rain

C is something like F -32 * 5 / 9 or something of course I don't know what F is.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
Cold and snowy. Think a lot of the East Coast is still closed down with lots of roads closed due to the bad weather. On Monday a lot of our main roads were totally closed though Glasgow area not to bad. It has been below freezing all day anyway (snow not melted) and think might get down to about -10 C tonight with tomorrow being even colder.

snow_animated.gif
snow_animated.gif
snow_animated.gif
snow_animated.gif

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Lake effect snows. Means getting up early and plow. Go to work and plow some more. Right now though, rain changing over to snow later.

Panda

42?
Premium Member
I love the snow! I don't care how many old people it kills, it was a bit dull having to go home early , but we will endure! :cold:

Me to I wish I was at home because everything closed and I would get to play in the snow!