• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's the Weather?

croak

Trickster
Yeah, I had the biggest coat on, so it was a fairly soft landing! Put me in a bad mood for a while though, as the whole car park I was trying to walk through was thick ice :rolleyes:
Think of it as skating with body armour on! :p

Black ice is the worst. It can be so incredibly slippery, even when you're watching your every step. Maybe we should just slide everywhere. :D

croak

Trickster
Raaaaaain.

They said it was coming this afternoon, but in the wee hours I heard the lovely sound of pouring rain. Smelled wonderful, too. Didn't last past morning, I don't think.

Let's see the forecast.... yeeesssss. Plenty of rain in the forecast. -sighs a sigh of relief-

Nerthus

Wanderlust
I'm going home soon, so have to prepare for -15 temperatures! Freezing fog is welcome right now.

Sahar

Windy, dusty and cold. Every thing is yellow outside my window. Aaah I hate this smell of dust, it irritates me.
angry.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's 54 F and I am freezing and shivering...
www.MessenTools.com-Cold-Congelado-Gorro.gif
Sounds wonderful.....the temp, not your discomfort.
It's 20F here, & snowing. The worst thing is that the ground is warm,
so the snow will turn to ice overnite. It gets hard to shovel then.

Last edited:

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
It's 40 degrees farenheit here and with the north wind gusting, it feels about 20 degrees. Got the fire roaring and red beans and rice cooking on the stove! Yum, yum, gotta love that coon *** eatin'.

Speaking of coon ***** - GEAUX, SAINTS!