• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's the Weather?

croak

Trickster
That's because I'm in a TROPICAL COUNTRY. 28[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C here is considered 'cold'. It's 28[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C every morning till noon, but it turns 20-18[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C from afternoon till about 6-7 am. I feel freezing because we are used to warm weather all year round, from mid January to early in November. Duh!:D
Stiiiill! :D It goes past 30°C sometimes, maybe even reaches 35°C, which is almost intolerably hot without air conditioning.

I just wanted to comment. :p

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
I love Texas weather. It was about 60 degrees F today. A bit overcast. Nice - spring is in the air.

Yesterday we had completely crazy storms and torrential rain - but then, I think that sort of thing is fun, so it's all good.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I love the four seasons of British weather,especially Englands,the nesting box on the wall in the Garden is home to a nest full of Blue Tits (no chilly jokes allowed) there are Buds on the Fruit Trees and even though "Summers lease has all too shorter date" (WS) its comming.

croak

Trickster
The weather's been crazy these days. Storms and pouring rain and the occasional ear-bursting thunder, and even some hail at one point.

I think I saw a flash of lightning just now. No thunder, though. Not yet, anyway.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member
Apparently, we're in for a "weather rollercoaster" today. They make it sound exciting, but if it's like a real rollercoaster, it'll probably mean standing around in line for half an hour and then being disappointed once it's over.

Dezzie

Well... I haven't been outside since 5 o'clock this morning but weather.com states that it is a gorgeous day. Sunny... 54 degrees. Sadly it's supposed to rain tonight. :( Figures that I would have the day off tomorrow.

croak

Trickster
It's sunny and slightly chilly today. After the torrents of rain, it's very much welcome. Not even a drop today!

Then the rain'll come back Monday.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Sunny and very breezy. Temperature doesn't feel that bad when not in the wind, but the breeze is just chilling.