• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How's the Weather?

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
At 40F, we just start closing the windows.
Red beans & rice.....but what kind of hot sauce? Cayenne...habenero?

Take your pick.

bruce-foods-louisian-hot-sauce-leads-way-to-sustainable-food-processing.jpg

No, seriously - I only use two kinds in my red beans and rice (either is good):

Louisiana_brand_hot_sauce.jpg
tabasco-sauce-recipes.jpg

And of course, some of this:

TONY_1_2.jpg

And this:
P1070756.JPG

And this:

Rotel.jpg

SuperStock_1795R-9588.jpg

croak

Trickster
Snoooooooow. Well, not today, but the Internet died (probably because of the snow), so I couldn't let you all know. Awesome, awesome snow. Sweet, glorious snow. There's probably still some left that hasn't melted.

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Too cold. It's going to snow again tomorrow.

I just want to snuggle. I threatened to snuggle with a friend today because her coat looked warmer than mine. :)

I don't usually complain about the weather. Really, I don't. But I live on the coast and this isn't a dry cold...it's a wet cold. It gets down into your bones and makes you feel ill.

Last edited:

Kathryn

Here in Northeast Texas - Brilliant blue sky, fresh whipping wind, lots of sun, and a high of 55 (13 or so celcius). LOVE IT - but I have to admit that it doesn't feel very Christmassy.

Just this one week - I wish it would get colder. Texas usually has four seasons - Almost Summer, Summer, Still Summer, and Christmas. This year it feels like we're missing a season.

croak

Trickster
28 degrees Celsius and it becomes colder at night. I'm freezing.
Are you serious? Sure you didn't get the numbers wrong? You have to be at least under 20[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C to be able to freeze (at least, that's my view). Actually, that's more cold. Freezing starts around 10[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°C and down.
[/FONT]

croak

Trickster
Cold... but not bad. Still, some snow would be nice. There's a teeny-tiny bit that hasn't melted.

croak

Trickster
28C is waaay too hot for me.

Freezing is -18C... that's my normal winter temperature.
28[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°C and up is probably normal summer weather here. I've gone out in negative digits, but I don't think it's ever been that cold. I do know that some places in Canada have that as a normal or even warmer temperature, though.[/FONT]

Renji

Are you serious? Sure you didn't get the numbers wrong? You have to be at least under 20[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C to be able to freeze (at least, that's my view). Actually, that's more cold. Freezing starts around 10[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°C and down.
[/FONT]

That's because I'm in a TROPICAL COUNTRY. 28[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C here is considered 'cold'. It's 28[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C every morning till noon, but it turns 20-18[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]°[/FONT]C from afternoon till about 6-7 am. I feel freezing because we are used to warm weather all year round, from mid January to early in November. Duh!:D

Renji

28C is waaay too hot for me.

Freezing is -18C... that's my normal winter temperature.

Due to racial considerations (I'm an Asian) and the factor that I'm in a tropical country (normal temp here is at about 38-40+C. When it drops by 28, we already feel cold) , that's already cold for me.:angel2:

Kathryn

Wow, I found a webcam situated in Aschaffenburg, Germany where I used to live. As most of you probably know, Europe is in the grips of a record breaking winter storm system. Check out the market center of Aschaffenburg - complete with the Kriskindlmarkt (Christmas market) at the base of the beautiful castle.

It looks FREEZING - but still makes me "homesick" for the idyllic beauty of that town, and that country...

Webcam-Aschaffenburg.de Webcam mit Blick auf den Aschaffenburger Marktplatz, auf Schloss Johannisburg, Stadtbibliothek und Stadthalle

Webcams are so cool.