• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Dear Riverwolf, Sure it does as I will explain for you:

Genesis 6 King James Version (KJV)

6 And it came to pass, when men (Heb-Adam/Eve) began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them, 2 That the sons of God (prehistoric people) saw the daughters of men (Heb-Adam/Eve) that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

This means that the prehistoric people, who were CREATED and brought forth from the water on the 5th Day, by Command of God, the Trinity, Gen 1:21 were identical to Adam, the first Human, who was fashioned from the Dust of the ground on the 3rd Day, by the Hands of LORD God/Jesus, which was some 10 Billion years, in man's time, BEFORE the 5th Day when EVERY other living creature was brought forth from the Water. Gen 1:21

No. This, and the rest of your post, are just your personal interpretation. All you've done is look at the text, and add a bunch of stuff that isn't there. I've no reason to take it seriously.

For the record, I'll trust the commentaries and interpretations of those whose Scripture Bere**** actually is, over your personal pet theories.

The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of the nobles would come to the daughters of man, and they would bear for them; they are the mighty men, who were of old, the men of renown.

The Nephilim: [They were called נְפִילִים because they fell (נָפְלוּ) and caused the world to fall (הִפִּילוּ) (Gen. Rabbah 26:7), and in the Hebrew language it means giants (Pirkei d’Rabbi Eliezer, ch. 22 and Targum Jonathan).
in those days: in the days of the generation of Enosh and the children of Cain.
and also afterward: Although they had seen the destruction of the generation of Enosh, when the ocean rose up and inundated a third of the world, the generation of the Flood did not humble themselves to learn from them. — [from Mechilta Yithro, Massechta Bachodesh 6; Sifrei Ekev 743]
when…would come: They [the mothers] would bear giants like them [the fathers]. — [from Gen. Rabbah 26:7]
mighty men: to rebel against the Omnipresent. — [Yelammednu, Batei Midrashoth, p. 148]
the men of renown: Heb. אַנְשֵׁי הַשֵּׁם Those who were called by name: Irad, Mechujael, Methushael, who were so named because of their destruction, for they were wiped out (מְחוּיָאֵל from נִמּוֹחוּ) and uprooted; (מְתוּשָׁאֵל from הֻתָּשׁוּ). Another explanation: men of desolation (שִׁמָּמוֹן), who made the world desolate. — [from Gen. Rabbah 26:7]
From: Genesis - Chapter 6 (Parshah Berei**** and Noach) - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible

Last edited:

Sonofason

The evidence is that you share DNA from Africans, just like I do.

And for the record, dictionaries are not good sources for learning the intricacies of scientific terminology.

For example, this dictionary equates apes with monkeys, even though they are not the same thing at all.

Dictionaries list the definitions of terms based on their common usage, not necessarily on their proper usage.

I also share similar DNA with magots, and rats, and swamp grass. Do you not consider yourself a magot, or a rat?

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I also share similar DNA with magots, and rats, and swamp grass. Do you not consider yourself a magot, or a rat?

Maggots are animals. I am an animal, though not a maggot. Rats are mammals (and highly intelligent to the point of self-awareness, btw), just like I am, though a rat I am not.

Do you not understand the concept of hierarchical categorization?

Sonofason

Maggots are animals. I am an animal, though not a maggot. Rats are mammals (and highly intelligent to the point of self-awareness, btw), just like I am, though a rat I am not.

OH I understand it. I just don't accept it.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

I for one understand we humans lean to hierarchy in this life.
I then suspect a Greater Hierarchy in the next.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
I for one understand we humans lean to hierarchy in this life.
I then suspect a Greater Hierarchy in the next.

That's not how the hierarchy works. It's not authoritative, but categorical.

You go lower on the ladder the more specific you get. An individual occupies basically the lowest point, alongside all other individuals, while "life-as-we-know-it" is at the top.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
That's not how the hierarchy works. It's not authoritative, but categorical.

You go lower on the ladder the more specific you get. An individual occupies basically the lowest point, alongside all other individuals, while "life-as-we-know-it" is at the top.

Well, if you don't know God.....
but you might say....no one does.

I say, life as we know it, DEPENDS on hierarchy in the social sense.
Heaven will be a greater discipline.

Riverwolf

Premium Member
Well, if you don't know God.....
but you might say....no one does.

God is irrelevant to the hierarchy.

I say, life as we know it, DEPENDS on hierarchy in the social sense.

Only if you believe in birth-based social stratification, which I do not. A thrall can become a High King.

The Neo Nerd

Dear Quaxotic, Notice that Gen 1:21 is bolded. Here is that verse:

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

And then it says:
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Which clearly differentiates between those creatures that which live in the water and those that live on land.

You really should try reading the bible one day.

This is the second time i have schooled you on this particular subject. Are you willing to admit that you are completely wrong on the issue?

Last edited:

The Neo Nerd

Ohh and the actual creation of man which is described in these two passages

And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Says nothing about them coming from the water.

Aman777

Bible Believer
For the record, I'll trust the commentaries and interpretations of those whose Scripture Bere**** actually is, over your personal pet theories.

Quote:
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of the nobles would come to the daughters of man, and they would bear for them; they are the mighty men, who were of old, the men of renown.

The Nephilim: [They were called נְפִילִים because they fell (נָפְלוּ) and caused the world to fall (הִפִּילוּ) (Gen. Rabbah 26:7), and in the Hebrew language it means giants (Pirkei d’Rabbi Eliezer, ch. 22 and Targum Jonathan).
in those days: in the days of the generation of Enosh and the children of Cain.
and also afterward: Although they had seen the destruction of the generation of Enosh, when the ocean rose up and inundated a third of the world, the generation of the Flood did not humble themselves to learn from them. — [from Mechilta Yithro, Massechta Bachodesh 6; Sifrei Ekev 743]
when…would come: They [the mothers] would bear giants like them [the fathers]. — [from Gen. Rabbah 26:7]
mighty men: to rebel against the Omnipresent. — [Yelammednu, Batei Midrashoth, p. 148]
the men of renown: Heb. אַנְשֵׁי הַשֵּׁם Those who were called by name: Irad, Mechujael, Methushael, who were so named because of their destruction, for they were wiped out (מְחוּיָאֵל from נִמּוֹחוּ) and uprooted; (מְתוּשָׁאֵל from הֻתָּשׁוּ). Another explanation: men of desolation (שִׁמָּמוֹן), who made the world desolate. — [from Gen. Rabbah 26:7]
From: Genesis - Chapter 6 (Parshah Berei**** and Noach) - Tanakh Online - Torah - Bible
Dear Readers, The above is a really good example of goat herder theology. We have all heard it but it does NOT agree with Scripture, Science nor History, and at it's height, called for the crucifixion of their own God. God told us of them:

Jer 4:22 For My people is foolish, they have not known Me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.

The above is falsely implying that physical Giants were produced when Angels married and produced these "Giants" with Humans. This is UnScriptural because:

Jesus tells us that Angels do not marry. Mat 22:30 For in the resurrection they neither marry, nor are given in marriage, but are as the angels of God in heaven.

NO angel can be in Heaven IF they are made of Flesh, because flesh and blood cannot enter heaven. 1Co 15:50

Also the Fallen Angels are kept in chains under the darkness until Judgment. Jude 1:6 So please explain Scripturally HOW fallen Angels, who do NOT marry nor produce children with Humans, got out of their Chains, came to Earth and produced these Giants? Please don't run away but stay and we will see what Scripture actually says.

The sons of God are what today's Science calls prehistoric mankind. They were creatures of FLESH which made it possible for God to produce 7 Billion Humans on Earth today, from Noah's THREE grandsons, and the prehistoric people who were here when Noah arrived.

Today's Humans contain the DNA and ERVs of the common ancestor of Apes because Noah's grandsons married and produced children with prehistoric women and the children INSTANTLY inherited Adam's Human intelligence which made them Giants INTELLECTUALLY when compared to their mamas.

We know they had Flesh, just like Humans, because we find their bones all over the Earth from Millions of years ago, which was Millions of years BEFORE the FIRST Human, Noah, arrived on this planet of Apes, some 10k years ago. Like today's Humans, Noah grew some grapes, and made some wine and got drunk and passed out naked, in his tent. Gen 9:21 The is Scientific Proof that Noah was just like today's Humans. God Bless you.

BTW, Humans are the descendants of Adam and we were First made long BEFORE any other living creature. Gen 2:4-7

In Love,
Aman

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
What I see here is a man showing a human made drawing of elongated rectangles that appear to be shaded different colors, while claiming that these are genes. Please abstain from showing me man made drawings, and show me the actual genes. I will try to determine for myself if these supposed genes are actually fused together.

It matters not that it was a drawing. This is why I challenge your understanding of evolution. The pictures are but cleaner representation of the actual findings. This is done for clarification and to give laymen an understanding of some pretty technical science. The fact that you don't even challenge these scientist says you're not knowlegable enough about the subject to refute the evidence. But since you wanted the actual genes....here they are....

Chromosome Number | CARTA

http://carta.anthropogeny.org/files/mt_images/primate_bc.jpg

Sonofason

And yet "Christian" is your stated religion.

And furthermore, you're not a human? My dog is not a dog?

Well, religion is an organized system of beliefs, ceremonies, and rules used to worship a god or a group of gods. Religion is the service and worship of God or the supernatural.
Religion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

I do not "follow" any particular organized set of beliefs about God in order to worship God. I believe in God, and I worship God. I do not "follow" an organized system of ceremonies and rules in order to worship God. I employ particular behaviors in my worship of God. I do not follow an organized system of rules used to worship God. I follow the example of my Savior in my worship of God. I do not follow the worship of God. I worship God

I follow Christ. In following Christ, I adore my Creator. So, I do not follow religion, I have religion. I do not follow the religious, I am religious.

I am what I am. You are free to define what I am however you choose to define me. That is your prerogative. What ever you consider me to be, it won't change what I am.

Aman777

Bible Believer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman777

Dear Quaxotic, Notice that Gen 1:21 is bolded. Here is that verse:

Gen 1:21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their kind, and every winged fowl after His kind: and God saw that it was good.

And then it says:

Quote:
24 And God said, Let the earth bring forth the living creature after his kind, cattle, and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after his kind: and it was so.
Which clearly differentiates between those creatures that which live in the water and those that live on land.

You really should try reading the bible one day.

This is the second time i have schooled you on this particular subject. Are you willing to admit that you are completely wrong on the issue?

Dear Quaxotic, Your problem is that you don't know that there were more than THREE creations. Lord God/Jesus formed Adam on the 3rd Day, 13.7 Billion years ago. Gen 2:4-7
God/Elohim-the Trinity "created" prehistoric man from the water on the 5th Day, some 3.7 Billion years ago. Gen 1:21
Jesus made the beasts of the field and birds from the dust on the 6th Day, Gen 2:19 and then He made Eve, some 15-20k years ago. Gen 2:22 Now that you know this, read the following verse:

Gen 1:21 And God (Elohim-Trinity) created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after Their (Elohim-Tninity) kind, and every winged fowl after His (LORD God/Jesus) kind: and God saw that it was good.

The Father, Son, and Holy Spirit brought into the physical world great whales and every living creature that moves and the waters brought them forth abundantly after Their kind and every winged fowl after His kind which Jesus made with His own Hands, and God saw that it was good, which means that it was perfect.

You have noticed that Jesus didn't make the birds from the dust UNTIL the 6th Day, so How in the world did God know how to make them appear after His kind, which were not made until the next Day? Simple, it's because God sees the end from the beginning. Isa 46:10

Our God is an Awesome God. His name is Jesus and Jesus is LORD. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Ohh and the actual creation of man which is described in these two passages

Quote:
And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth. 27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
Says nothing about them coming from the water.

Dear Quaxotic, The Father is speaking to the Son and the Holy Spirit and is agreeing with them on the process to save Humans from their own sins. This is NOT a physical creation but instead is a Spiritual Creation of a NEW Christian, created Eternally, by the AGREEMENT of the Trinity.

What is really interesting is that this happened AFTER Cain killed Abel and is recorded in Genesis 5:1-2. This is also when Adam's age begins to be counted, for Adam lived 930 years AFTER He and Eve were created in God's Image Spiritually.

God is STILL creating Adam (Hebrew-mankind) in His Image Spiritually or In Christ Today, which means that we live Today on the present 6th Day. Humans will NOT be given dominion or rule over every other creature until AFTER Jesus returns and changes them all into Vegetarians Gen 1:30 at the end of the present 6th Day. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Sonofason

It matters not that it was a drawing. This is why I challenge your understanding of evolution. The pictures are but cleaner representation of the actual findings. This is done for clarification and to give laymen an understanding of some pretty technical science. The fact that you don't even challenge these scientist says you're not knowlegable enough about the subject to refute the evidence. But since you wanted the actual genes....here they are....

Chromosome Number | CARTA

http://carta.anthropogeny.org/files/mt_images/primate_bc.jpg

Well, after examining what you claim to be actual genes, I am no closer to belief than before I examined them. Perhaps you're right. Perhaps my knowledge of genetics is insufficient to understand the conclusions that you have accepted as truth, even though it is likely that you don't understand them either. But, I will for the sake of argument accept that you fully understand these findings, and that you accept them as being conclusive evidence that human beings and chimpanzees and gorillas and gibbons have a common ancestor. Perhaps if I understood perfectly what I was looking at, I might agree. But I don't. I'm sorry, I can't believe stuff without evidence I can believe. But don't worry, I'll be okay. I don't need to know everything, neither do I feel overly compelled to believe everything. If a time should come when I have greater understanding, perhaps I will know the truth. But right now, I must rely upon reason, and it seems most reasonable to me that God created everything.