• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Aman777

Bible Believer
Here is some of the same evidence again I posted in another thread that you should see. Humans aren't even the smartest but your denial has been noted.

We weren't given priority in memory for example, chimps are actually smarter.

6 Animals With Better Memories Than You | Cracked.com

Animals with better memory than us, chimps, sea lions, elephants, octopus, cats, and clarks, from the article.

To top it off we aren't even unique in self awareness.

10 Animals with Self-Awareness

We are all equals cause all life comes from the same template.

Dear idav, False, oh ye of little Faith. Humans were made on the 3rd Day, the same Day as the Big Bang of our world. Gen 2:4-7 EVERY other living creature was made some 10 Billion years later, from the water, on Day 5. Gen 1:21 The REASON Humans were made long before other creatures is that Humans are destined to rule the world Gen 1:28 and therefore were made with an intelligence like God's. Gen 3;22

Unless you can produce better evidence of the events BEFORE our Earth was formed and cooled enough for bacteria to appear in the Water, this is the Best and ONLY evidence available. Thus, your entire presentation is Refuted...Scripturally. Remember that God's Truth MUST be the Truth Scripturally, Scientifically, and Historically. Yours is but a part Truth and only applies to our Planet. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Sonofason

I know mate. But don't feel ashamed, you have an opportunity to correct that brainwashing you suffered.

The light of knowledge and truth is shining upon you - evolution means change over time, and those changes can be and have been observed.

I know that you have been brainwashed into believing that evolution is something different, but fear not - we are here to help.

It's shameful how creationists teach children so many lies about evolution - like that it means a lizard 'turning into' a bird, or an ape into a human and so on- but those lies are easily dismissed now that you have the internet.

And now, you are.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
And now, you are.

Of course we know evolution to be factual - that has been an established fact for generations.

How is it brainwashing to accept a proven fact?

Evolution is a fact, a fact that can be proven by direct observation. So how is it brainwashing?
Are children 'brainwashed' into believing in gravity?

Last edited:

Sonofason

So wouldn't you agree that this is the fundamental problem you have when trying to understand evolution?..If you don't understand chromosome fusion in our DNA that shows one of the evidences for shared ancestry then how can you understand the other aspects of evolution?

It's BS. But ignorance can't see it. It never happened. Those chromosomes are not the same chromosomes as the apes. There are big differences between them.

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Seriously? I don't mean to sound sarcastic in any way but did you not see the video? It says his name in the very beginning right there on the video as you play it.

Well yeah, I saw his name. I was hoping someone could present his qualifications. You an I can debate ToE all day. We both know that neither of us have have any extensive background. That's evident by one or both of us citing other scientific studies/findings. It's completely different when someone give a lecture and represents himself/herself as someone qualified to speak on a subject. Since this person is addressing others as someone supposedly qualified on the subject it's only fair that I ask for references of qualification to see what gives that person the authority......:shrug:

Sonofason

Wow. If biologist and other scientist thought like this our society would be doomed. As I said early on in this discussion....no doctor or scientist in the respective fields would be worth their weight in gold if they didn't have an understanding of evolutionary biology.

The "theory" of evolution has contributed nothing of benefit to our society. It is people like those who make claims as you just have that ensure our societies inevitable destruction.

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
It's BS. But ignorance can't see it. It never happened. Those chromosomes are not the same chromosomes as the apes. There are big differences between them.

Really? Are you sure that you are not straight out lying here? Biologists believe that the chromosomes in question are virtually identical - so what are the 'big differences'?

Human chromosome 2 is identical to Chimp chromosomes 2p and 2q - but you say that there are big differences, like what?

Bunyip

pro scapegoat
The "theory" of evolution has contributed nothing of benefit to our society. It is people like those who make claims as you just have that ensure our societies inevitable destruction.

So you think that vaccinations have contributed nothing? Are you sure that the elimination of polio, smallpox and so on are not contributions?

A

angellous_evangellous

The "theory" of evolution has contributed nothing of benefit to our society.

Creationists. You can learn all there is to know about them in about five minutes, but after several years you can still be surprised by the depravity of their thinking.:facepalm: